Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:06:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook bans bitcoin  (Read 1789 times)
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I really don't get and reliable news about this matter and also the campaign are still running including facebook campaign then how could it possible.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

I really don't get and reliable news about this matter and also the campaign are still running including facebook campaign then how could it possible.
They banned bitcoin related Ads. In the past, you could see bitcoin's images on fb, but not anymore. Even Google has banned bitcoin Ads. Added to that, I think you can post a topic about bitcoin and it will not get deleted. It is just for the Ads. And that does not make any sense. If you ban something, then you must ban anything related to it. The struggle that bitcoin is facing is beyond any expectation. They claim to have a freedom of speech, then they ban bitcoin. Logic!
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

I dont think so but i dont want to ban bitcoin in facebook, because theres so many people are hated facebook because of that, and  facebook campaign then how could it possible, maybe they are banning some of its because of spamming.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

No facebook isn't banning all advertisements for cryptocurrency because i see the partage of airdrops  in many profile and pages facebook in this time without any problem
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Is it true that facebook is banning all advertisements for cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin ? but why?
Yes,Facebook has banned it all, including Bitcoin and ICOs. I think all advertising for cryptocurrencies because they are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.However, the policy applies not just to Facebook itself, but also to adverts on Instagram and to external websites that are part of Facebook’s.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Is it true that facebook is banning all advertisements for cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin ? but why?
If ever that this is true then its sad for bitcoin. Why? Facebook helps bitcoin , because the number of bitcoin user is increasing in every advertisement of facebook. Im hoping that this will not affect bitcoin that much, and because of this bitcoin will be more stronger than ever.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

I think The reason Facebook have banned these ads is because there were a large number of scam ICOs, pump and dump groups, and other nefarious schemes using their advertising to profit, which is harmful to the blockchain ecosystem as well as these social platforms. I believe Facebook made a huge mistakes.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Maybe stop bumping old threads and reacting to old news...jeez.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

I think its because to advertisement because the scammers are scattered and the people who have a legit projects get sad and disappointing because the project that they did think its fake because of scammers because facebook is a site having the largest numbers of netizen and can help lot of promoting bitcoins to be known by many.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Yes,Facebook has banned cryptocurrencies ads on their platform because as per them it violates their content marketing policies.Facebook is an attempt in order to protect the integrity of its advertising platform and also to provide an assurance and satisfaction to the users, that the platform they are relying on is completely safe to depend on and will never put them in difficult situations. We hoping that this will not affect to cryptocurreny.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

facebook ads makes their profit increase so same for the crypto ads in facebook.I think facebook didnt banned these so called crypto ads but rather regulate these ads.Facebook may provide some restrictions for creating advertising ads inclusively for cryptocurrencies.
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

We want people to continue to discover and learn about new product and services through Facebook ads without fear of scams or deception, wrote rob leathern , product management director for facebook business and there's many companies who are advertising binary option, ICOs and crypto-currencies that are not currently operating in good faith
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

i read that rumors too in some articles said that bitcoin is banned bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ads, but in another article, I read about the facebook that they want to make their own cryptocurrencies but they banned all bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, lol

weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

I think FB has the authority to limit bitcoin ads on its site.
I hope that this is not too long, FB should also realize that FB also uses electronic and internet to be able to draw. It should be able to be used for trading with bitcoin fees, the more days the bitcoin community is increasing as well as Facebook will not be left behind by its community.
caideogivay23

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

For what ? Why banned? Bitcoin is a lot of supporters and investors should probably reduce the use of facebook today? Be sure to confirm this as soon as possible
lamcaicmm009

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

This is the first time I heard about this, maybe for some reason that made facebook to ban the bitcoin and sure enough that has a huge impact on facebook.
jackmo120

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Facebook said it will block all ads on its platform that involve digitally encrypted currency
21BTC100ETH

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Facebook have long reversed this ban decision and it is therefore no longer an issue.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Facebook campaign is great part of ICO. Lot of campaign are ruining in Facebook campaign and also coming lot of. So it think Facebook dose not ban bitcoin. Google also publish same kind of news but they remove it. I think Facebook also no problem in cryptocurrency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

maybe it's just a new discourse because there's no news and like you, I've also never heard of it, but we see maybe someone will be able to provide a link about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: