Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

You should study the market of the top 10 coins or other coins that has a high potential of success and increase in price in the future. As of now i will choose bitcoin and ethereum, ethereum is a promising altcoin next to bitcoin and its price is increasing little by little these past few years and there are good projects associated in ethereum. Bitcoin is the no.1 coin in terms of its price and every time it drops it price it always bounced up and sometimes it surpass its past price. Bitcoin will never go down continually since there are still lots of people who believe in bitcoin and investing in it and bitcoin will always increase its price for bitcoin community is increasing more and more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Invest in ICO , wait untill exchanger make 50-100% fix u profit and out Smiley Alot of ppl make like that They just flipping on ICO every time make profit and goes out Smiley Very easy and dont need alot of education for that Smiley One problem is choose good ICO  and invest there Smiley
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

there are many good coins in the market now you can invest. they are ETH, Stellar, NEO, INS, MWAT,... I hope that you can choose suiable coin and earn money from it.

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Regardless of what some would state however Bitcoin is as yet the most beneficial coin to contribute. The most recent drop doesn't change that reality.

Still on the off chance that you need to expand your venture, there are some great and solid coins like Ethereum and Litecoin. Be that as it may, perhaps would be additionally great to do some exploration and investigate the previous propensities available and afterward pick.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh

If you have huge capital try for bitcoin, but I personaly advice you to buy your Ethereum, because for sure Ethereum will reach high range within this year. Better you can split 60% ETH and 40% other altcoins

High price altcoins:
NEO, XMR, ZEC, DASH, DOGE

Low price altcoins:
IOTA, LITECOIN.ADA, XRP
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

As I thought. They will be listing their own supported coins and there will be no neutrality.
Look, if you are looking at the market it is like every coin and token is down. Now could be your good chance.

I suggest bitcoin at first which is really cheap by now, then try Ethereum also which could pump to 1k USD.

If it is all about the money then you have a lot of choices now. One alt of mine have been doubled in trading it but with lower value now because of the bitcoin and ETH dip.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

there are many good coins in the market now you can invest. they are ETH, Stellar, NEO, INS, MWAT,... I hope that you can choose suiable coin and earn money from it.

For me, i'll choose ETH and BTC, you can check more some of the coin to know if that is a great to hold or not, i know its not easy but you can research about the potential of many coin to know where is the most profitable coin.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.

actually cryptocurrency investment takes a long time to get perkuntugnan and for those of you who want short-term investments then cryptocurrency is not very suitable but if you want a long term investment I think coin that has limited supply and less than 21 million is a suitable coin for investments such as bitcoin , bitcoin cash and more.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

It really hard to answer that question and you have to do research to find potential project with low coins price. Many good project out there but most of them will not bring good profit because many people already hold it.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

actually cryptocurrency investment takes a long time to get perkuntugnan and for those of you who want short-term investments then cryptocurrency is not very suitable but if you want a long term investment I think coin that has limited supply and less than 21 million is a suitable coin for investments such as bitcoin , bitcoin cash and more.

Exactly, most of the people are looking for short-term income and fail to make money through cryptocurrency. The best part here is always looking for a long term credibility coin which can give good returns in the market.
vijaybharath.23

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

everyone will have their own way and methods based on that they will invest.

read about the market, don't just follow other people suggestions,
so first you should analyze the market and you will get some idea about that.

some
 btc eth bcc xrp
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Currently no matter which coin you choose its going down and no one knows how much lower its going to go. So its better you stand back for some time and wait for this bloodbath to get over.

DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

Currently no matter which coin you choose its going down and no one knows how much lower its going to go. So its better you stand back for some time and wait for this bloodbath to get over.

Agreed when sentiment turns be ready to go in big. This way when the market risesto it's natural higher level you can sell for profit. Repeat this process and earn great income over the long term. It can be done by watching the charts and paying attention to the wider market. Read, learn and profit.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

The most profitable coin can suddenly become the most unprofitable Wink.
If you are a beginner, then my advice is to buy coins from the top ten by capitalization. Select the time to buy at the time of the decline, according to past historical data.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

I think best choice for 2018 ITC (iota chain).  It's best competitor for iota by chinese. Really strong and promising project. Also there some good ICO's that can do to many xxx

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

Everything balls down on analysis, instinct and the way the individual sees the task. Most ventures square measure distressful, nevertheless there square measure some you may see, do some exploration on and easily grasp during a blink of an eye that you just square measure during a higher than average task within the event that you just wager on them. Up yet, i'm thus far anticipating a number of my speculations doing quite nice and that i trust that over the long-standing time, they'll offer Pine Tree State the simplest profit ever, nevertheless it all takes some examination and post on the cluster to possess such settle for.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Well for me bitcoin was the best coin to invest because compared to other cryptocoins, bitcoin was the most fluctuative them all. Besides, this also have the largest volume among them so it is worth to invest upon it. Except from bitcoin, I also prefer to invest in ethereum because it has a power like bitcoin I think it has a second largest volume next to bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Yes, really crypto investment takes a long time, I know it's not easy but you can study the potential of many coins to find out which coins are most beneficial. I think ETH is a good coin for you to invest in because the ETh projects are currently underpaid and it has great potential in the future.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Its downtrend market now, my advise is monitor or study first the best coin for you, before you invest. Its best to buy below the ico price if you want to buy some initial coin offering, or invest to the top 10 best coin today but think carefully before you do longterm investment. I might suggest ethereum because it is top 2 now and back to conso around 400-500$ level per 1 eth today, its cheap today so you wanna select the best for you. Don't buy one time its better you do cost averaging for example you just buy 20% of your capital then if price is low then buy again, just monitor the price trend and some news that affect the crypto that you wanna invest for longterm, also formulate a longterm goal like how many years you want to hold your target profit it should be have concrete plan when you do invest for longterm or short term. GOodluck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:48:40 AM

On the off probability that you just frequently to check the worth development of coin in digital currency i'm sure you may contemplate selecting bitcoin for venture place. Myself trust the most effective coin of any coin within the crypto world is bitcoin. Since, bitcoin majorly affects altcoin price developments. within the event that bitcoin increments in price then altcoin can consequently ascend conjointly, and one thing else. on these lines, on the off probability that you just do not trust you'll watch out for coin marketcap and do your own specific examination before selecting to contribute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: