Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
justahndz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Correction in every market is normal. There is no such thing going straight upward movement in long period of time in terms of market. just buy the DIP Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Perhaps you are right, and this decline will do good, and only people who really believe in bitcoin will remain. And who do not want to lose their money, which they invested in bitcoin at a price of 20,000 dollars  Cheesy Grin Wink

plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Definitely,Because of the drop down price of bitcoin you can be able to bought it at a cheaper price so it is really an advantage to have a huge profit when the price rises again this coming months.
caloy06

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

I'm happy when I join this opportunity and I get a lot of money but now I'm scared because, bitcoin now is down. I don't know why bitcoin price is down now. I hope will back again to rise up value of bitcoin to get a high payment value if I have a campaign. I'm happy to this job and it is easy for me not hard working to get money or extra income.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Bitcoin price has gone down significantly this year, this can only be good news to all new buyers, and even current holders.
In every downfall is a opportunity to those new investors who wants to join in this technology as they can buy more bitcoin at the lower price as compared to the all time high. Although the downfall will be a mix of emotions to all of us, those who had buy their coins at $10k to $19k had now disappointed with this current market trends, for them it adds the waiting time to be profitable on their investments. Let's hope for a better price of bitcoin as this will surely goes up soon.

This is good in a sense that New investor has got a chance to jump in bitcoins but pulling the bitcoin price too low is also not a good signal.
It can make people thing it is a bubble or a Pump Dump coin. I think a slow steady movement of bitcoins to the upward direction is much better rather than sudden spikes and sudden lows.
kynghihe

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

I like air drops, but I learned about them recently. This is an excellent alternative to the subscription campaign.Taking the opportunity, I can advise a great air drop.You can receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by writing a post about Marinecoin.The coin is unique in history, surpassing the capitalization of bitcoins!The project is reborn. Now the coin is already traded on the stock exchange (true at home, but this is only the beginning).Now happens fair distribution (with proof of promotion), with the aim of expand the community.The coin will have many technologies and extensions ahead ( dev-less, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence). Therefore, I believe that it will gain value in the future.More details can be found after the end of the distribution.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

"I'm so happy this is happening!"

Yes me too and I know it does not make me even more money but having sold out at $18k and seeing the prices
fall like I predicted after the miners screwed us over for $55 per transaction it sort of makes me feel richer.

Sure it could shoot back up but you know what they say about a bird in the hand is worth two in
the bush and it makes me feel so much better knowing that the miners are getting pay-back for acting
as traitors.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

It is a real sheer price manipulation by the whales and the moneybags. What ever happens the crypto world is gonna gradually heal and steady out at some price that will be standard for a while.
Meanwhile certain regulations and policies can prevent mass dumping and internal price fixing.....just a matter of time.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I had one friend who thought it was too late to get on the bitcoin train but now he is on board now because of the price drop. I do believe btc will hit $100k in the future.
I think it is stoo much I can't imagine if BTC hit 100K how much the eth then? and other  active top coins? If ever it would reach that amount it takes times or several years to hit that price lot of correction happen and lot of experience trader gain profit and as usual weak hands and panic seller is always the losser.

freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

are you buying some as the price is cheaper?
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

The price drop and the bear market is always an opportunity to buy as much as you can and hold for the long run, you are getting cheap prices and a lot of deals on coins which would otherwise be expensive and you couldn't buy a lot but this market and it's low prices is giving everyone an opportunity and a chance to get onboard and actually try to make a lot of money from it.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

I like this approach to business, at a time when everyone is crying about the fact that BTC is falling, there are people who see this as an opportunity. I consider this approach to be the only correct one.
 Because there is a lot of bad news and give in to them with a pessimistic approach very easily.

Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

It is highly recommended for those who have knowledge about investing and enough capital to buy some Bitcoin. Better to buy Bitcoin now, while the price is not too high. But I'm sure my prediction is not slipping. A few months to hold Bitcoin surely will get higher profits.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

For every thing there is a life span and for bitcoin the crypto market is down because of many things and the bad things happen some time for good things and the bitcoin price is good now because of so many people are involved in this currency and the price fall for a good reasons most of the people are now get investors of this currency and no one know how really great bitcoin is.

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

I have only one year since I am into the cryptocurrency world and the first thing I have to learn is to have patience. For sure holding bitcoin is one thing we will be happy for doing it
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

It is a good time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin again, thanks to dumpers.
 Wink

yes both bitcoin and alt coins are at low values now and i feel corrections are healthy to the crypto :-)
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

I'm also happy becouse there are people expecting that bitcoin will hit at 100k, and hope it will happen. This time it's good to buy bitcoin and hold it, and don't mind it for a while. I'm sure it will blow your mind when bitcoin going to pump up again, and make your capital 3x it's value or more.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

That is the volatility in the bitcoin market, and the chart correction mode of controlling the market and giving new investors chance of coming inboard to the market. And since bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply once the demands go high the price will also go up too.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

I truly agree with you there, brother! Those kind of noobs are making the market to go up and they only decided to enter when everybody is hyping it. And eventually it will.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Some people are frightened and panicked about the current price correction, such moments should be used even when the price is low.
What needs to be remembered is the yearly development of a very strong value increase not because of bad news and then we are prepared to lose money after buying it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: