Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:22:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading or Online betting? 2k Usd budget.  (Read 19776 times)
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Trading would be the best option, because from trading if your investment is in a loss you would be only losing a fraction of your investment whereas in gambling you could lose all your investment with one click. For gambling, you need to be lucky, but for an investment, you need an analytical mind about when to invest & when to cash out in profits. So do what you could afford to lose while taking the decision.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

In both cases you have the chance to lose a lot of your money, especially in the early stages if you make a bad guess. With crypto markets, you can research and predict which the coin will be in the near future. You can act off that and split your money across multiple coins. Overall, that's why I think crypto trading beats out online betting. With betting you're pretty restricted in comparison to the many options. Make sure to keep this in mind when you choose what to do.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

Online betting is more like getting luck on your side because there isnt a strategy or plan involve. But with crpto trading there is a clear direction of how you will be doing with your investment. I think crypto is more safe than online betting.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

If I have $2,000 then I will invest into 10 POS coins like $200 each. Waves must be one of them. I believe into holding and staking rather than trying to trading nor betting. In my experience both trading and betting are same. We never be sure about making money even we have all the required skills.
shiroocrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

It depends on your level of risk and how much insider information you acquire.

For example, I think that there's a killing to be made on pro wrestling betting because it's really easy to get insider information on it.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

2 of them is have their own risk
but betting is higher i think
doing trading is profitable when u learn about crypto and trading
get more information about coin/token that u gonna trade
better dont do all in on 1 coins/token
btw now is good time to buy
baghodler123

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

It depends where do you have more edge over the others. Trading is kind of betting on a price will go up or down. Choose what you like more
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

If I have $2,000 then I will invest into 10 POS coins like $200 each. Waves must be one of them. I believe into holding and staking rather than trying to trading nor betting. In my experience both trading and betting are same. We never be sure about making money even we have all the required skills.
Good idea if you are well aware about PoS project then staking and waiting for earnings can be much better than trading and gambling, where your money really at risk each time you place your picks, but it's always depend from one peoples understanding, if OP love taking risk then gambling is the best place to go, choose one then wait right after for the result, if you are lucky then you will gain but if you are unlucky then face the consequence, OP maybe looking for encouragement so he's asking for the best place to place his money.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Cryptotrading is sort of online betting too. You basically bet on a price will go up or down. Imo crypto might be way more profitable if you know what you are doing.
SuperForex

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

What do you think about new CryptoCurrencies?
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

I think you better invest in crypto because you will not lose and will get a profit in comparison with online gambling.
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

BEFORE you trade you need to LEARN how to trade... It can take years to become a good and consistently profitable trader.

You will need to learn about candlesticks/patterns, charting, technical analysis and indicators, margin and leverage trading.

I would suggest starting trading with £$100 maximum to test the waters as well as trial and error.

If its cryptos you want to trade, id suggest an exchange that lets you margin trade so you can attemt to make money if the price rises or goes down..

You can also look at CFD stock trading, which can be profitable as it allows you to trade with leverage.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

Of course crypto trading is better option to use your money. If you can trade properly by your 2000$, I am sure you can gain a huge number of profit from. On the other hand, Online Betting is more risky then crypto trading.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

crypto trading is more suitable if u are trading on daily basis and or long-term holder there is less risk to loss whereas online betting is high risk
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

Crypto trading will be a better option among the choices. But you got to know that it is risky to do trading as well. If you do not have trading experience, I will suggest you to buy some good coins and hold for a year or two for profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

I never seen any can be success and make amillion dollar from online betting , most of people who like jump in to online betting loss big money, but in crypto although we are now in loss but there still opportunity to recover it and even make big profit because crypto will be huge in the future. So its better put that money for crypto trading and learn how to make management of risk and money.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Newbee here. Please guide me.

Which is more profitable in the long run, Crypto trading or online betting ?

Good luck for you both are risky in trading if do you lack of skills and knowledge your investment goes into risk
I advice study and learn before to invest and trading to avoid risk and wait for the right timing enter in the trading world
Online betting is risky than to invest in trading i suggest learn to invest in trading than to play in the gambling to get earn in crypto trading gives more chances to earn

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

I never seen any can be success and make amillion dollar from online betting , most of people who like jump in to online betting loss big money, but in crypto although we are now in loss but there still opportunity to recover it and even make big profit because crypto will be huge in the future. So its better put that money for crypto trading and learn how to make management of risk and money.
This is a big reality because betting is gambling and we know they have the advantage.
Normally we have to pay for the juice which is 10% at minimum for our bet and even if we are good, we will still loss in the long run if we do not have enough bankroll and we failed to manage it properly.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

The chance of getting a million betting online exists but it is less than 1% probability that you could get a jackpot. In most cases, you will lose. Deal with trading - it's cool.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Direct trading of cryptocurrencies has always been the fastest way to get the benefits, whether you choose direct trading or online betting is accompanied by risk!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: