Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
florinmanica

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

I plan on holding my rebellious long term, i got the airdrop and have purchased some,  right now it is one of my best staking coins I own.  Seems like a strong community and solid long term investment
I totally agree! REBL has one of the best wallet for staking. Patience and trust make good team with technology. So,  if we want to have a good future, we must trust and we also must wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

I am glad to see many airdrop making airwaves even more than some ICO. last year POStoken did the same and today it is entirely an Innovative platform. one good thing I have come to realize about any platform is that the successful one is the one with a strong team member.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

Hello everyone, in a world filled with deceptive ico and nonsense airdrops, rise riosakamoto a legendary man jk lol, rise Rebellious a very promising project held by a great and trustful team that's why i advise myself and everyone not to panic because of a little issue which everyone is aware of(voting bonus) and to patiently wait for the 2.0 whitepaper which will clarify many things and describe the main aim and substance of this project.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

REBL token is really great but the day that I received REBL token from airdrop was terrible Smiley). I couldn't send my REBL token to the exchange although tried so many times so I missed the highest price when I could sell my 2000 REBL token for 1 ETH Smiley). For now, REBL token is dumping but I think in the future it still has it own potential although it's a token from airdrop and without ICO.

Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

There are 5000 REBL, unsure to merge it with the first pump or hodl
Vladimirych

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

I also like this project and I am going to hold my rebel as long as possible. I hope I will make a fortune from Rebel and leave my grandsons for inheritance.
Ascredo

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

I also like this project and I am going to hold my rebel as long as possible. I hope I will make a fortune from Rebel and leave my grandsons for inheritance.
What were the grandchildren, at least about the children take care))
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

I'm happy,that i have participated in the Rebellious airdrop!This is the most profitable airdrop for me!
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

The team of REBL is really great I have to say. Honestly speaking, due to the high gas fee, you can get nothing from most of the airdrops. REBL is really promising from this point of view.
Besides, lets wait more information about thier Roadmap 2.0. Project and team are quite interesting. Grin
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

For the ones who voted to get REBL listed on bit-z ,first round of bonus distribution will be feb 2nd .It's worth 700 REBL each.
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

Wow!!
This is amazing, we do have a strong community for REBELLIOUS in here as well. The best part is about the trust people are having on REBELLIOUS. The entire thread is full of positive wibes and this is whats making the REBELLIOUS strong.. As a TEAM, As a Community, As a project.
Cheers to be a part of this in such an early stage.
Vladimirych

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Rebel I was immediately inspired confidence. I think now is the time to buy Rebel at a cheap price because 14 Feb Rebel to go to the moon.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

It seems to me that this project has a future. At least that's how they started talking about the fact that this is a team of professionals and they have great potential!
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

It has potential. Also token burn is coming. Just patience and stake REBL. Once they release their own blockchain it will be cool. Accumulate while it's cheap.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

It has potential. Also token burn is coming. Just patience and stake REBL. Once they release their own blockchain it will be cool. Accumulate while it's cheap.
OH yes!!!
The token burn event will be a real game changer.. They will be burning down over 30% of total supply..
myortvyje

Merit: 52

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

I dont trust them. We voted em for Bit-Z and they say now i can send you 700 REBL if you are lvl 3 user. This means ypu have to KYC for 700 REBL. And they dont give my 4000 REBL also. I wrote a mail and they talked too wrong. They said case closed go away. I want to my own effort. I didt 4k REBL in 30 mins maybe. Its not good i dont like them.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

Hello Rebellious Family  Smiley
Yesterday I spent some time using the new wallet 2.0. It seems to me as very workable. Looking forward to the token burning event.
I prepared my space suit and you?  Smiley

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

Yesterday I spent some time using the new wallet 2.0. It seems to me as very workable. Looking forward to the token burning event.

Wallet 2.0 is certainly dedicated to community. They heard what the community wants, the functionality to update GAS, a timer to show the number of days remaining to reach max stake rewards, bug fixes, etc.

shows that the TEAM is always keeping their ears open to listen what the community wants.
Burty

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

Wallet 2.0 is certainly dedicated to community. They heard what the community wants, the functionality to update GAS, a timer to show the number of days remaining to reach max stake rewards, bug fixes, etc.

shows that the TEAM is always keeping their ears open to listen what the community wants.
The dev team trys its very best
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

I am sure about a lot many people in here are aware about REBELLIOUS.
They came up with the concept of "NO ICO" and distributed the tokens as "Airdrop" to tens of thousands of people.
The community is super active and the admins are always available on their telegram.
The TEAM is super active with continuous updates and news coming ever week.

In the last quarter, REBELLIOUS TEAM has successfully achieved:
– Launch website
– Deploy Smart Contract
– Win wallet v1.0
– Airdrop 21/11-31/12
– Website Translations
– Mac wallet v1.0
– Linux wallet v1.0
– Got listed on Bit-z
– Got listed on Coinmarketcap
– Got listed on Delta/Coinstats/Blockfolio/Coinfolio/etc.
– Released our Rebellious Dashboard

In the coming weeks, they are going to
- Burn over 95M of total supply
- Wallet v2.0 release (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Whitepaper 2.0 release
- Roadmap 2.0 release.

Apart from this, the REBELLIOUS TEAM has already setup their web store and is keeping the Ledger Nano S in stock for people who support REBELLIOUS.

The more I read about REBELLIOUS, the more I fall in love with the project, team and the community.

What are your thoughts about REBELLIOUS? Are you a REBL too?

They have also achieved a record breaking fall in value during this week. I don´t see anything wrong with the project, but nothing special either.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: