Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

Its time to Buy i think,look at years after years bitcoin always like this, rightnow bitcoin is down but bitcoin is the mother of coin and bitcoin will alaways go up so just buy and Hold and dont panic just be patient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

It is definitely a good time to fill your bags. The market is providing value at deep discounts.
Those who really want to be bitcoin millionaire or the crypto millionaire in the near future without showing too much of patience’s, these people should not miss this chance for collecting the most expensive and loved coin at cheap prices.

This is thus a golden chance for those who want to have a secured future in terms of money. Fill your wallets with bitcoin for securing your position in a ride to moon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

Bitcoin's fall is bad for many, and they think bitcoin is going to die, but for those who really know bitcoin it's a good thing they can take the chance to hold more bitcoin instead of Spend more money.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.
The bitcoin yet didnt lose its monopoly . But will do in a couple of years if there will be nothing from developing team.
Yeah you're right.Bitcoin will be forever in our side to help and even in my dreams I know it will never be happen that bitcoin will be lost forever.Everything will be possible for bitcoin  and in our status now especially to all of us, which this is only way to make as rich when time comes.
laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

I am happy with correction happening as well as it makes things realistic. But the small investors who invested at high levels ($15000) are now in trouble.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

Yes exactly. all eyes will be on the bitcoin that will return the cauldron burst with all the surprises that occur later. And governments in every country that refuses to feel disappointed, continue to be a mystery and full of Bitcoin surprises.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
I agree with your idea sir william, this could be the starting point towards making possible high profit when you could buy it on just a very low price and probably sell it on the highest possible price later. And should it go even lower it will then be even worth investing. Thanks for posting such an idea.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

I was thinking a few weeks ago to stop buying Bitcoin and just start trading alternative coin. I noticed that the bitcoin price have been stabilized and seems to be on its corrected price, but due to Bitcoin's sudden drop it gave me again a desire to buy larger volume of bitcoin. I feel like something big will happen, I wont be surprise of the price get doubled.

I already bought bitcoins, Im already decided to invest for a long term. I still believe that bitcoin has a bright future, hoping that it will continue to rise.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

The price of bitcoin has recovered from the panic sell. It will go back to peak soon.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

The Dip on bitcoin have really help some persons that have the interest to invest but lost the change to invest when the price was high,they have taking the advantage to invest as the price drop,cause they believe in the technology behave BITCOIN and believe  the price will be up again
Jhonny2001

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

This is to be optimistic and know how to take advantage of opportunities, certainly what has been eliminated in these months are speculations. You still get a fair profit, you do not have to be ambitious. Good luck to all who bought recently and can expect the future gain.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

Bitcoin should consolidate in prices and get stable after then we can expect bull run again 25 k
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

This is a price correction phase for BTC.If you see crash history of BTC,you will be confident that after every crash it recovered and attain high price level,same is expecting here.New money is coming in which means that  price will start increase after some time and it will gear up to higher level again.People who sold their BTC some months ago would come again to invest in BTC and in this way demand will increase which will push upward in price.Currently downward trend in BTC price would prove a good step and hence in coming few months it will be on top level even more high as compared to 17 Dec-17.2018 would prove another stellar for BTC.Due to this price fall i invested in BTC trade and having strong conviction that i would receive more return than last year.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

As for me, I won't celebrate yet, because we don't know how the price would go in the next couple of days. Yes, I'm happy as well to see the price going back and the market green again. But we don't know if this is another bull trap. Although there's positive views regarding the US Senate hearing, I don't think it will be enough to push the price to another rally. Let's just continue to observed the market, before jumping to conclusions here. I'm still not sold if this is really a rally that we are witnessing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

You want to say that we managed to buy currency now, when the whole market falls? Did you have the patience to wait for this correction in December and did not flinch to buy bitcoins? This is an incredible endurance worthy of praise. Study, guys. Wink
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

Okay that me smile a bit.  Wink

Sure it had been a good chance for many bitcoin enthusiast to be a part of it with just a little money they can afford.
Now, it is profit already. Some people have not thought about that. Panic is the first reaction they have and it ruins the opportunity to be a part of a great crypto. Congratulations to you.
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

An excellent opportunity to buy bitcoin, you are well done that use it. The panic engulfed by some people makes richer than other people in the future. this is the law of the market.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

I so happy what's happening  because the price lately is going stable thanks to everyone
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

of all bitcoin fans, I think only some of them understand that, I'm pretty happy to hear that I hope it does happen. so the value of patience can be picked. whereas in the midst of this state of panic enough not even a few people who tend to leave bitcoin, this part of the long journey, just a sacrifice and patience that can lead to happiness. thank you Smiley
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

To be honest in these circumstances, my feelings are uncertain, i am afraid of losing, and on the other hand i feel happy because this is a wonderful opportunity to buy.
Lately, the value of bitcoin has stabilized and this means a positive thing that shows that bitcoin value will rise as soon as possible and i am sure it happens.
I will buy a little and keep holding until i wait for the price to go back up and explode this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: