Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading or Online betting? 2k Usd budget.  (Read 19769 times)
rubythebest888

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:05:49 AM

why poster asked this question?
I assume he had thought of dividing the money in half.
Even as a newbie, he knows value of cryptos.
yet he posted this question,
In my humble opinion, I guess he already chosen online betting, he just wanna make sure how willing he is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:36:58 AM

Newbee here. Please guide me.

Which is more profitable in the long run, Crypto trading or online betting ?
I implore you to focus your time on crypto trading and get proper training on how to trade Cryptos with a working strategy this is quite profitable than online betting, with a good money management and compounding you can turn your $2K into a big amount of money  within some period of time.
in crypto trading we could any strategy we want to generate profits.meanwhile in betting we just have one option , profit or loss.we could not manage our risk and also ratio between risk and reward only 1:1 .
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:12:39 AM

I implore you to focus your time on crypto trading and get proper training on how to trade Cryptos with a working strategy this is quite profitable than online betting, with a good money management and compounding you can turn your $2K into a big amount of money  within some period of time.
in crypto trading we could any strategy we want to generate profits.meanwhile in betting we just have one option , profit or loss.we could not manage our risk and also ratio between risk and reward only 1:1 .
We have no choice in online betting .only loss and profit no other choice for us .using 2k dollar could be gone in only few second.so becarefull with out money in gambling table.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:45:29 AM

I think you should use $ 2k to buy BTC now. Currently the BTC has a fairly cheap price and its price is about to rise to nearly $ 5,000. At the beginning of 2018, the market also grew strongly after Tet holiday. Believe in history and trust the value of BTC.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:13:10 AM

I think you should use $ 2k to buy BTC now. Currently the BTC has a fairly cheap price and its price is about to rise to nearly $ 5,000. At the beginning of 2018, the market also grew strongly after Tet holiday. Believe in history and trust the value of BTC.
dont forget to pick altcoin such as ontology ,eos and other potential coins.holding altcoin will give us more profit in bullish trend.we will get doubled profit from its rate and bitcoin rate.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 10:44:18 AM

Trading or batting both are different things and both are risky.you can get profit in the long run if you buy the right coins in crypto trading so learn first otherwise you lost your cash.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:13:40 PM

the real question is: Is crypto still a good bet?

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:15:02 PM

It is upto what type of knowledge you have if you have crypto trading knowledge then you can go for it, if you have online betting sports knowledge then go for it, If you have both knowledge then split your investment in both and try it , where you get more profit workout it and go according to it.
Yes but mate I think in betting only knowledge does not work you will have to have good luck too because it is all about your luck and betting will make money only for lucky people but trading is a thing which makes profit for skillful people so if you have skills in trading you can take start with trading long term with crypto like BTC.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:16:57 AM

It is upto what type of knowledge you have if you have crypto trading knowledge then you can go for it, if you have online betting sports knowledge then go for it, If you have both knowledge then split your investment in both and try it , where you get more profit workout it and go according to it.
Yes but mate I think in betting only knowledge does not work you will have to have good luck too because it is all about your luck and betting will make money only for lucky people but trading is a thing which makes profit for skillful people so if you have skills in trading you can take start with trading long term with crypto like BTC.
Speaking of online betting, I think this refers to sports betting, and I believe knowledge and skills is vital for the success.
Luck is a big factor but that's out of the strategy since one has no control of his luck, it's just some kind of law of attraction, when you does things most of the time, it will bring you what you expect.

Trading on the other hand is like gambling also, an skilled based gambling but they required different strategy, and that is what you need to discover.

the real question is: Is crypto still a good bet?

ABSOLUTELY!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 12:07:26 PM

I'll give you a third option, it is less profitable but much safer: Lending. You can do that in both exchanges and gambling sites. Exchanges use the lending money for margin traders, and gambling in their bankrolls for the winners.

Of course the wisest choice is to diversify: divide your capital and try the different choices in parallel. Trading is hard and betting is luck. Have fun!
Hm, I think this is interesting option. But how to choose fair site which will not cheat you? And how much is potential profit of lending?

Well IMO exchanges are pretty safe (Ie. Poloniex and Bitfinex) as far as you trust the exchange... For gambling sites it depends on the site, you'd have to review (or check reviews about) each. As for earnings, think about 4%/year. Variance in gambling sites can make you wait at least a month or more before seeing profits (just like the luck in mining), and you will see constant loses / winnings as the players win and lose. In the long run you will earn, otherwise the site would shutdown (the house cannot always lose!). Again its not much but quite safe, if in doubt just diversify and don't put all your eggs in the same basket, and DO wait a few months once you commit (yes its slow and boring, compared to trading) to see (good) results.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:09:34 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 02:16:33 AM by bitcoin31

Trading or batting both are different things and both are risky.you can get profit in the long run if you buy the right coins in crypto trading so learn first otherwise you lost your cash.
But trading is less risk compared to the online betting because you can lose in one roll. But in trading you can lose only slightly or longtime not in shortime. The more bettee is the crypto trading than online betting. Every have risk but if im going to choose I will vhoose the less risk compared to the high risk.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:22:09 PM

Right this is great suggestion mate buying bitcoin is the best choice for now because there will be more chances of earning but in case of betting online can put you into risk. If you played wrong trust me you will be sad so better to buy bitcoin it needs only time but the profit is certain. No risk no stress only patience to get your money back with more than double.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:56:27 PM

Right this is great suggestion mate buying bitcoin is the best choice for now because there will be more chances of earning but in case of betting online can put you into risk. If you played wrong trust me you will be sad so better to buy bitcoin it needs only time but the profit is certain. No risk no stress only patience to get your money back with more than double.
I also think that the better way is trading to earn more money and save it for its increasing time because its price will gain in very soon and that's why it will big happiness to get huge amount of profit but if some time you wanna spend a little bit amount of your money so it will never bad because some of needs are really important and that's why spending is necessary.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:27:23 PM

Most people here know that trading is the best way to earn for long-term investment because betting/gambling itself might put your funds to the edge of losing without getting something. Gambling is not a way of source of income if you think like that, you are wrong.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:40:42 AM

Most people here know that trading is the best way to earn for long-term investment because betting/gambling itself might put your funds to the edge of losing without getting something. Gambling is not a way of source of income if you think like that, you are wrong.
gambling just speculation on our money.we get it or we loss it.that was the concept of gambling we could be rich man faster and vice versa.but as long as i know no one could be rich from gambling.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:32:34 PM

My question is why would anyone be talking about using a whole $2000 for betting? What if you lose it? That’s your choice though, but I would prefer to trade with the money and make extra money with it, but that can only be if you know how to trade, cause trading itself is not an easy one, you can still lose money in it. But if you take out time to learn it you will benefit a lot from it.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:35:27 AM

My question is why would anyone be talking about using a whole $2000 for betting? What if you lose it? That’s your choice though, but I would prefer to trade with the money and make extra money with it, but that can only be if you know how to trade, cause trading itself is not an easy one, you can still lose money in it. But if you take out time to learn it you will benefit a lot from it.
The OP is weighing is options whether to trade or gamble with that $2K budget. As a fellow gambler though, I wouldn't advise to go full gambling with that $2K, that's a lot of money to begin with. Much better if the OP go on trading with small amounts, just to get a feel of how the market operates and if he likes it then definitely he can slowly increasing his capital. But he has to take note of the high risk factor though, he can even lose it everything in just a couple of months because of the unpredictable price fluctuations, so just be cautious as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:10:52 PM

Betting is too much risky. You can lose your 2K Usd within a day. I will suggest you to first learn trading and then start trading with the budget you have. The profit will not be at once, but with the passage of time you will earn good income from trading.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

Crypto trading will be a better option than gambling. Gambling is based on your luck mostly, I think it is more interesting to plan a strategy and try crypto investing.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:57:54 PM

In my opinion, crypto trading would be more profitable in the long run, but you have to gain experience only then you can gain good profit. As far as, online betting is concerned you have to rely on luck there is nothing you can do about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: