Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

In my personal opinion but where to invest you its upto you....
  • Tron – is designed for bills, development, garage and credit score sharing for international digital enjoyment structures. which includes gaming credits and forex.
  • Siacoin – is the first decentralized storage platform secured through blockchain era. The platform leverages underutilized difficult power space to create a greater reliable and lower cost network than traditional cloud storage vendors
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nelars

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

For this matter, you should choose bitcoin to invest because bitcoin is the strongest, solidest and pioneer crptocurrency if you are starter and undecided. Later, try to invest and capitalized to other coins as etherium, NEO, XVG since the background is also promising and capable as btc. Try to research or explore for yourself for another beneficial and advantageous coin/s for you. Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh

There are lot of Altcoins which I think is very profitable such as Neo, Waves, Ethereum, Xem, Utk, Tky, Bay, Adx, Lnk, and Omisego. But you can

some reaserch about it first before deciding to buy it, Just an opinion only.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Aside from BTC and ETH, I think XYO token is one of most profitable coin if invested. XYO token sale is now live you may visit the website at www.xyo.network for more information.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I think that at this point in order to be able to trade safely, you should only trade bitcoin, bitcoin is the top choice at the moment, can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are fluctuating in amplitude Grow up so you can make a lot of profit if you trade at this time. Have a commercial plan and always put stoploss to control the risk.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

In my opinion, for each user his own coin is good, but in order to come to this result, it is necessary to analyze the coin in which you want to invest.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

Back when you asked in late January the graphs were primed and nearly bottomed out. Of course hindsight is 20 20 but one could argue the graphs are primed right now as well, despite not being at ATL. Most profitable coin will definitely be some shitcoin that pumps, but good luck trying to find it.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

I still think Bitcoin is the most profitable coin to invest in irrespective of the price fluctuations it suffers day in and day out. This is the reason why despite its major buckle down, majority of investors still bet on it as against all other cryptocurrencies. You see, when you lay in the cards for purposes of comparison, you will notice that there are better cryptos in terms of features, transaction costs, among others, but of all which have not come close to Bitcoin even up to now. Why so? Simple. It is because the sudden fluctuations of Bitcoin enable investors to benefit from it rather than lose from it. It is not the usual asset, as we all know.  
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

I always think Bitcoin is a good bet no matter whether the market is declining or rising as it is always the front leader of the pack and is a great store of value. When times are good, you can always look into acquiring a masternode so you have a defensive position when the bear market comes-a-calling. With a masternode you can sit back and earn a passive income which really does help.
If you think you have this much patience level that you can keep on holding all your coins for some very good period and that you don’t need to have money on urgent basis, then it is the best coin to invest your money in and that this will surely help you in having a very good earning as well. In case of day trading, you can go for coins like that of the ETH, ripple or some other altcoins.

cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

If you have little capital I suggest TRX,BANCA,DAN,TELCOIN to invest.this coins have a good future I think.If you have more to invest NEO,ETH are good to it.

Crypto Since 2017
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

The most profitable coins in the market are Bitcoin and Ethereum. This two coins are my favorite if ask to invest in. I will invest much on Ethereum because of it speedy growth in the market.
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

This sites im using when i start trading, maybe this will help you a little! This is sample guidelines
https://itsblockchain.com/how-to-trade-altcoins-successfully/
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/
https://hackernoon.com/trading-crypto-1705df5434ca
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

For short-term investments, the TRON will be a good choice. For long-term investments, I recommend the etherium and ripple (these two coins give a high profit in the growing market).

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

ETH,  ETN, TRX, and Cardano. This is coin with good future to invest for long term. I believe if they can grow up more than now in a years. Better than buy now when price cheap and hold it until 1 or 2 years.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

in my opinion recommend a coin that has a clear project for the future. Your maxim is altcoin like ethereum. With big capital you definitely get a significant profit. But if the capital is little then it will be long to get a lot of profit
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Coins purchased on a correctly selected ICO can bring a big profit. This requires competent analysis and expert choice of projects. If we talk about investing in coins, then I would choose from coins with a small capitalization. The price of such coins can grow much more than the price of ETH, for example.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Try to look on coinmarketcap, for the coin closer to top, but avaliable for you to invest regarding its price. Good luck!
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

I will not tell you which one is best but can give you few coins which are good then you can make a final decision. You can check these coins like NEO, LISK, ETH, IOTA, NEM, Waves and you should always hold some Bitcoins.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

We cannot say are those coin is profitable for us if we invested, investing is too risky we don't know if there was a big return to us.
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

SpartanCoin [SPN] is suitable for small payments, low cost, some profitable.
https://www.spartancoin.tiv.cc/talk/index.php?topic=10.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: