Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook bans bitcoin  (Read 1789 times)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

Is it true that facebook is banning all advertisements for cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin ? but why?

It is true that facebook bans ads in all forms of cryptocurrency since it can lead in some misleading information and ideas. It can also a prevention for scammers that mostly uses social networking sites to have victims. A
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

wow  i  have heard right now about  banning from  facebook  but i can not make the connection why it should do such a thing???

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

I really don't know how true is this, but there is one thing for sure, it will really have a negative effect in the crypto space.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

I don't think so that this news is true because until now there is a lot of cryptocurrency advertisement in facebook including bitcoin. I can also advertise bitcoin. Maybe that is a false news just to destroy bitcoin.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

Is it true that facebook is banning all advertisements for cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin ? but why?
Yes, it is true, it is true that the social networking site Facebook banned any bitcoin advertisements. Maybe sooner they will make a program or a bot that will delete messages or posts that contains any of the keywords with regards to bitcoin. I do not know the real reason behind it. Maybe he do not really favored the idea of a decentralized currency. What I am certain of is that it will definitely affect bitcoin. It will decrease the value of bitcoin because it will demote bitcoin. Knew example is in bounty campaigns where there is a social media campaign where we use Facebook and if that happens we cannot do it anymore.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

Facebook started to block all advertising virtual currency, including Bitcoin, iCOs and the like. This is a section in the policy against the marketing scams on the social networking platform.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

Yeah is true but that's is now resolve and facebook accept again cryptocurrency to advertise in their page and face create theri own cryptocurrency coins, forget it just move on for the old news.

orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

Facebook official statement will ban all advertising related to Bitcoin, crypto currency and capital activities ICO. Efforts of Facebook to prevent phishing scams on the market cryptocurrency today, especially ICO.
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Yes it is true and the news is now stale. However, bitcoin is waxing stronger and better by the day inspite of the negative publicity and rebuttals it has received!
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

That's not true. In an interview, the head of Facebook said that bitcoin is the most progressive development in the field of digital technologies and that Facebook fully supports and plans to cooperate with bitcoin.

Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

First, Facebook has banned crypto currency ads, but now Facebook has allowed crypto currency ads. If Facebook prohibits crypto currency advertising, Facebook will lose a large portion of its income. This is because most Facebook users are crypto currency players so that if Facebook does not become a crypto currency partner, Facebook will be quiet.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
allezbitcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

Yes it is true and the news is now stale. However, bitcoin is waxing stronger and better by the day inspite of the negative publicity and rebuttals it has received!
hopefully bitcoin is getting stronger and many people believe in bitcoin. because I'm a little worried about the current market conditions, every month has decreased, and that is one of the disadvantages especially for investors and traders .

FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

as far as I know, Facebook and Twitter are blocking ICO advertising as there is a lot of fraud in this area.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

Yeah it is true Facebook is prohibiting posting of some crypto related ads, maybe they are banning some of its because of spamming, maybe we just post atleast thrice in a day so that facebook will not ban us.

RiotCats
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

As far as i know, Facebook reversed its ban on cryptocurrency-related ads, though advertisers will have to be pre-approved and ICOs will still be banned.

Blockchain-based game about restless cats in a post-apocalyptic world
riotcats.co
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

do not try to be media people, is it so hard to put correct title, i mean "facebook bans bitcoin ads".
Exactly! The title got me a bit baffled and lost, ads are not a big problem. Ads are banned for numerous reasons so its not a big deal. The topic title is way off and its giving people unneeded scares!
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

In some ICO projects, it is still heavily advertised on facebook and I think the prohibition is not entirely effective. The Crypto market probably had a lot of influence on Facebook or Mark did not want to see the existence of Crypto. Because it has made facebook sales go down. That's my personal opinion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

I think Facebook does not strictly ban it, just ban the crypto investment related ones, like ICO.
In the past 2 months the ban had been reviewed and relaxed, It is just the ICO campaign that could have a struggle because of the level of scam perpetrated by the project teams. I understand that the social media is trying to protect themselves and investors. In a space with over 80% scam allegation, it is difficult for such media not to be concerned, and a lot of money is moved now on this space.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Well, this isn't a heap crypto can cross. It has crossed bigger than these kinds of challenges. The fact is that soon, Facebook will have to go decentralised otherwise several of these upcoming social media building up on the blockchain technology will collapse Facebook.

Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Social Media I think is one of the campaign bitcoin users are relying to. It is very important because Facebook has became the most popular way of communication in the modern world. Through it, we can connect and communicate as easy as breathing air. I hope they won't banned cryptocurrency ads because it is the first thing that I looked for in a bounty and it is easy for some. And if they banned it, just how are we going to look at the campaigns if they won't allow Facebook anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: