Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
I believe that at the present time bitcoin is the most valuable coin of the present time and it gives us the most profit. Currently 1 bitcoin is valued at $ 9300 and is on a very strong upward momentum. We know only 5 weeks ago the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 mark, which is more than double the current time. Therefore, this is an opportunity for us to earn huge profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

You can think about bitcoin and the ether, and I'm sure it will grow very quickly in the future.

You can do your own research, too, because other people don't always give good advice.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

I think all investor has different choice because alot of opportunity in cryptocurrency market. But personal opinion some of the good potential coin in long term is Dash,ETH, OMG, NEO, ADA,WAVES. And there are others token just tradeable in the market like Utrust, Bitdegree,Appcoin and Wabi also has massive potential in the long term.
If you have little information regarding the coins which are there in the world of digital currency, the you surely will go for investing your money into none other than that of bitcoin as this is the only crypto coin which is having the highest market worth and other than this, this is also the top leading coin having the greatest number of investors across the entire world. The thing is you need to make a decision according to your own skillset but bitcoin is the best coin.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
There are many coins out there that you can buy now because there are very cheap and make good profits some months from now. Most of the coins with high market capitalization are good for your investment as it seemed the have started to recover since yesterday.
Coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, ethereum classic, zcash, dash, neo, xem, usdt, zion and litecoin are some of the good coins you can invest now and make some money.  However, this is my personal opinion and not a recommendation for you to invest in bitcoin and other coins.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

If you believe the market is going to grow this year then Bitcoin and Ether are great bets. I would also have some smaller alts in your portfolio for possible explosive gains. I would check out Titanium, this is a good bet and they will be releasing masternodes in the near future too, plenty to get excited about.
I would not say only bitcoin and Ether alone. There are so many other good coins that are pretty much undervalued right now, and I want to believe that they will also do well.

The good thing about some of these coins is that they tend to give even a greater level of profit than one can imagine and really, anything for the bucks as long as I am sure it is a good project and worthy of holding, not just some shitcoin. However, for someone who wants to be safe though, your choices will be a good bet, and I will also like to add LTC to the list too.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

We cannot say are those coin is profitable for us if we invested, investing is too risky we don't know if there was a big return to us. The big asset is to make harder research of those coin that we are invested that we could say there is a profit on it.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

For me BTC always has been the most profitable coin and it continues to be so. That’s why I keep on HODL  Smiley. But other coins are also worth attention.
For example, I didn’t expect such growth from BCH at the beginning. It's crypto after all, who can predict what is about to happen. I also want to try XRP - as cex.io added it recently - https://cex.io/xrp-usd.
So my own strategy is not to invest in one certain coin, but in some of them, 'cause you can never be 100% sure which one will bring the best profit in the long run.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

I think all investor has different choice because alot of opportunity in cryptocurrency market. But personal opinion some of the good potential coin in long term is Dash,ETH, OMG, NEO, ADA,WAVES. And there are others token just tradeable in the market like Utrust, Bitdegree,Appcoin and Wabi also has massive potential in the long term.
I think all these cryptocurrencies will yield income depending on how much money you invested in them; you invest a huge amount, you get huge profits, invest small and you get something small. Bitcoin is always the best, and it seems to be highly volatile more than the others, so you will be getting profit most of the times than you will do in altcoins. But if you decide to choose altcoins, I will recommend Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple– the three are really good. I don’t see much of these BCH fan boys these days.
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

On the off chance that you regularly to see the value development of coin in digital currency I am certain you will consider picking bitcoin for venture put. Me myself trust the best coin of any coin in the crypto world is bitcoin. Since, bitcoin majorly affects altcoin value developments. In the event that bitcoin increments in value then altcoin will consequently ascend also, and something else. Along these lines, on the off chance that you don't trust you can beware of coin marketcap and do your own particular examination before choosing to contribute.
semarmesem195

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

please me, give me feedback.  Huh

All coins have an advantage for investment. If you ask for advice to others, they will tell you about coins they use / the most popular coins. Of course popular coins will be the choice of many people for investment. If you really want to invest your money in coins, i suggest using your intuition, because i always use my intuition.
Or take a look at the list of crypto coins and their specifications at https://coinmarketcap.com you can choose which coins you think are most profitable.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

As of the moment BTC is back on track. You can invest right now with high probability that it will be profitable because it came from the down for the past 8 weeks. For altcoins I would suggest WAVES, Litecoins, and Ethereum. If I have money to buy again, this will be the composition of my portfolio.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
sheetal_9811

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Hi, Invest in Budbo token, it has a bright future. Do check it out.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Of course bitcoin because At that time you made this post, was the time bitcoin starting to plunge its market value and its much even worst when its step in the first week of Febuary, so if you bought bitcoin at that time well nowadays it becomes double and there's a possible to make it more profitable as the time pass because the speculated price of this year 2018 is will hit in $50,000. Hope so it will.
Derrick

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

On the off chance that you regularly to see the value development of coin in digital currency I am certain you will consider picking bitcoin for venture put. Me myself trust the best coin of any coin in the crypto world is bitcoin. Since, bitcoin majorly affects altcoin value developments. In the event that bitcoin increments in value then altcoin will consequently ascend also, and something else. Along these lines, on the off chance that you don't trust you can beware of coin marketcap and do your own particular examination before choosing to contribute.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

i would recommend altkoin for your investments, that is prl and nxt,
i am very sure you will not regret if investing there, believe me its work
Altcoins are getting higher but still they are not trustable. They don’t get up once they are down. This is their biggest flaw and I think the developers for such coins should work on this. Like you can see the price chart of ripple and eth they have gone so high in their times but then, encountered with a plunge, still there in downfalls and couldn’t have back so far. Bitcoins are better.
Touristtoken

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Bitcoin, litecoin, Tron, Ether, tourist token and more. Only invest wisely.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

I choice Salt , now it is cheap and 80th coin of the coinmarketcap, but soon and after start to lending system it will go to the moon.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:56:03 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 03:35:30 AM by Ausgewielt

please me, give me feedback.  Huh
I suggest you in this exchange sites, they will give you big ROI if you buy their token. You can see the reward here https://dimensions.network/en/calculator . It is ICO and it is live now. Buy this token will be very profitable , based on that calculator.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

some of the most profitable coins that i can sugguest are ripple, bitcoin, staller. . you can invest in both 3 coins by spliting your budget into 3 parts. and hold them to earn money

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀