Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody Markets  (Read 1458 times)
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin or some alt coins with good potential, now as you can see their price is still going down, best time to invest..

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brainitterem

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

From January to February every day was total disaster and all market red, i think we just need to wait until spring and summer to see green days.
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

it is same situation which we had in 2015, 2016, and 2017 years in the begining  of years (Jan - Fab). all coins droped down in this period, just have to wait or buy
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Bloody markets always give me satisfaction. Its best way to separate good trader from bad trader. Patient and thirsty traders will find quick gains and will become richer thanks to blood on streets. Bad traders will lose their folio with fear.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

We have a great support level at $8k which if broke bitcoin will surely go down to $5k which is the last resort or the last hard support that we had,based on last year's support levels,if this will happen surely all the cryptocurrencies will come to their end.

MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

Definitely. I believe that this was posted several days ago because the market right now is all green. Well regarding your question yes, may it be long term or just a day trade whenever the market turns red it is a good opportunity to find a /stable to coin to invest in. Now i'm not saying that that will be the case all the time nut generally it is.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

Nobody is a prophet and this is a really complicated situation that no one can predict. I'm reading every kind of predictions, bullish ones and bearish ones.

If it was me, I would have bought as soon as I could though; looks like the market is recovering. Smiley
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

i think now you get the answer from your question,,
because now the price of bitcoin and altcoins is down deeper
i hope you did not buy a lot of bitcoin when the price above 9K USD
maybe the price will go down until 5K USD

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
lukmankhan22

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

I think many people are panicking at bitcoin prices, and now have touched $ 7k ,, but I think bitcoin will rise again in the middle of this year. that's just my opinion
sentinel73

Activity: 135

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

Obviously, this decline is more than I expected. It will definitely recover, but I think it needs more time.
The best thing to do is to stay calm and wait..

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

Market is really bloody now but there's always hope for us. I still believe bitcoin will not die, and if bitcoin doesn't die the alts will also live well, and then crypto will survive so would we also earn. So we hope for the best in the future. Green days will drop one day, and we'll come back to smile here!!
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

I think many people are panicking at bitcoin prices, and now have touched $ 7k ,, but I think bitcoin will rise again in the middle of this year. that's just my opinion

Yep. A lot of people panic sold. This is probably a good time to buy if you are a long term investor. Bitcoin could easily be reach a all time high by the summer.
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is the most frustrating for me. I spent a lot of money on buying at a price of 12,000. Yes, I understand that everything will return, & I could wait. However, the bloody days are not our whole life. We can give more time to our relatives. Since at the stock exchange I particularly do not anything now.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

The market is still in a drawdown and there is an opinion that bears will steer the market until the end of the month. In any case, this should be ready, stocking up with fiat and choosing the moment for purchasing.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is the most frustrating for me. I spent a lot of money on buying at a price of 12,000. Yes, I understand that everything will return, & I could wait. However, the bloody days are not our whole life. We can give more time to our relatives. Since at the stock exchange I particularly do not anything now.
In the long term, the price of 12,000 is very good. This year will be very successful for bitcoin. I expect a price of 50,000 or more, perhaps even $ 100,000. Cool

blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

I believe that we need to wait more time until we see that the lowest value of bitcoin have reached, we can simply determine it when the start rising up again, that was the best time for me to buy more bitcoin Smiley for now, I'll hold and wait.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

The crypto money market will not recover for 6 months. The current crisis is very tough. International banks prohibit digital money purchases by credit card. Facebook advocates Ico advertising ban. I think the consensus was created altogether.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

I have not seen such a strong dump for a very long time. It seemed to me that bitcoin had strong support at 7k. I wonder where does the price drop to. Whales have already driven the market to panic. So soon they will buy.

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

I think it's a good opportunity to buy some coins because we buy at the present price when the coin is down drastically.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

There is no better time to buy bitcoin than now! The low bitcoin price even make it all compelling to purchase bitcoin! I am of opinion that strategic buying of bitcoin will lead to ever increasing bitcoin portfolio. When there is low price or better still sale as it's been witness, one must take advantage of the market!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀