Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit broke my life  (Read 1798 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10210

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

indeed the question about the rules of achievement made by the people responsible for this forum of course we can not do anything to reject it, although this gift rule can make it difficult for us to raise our rankings to move up to the next level, we should certainly keep abreast of and appreciate what has become the rule here.

Did you use google translate to make this post? I am interested as the language used seems strange to me, this cant be how someone is taught to speak English surely?

The above language makes perfect sense if you happen to be a martian... hello?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

Hello everyone!

When only merit entered on the forum, I started testing - I sent various amounts to different people (I tested the functionality). The next day, comrade actmyname lowered me to the trust with the words:
"Gave max merit to a post that clearly did not deserve it.
Likely alt. ".
I maintain my account from 2015 persistently. My account is my work and life. I wrote actmyname, but he ignores me.
Can tell me how to proceed? Yes, I am guilty, but not so much :-(
I sended PM theymos too, but he is silent too.  Embarrassed
why this attitude towards people has become on the forum?

thats sounds like great news the more people are pissed of about this forum the sooner we will get all a new one.

zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Hello everyone!

When only merit entered on the forum, I started testing - I sent various amounts to different people (I tested the functionality). The next day, comrade actmyname lowered me to the trust with the words:
Likely alt. ".
I maintain my account from 2015 persistently. My account is my work and life. I wrote actmyname, but he ignores me.

I am not sure why people are beating you up over giving away 50 merit points to be honest. I have seen a few posts with 50 merit been added and to be fair no one knew at the start what value the points had. 25 or 50 could have been the norm. No one at the start of merit would have assumed that you must give 1 or 2 points away at a time if they did it would have taken you years to spend your points.

Most people who get upset about how many points that are being distributed have more points than they know what to do with and have no idea how hard it is for lots of the elite to even give away one point. Merit from this perspective is centralized as its definitely being controlled by they few!

I guess there is not a lot that you can do expect for hope that that guy fixes the trust for you but it has to be said either everyone with a 50 merit award on a post should have their trust dropped or they should change the maximum allowable points per post.

Good Luck

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

It very looks suspicious mate you merited max at 50 smerit to the member in a local forum that we don't know if it is a constructive post for you. No doubt that is your really alt account and the worst thing you abused merit system that strictly prohibited here in the forum.
Well, you're not the one who got painted red trust on DT members here because of abusing the merit system, why you should risk you high account on that?

Then it's better to start another one and I'm sure you will be stuck up at jr.member or member rank. Grin
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

Most people who get upset about how many points that are being distributed have more points than they know what to do with and have no idea how hard it is for lots of the elite to even give away one point. Merit from this perspective is centralized as its definitely being controlled by they few!

That isn't really true. Every merit that I award creates almost one other merit in the community, and those are distributed amongst all levels of decent posters.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
zool2003

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

That isn't really true. Every merit that I award creates almost one other merit in the community, and those are distributed amongst all levels of decent posters.

I’m not sure how one merit can create another one as the majority of people can’t give merit back to other people. It’s a bit like being able to vote but only if your of a certain age that will allow you to vote. You can say someone does a good job but they can’t say it back.

That said it was a sweeping statement and your merit distribution and many of the others in this thread look to be well thought out tbf.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

I’m not sure how one merit can create another one as the majority of people can’t give merit back to other people. It’s a bit like being able to vote but only if your of a certain age that will allow you to vote. You can say someone does a good job but they can’t say it back.

That said it was a sweeping statement and your merit distribution and many of the others in this thread look to be well thought out tbf.

Receiving 1 merit gives you half a sMerit, so for every 2 merits you get, you have one to send to others. It's like being able to vote but only if you contribute, which isn't a bad thing.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
zool2003

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

Receiving 1 merit gives you half a sMerit, so for every 2 merits you get, you have one to send to others. It's like being able to vote but only if you contribute, which isn't a bad thing.

There is no question that what you are absolutely doing the right thing with your merit and contributing the forum massively.

But i just see things a little different and it’s just an opinion.

This guy has not been proven to have alts that I have Read but he has negative trust for doing something stupid.

Accounts Connected:
chixka000, netfreak199, Camus, visionary, alexberezov, identifyuser

Proof:

6 of the accounts joined the PECUNIO Signature bounty. At the time they joined in pairs within 5 - 15 minutes of each other and when I looked at the profiles they signed out at similar times
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G8pBrPNw5gkpwCYLbr-ggqL3HBGSGCud_bUz-gojAfI/edit#gid=1761784155

I looked at chixka000 & netfreak199 first and noticed that they made posts at a similar time and they logged out at similar times. I then looked at another campaign that they were in and found their ETH addresses.

This was just one campaign that I looked at and discovered that all of these smaller accounts were contributing to one account at similar times too.
Netfreak transferred    3,191.48936170213 MWAT to chixka000 15 days ago
lehard transferred    3,191.48936170213 MWAT to chixka000 15 days ago
alexberezov transferred   4,851.359064618577 MWAT to chixka000 16 days ago
identifyuser transferred  3,538.009719773167 MWAT to chixka000 16 days ago
Camus transferred  47,285.45675578803 MWAT to chixka000 16 days ago
visionary transferred  47,285.45675578803 MWAT to chixka000 16 days ago

If you look here chixka is asking about a bounty that he isn't involved with

This has been a long campaign, one I've very much enjoyed. Looking forward to the final spreadsheet being shared
is there any information about calculation of stakes for bounty? at least approximate date? I didn't find announcements from bounty Manager.

However alexberezov was and if you look above alexberezov has transferred bounty earnings to chixka

They have also been connected through merit

Merit summary for alexberezov,
January 25, 2018, 03:58:00 PM: 50 from chixka000
January 25, 2018, 03:39:16 PM: 50 from NetFreak199

MWAT Campaign all 7 names in the youtube campaign and 4 of them joining within 30 minutes of each other.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c_63IbIczvWvAE33b-QgpgfmlN2FzMK7TuTWUpytXds/edit#gid=1724170213

Related Addresses:

ETH addresses that link the accounts together.

alexberezov
Code:
0x55515EDbe90d7d8f29De195E13D02bB43f9Ee8f0
Netfreak
Code:
0x822d9cd5b86391cdb5e4743089b8cc9f964195bf
lehard
Code:
0x8d25806367854781767728Ec23E9d2d9cF13A9E6
identifyuser
Code:
0x8Ede1DbeeCde0AE2859f9735cA0470c8210c0e0C
Camus
Code:
0x84D547a3D8F70857801EA98654Df62258d5ea3ae
visionary
Code:
0x52683d2A38676De03D1029cdAe1f2729473b8b7F
chixka000
Code:
0xAaEedA078AcF2e037FFf742c564dc11eBa815b7f

Miscellaneous:

As it stands I have messaged the PECUNIO bounty manager twice and he didn't respond and the spreadsheet still says that they have been accepted but they have moved onto another signature bounty
Thrive Signature bounty
6 of these accounts joined up and what I also noticed is that these accounts are joining in at the end of the campaign each time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10-0pamtd_CjyZjmmFZ5Q_0HSNhrRC2i-E5HqVokTEjo/edit#gid=1453105285

Yet that guy is swanning around with probably 7 accounts that I can count by now none had negative trust that I could see? Even though he has been caught out by lots of users who have actually risked him blasting them back with lots of accounts with negative trust.

I’m not saying anyone’s opinion is wrong and people can certainly do what they wish with the trust but unless the person has been caught out with alt accounts and proven to be cheating in bounties etc I’m not sure if it’s ok to suppress what they do with their smerit.

I am not saying the op is genuine. He more than likely isn’t but in my opinion I have seen some people being dealt with inconsistently. Not by yourself of course. I won’t say any more on this it’s just my opinion.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

indeed the question about the rules of achievement made by the people responsible for this forum of course we can not do anything to reject it, although this gift rule can make it difficult for us to raise our rankings to move up to the next level, we should certainly keep abreast of and appreciate what has become the rule here.

Did you use google translate to make this post? I am interested as the language used seems strange to me, this cant be how someone is taught to speak English surely?

The above language makes perfect sense if you happen to be a martian... hello?

nope 100% not martian otherwise Lauda would be in here translating for us..

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Hello everyone!

Likely alt. ".
Give away is good, for a lot not good. You can not do that, instead of encouraging the recipients you have given them the attitude they get easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: