Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

I think the reason behind from this is the continuous loss from their demands in the market since the season also can affects that so the market value or prices of altcoins in the blockchain market decreases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

bitcoin is the parent of altcoin decline in bitcoin prices, of course, will impact on altcoin price declines some things that cause the current declining bitcoin price is caused investors who monitor the warnings of a number of regulators and increased crackdown on the virtual currency market in China. other than that of some news that cornered bitcoin and led to decreased investor interest.
Well at the time i wrote this btc was up to 10200$ from like the lowest this year like 7200$when it did its big pump back to 10 altcoins like xvg and trx dropped even lower so i guess my main question is even after the pump back up why did it drop more,
And thanks for all the imput everyone!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

I think the seemingly persistent drop in altcoins is basically attributable to the fact that the market is flooded with many coins and the investors are scared of the future. I believe many of them that can stand the test of time will soon crash. 
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

I think the reason behind why the altcoins in the market are still dropping down is because of the continuous loss of their demand in their services; if there will be no demand in ther services in blockchain market they will have no reason to operate in this industry.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

a price depends on supply and demands. and what's happening lately, bad news on crypto makes demands a bit down and it's affecting prices.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
The dropping price of the bitcoin are really high and we know that some of the alternative coins are depend on the price of the bitcoin. And i think the cause of the dropping price are in the market. Market are not doing well and and there's only few of the projects but in this next month i think the price is rising
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
The dropping price of the bitcoin are really high and we know that some of the alternative coins are depend on the price of the bitcoin. And i think the cause of the dropping price are in the market. Market are not doing well and and there's only few of the projects but in this next month i think the price is rising
Bitcoin will be volatile for a while, maybe a couple of months, then maybe the beginning of growth. By the end of the year at bitcoin the main growth should happen. 
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

To stabilize the bitcoin market, we need good news, it is necessary that large BTC holders do not merge it with large parties, and finally need time.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Increasing or dropping of the price of any crypto or altcoins is a very common thing because people can get benefit by this technical up down. Some time price will be increased and some time price will be decreased and it is very much normal.

But there are always some reasons for that happens. In recent, some fake news were published of altcoins and for that people were converted their mind and started to sell all the coins and for that reason, the price was fallen. You have to careful about all thing when you joined in online dealing. Don’t do anything without investing otherwise you can be see the face of rough losses.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

To stabilize the bitcoin market, we need good news, it is necessary that large BTC holders do not merge it with large parties, and finally need time.
Yes, the price falls, after that the price quickly restores, everything happens cyclically. And this has happened several times, and I think that this will happen this time too. You just have to wait for better times.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

There are so may reason behind this much downfall in the market since last few months and the panic selling done by most of the investors and the decrease in the demand of the crypto coins in the international market are the main reason behind it but still there in nothing to be worried about because the market has started recovering and that we will able to see much better market in the days to come.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

We really cannot tell when your mentioned coins will start to rise back. Perhaps what is much needed at this stage is a big news of a new partnership or a big accomplishment or a new breakthrough feature that might encourage people to start investing in their coins. But of course, we cannot fully blame the specific altcoins of their prices' drop as of today. The whole crypto market is still on the process of gaining the right footing for them to begin rising back. Let us just believe in them, have patience, and hodl.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

Crypto currency is falling lower and lower. Bans Google, Facebook, Twitter. Yesterday MailChimp. All this makes nervous the hamsters, which turn the correction into a disorderly retreat on all fronts. Although I have the opinion that this phenomenon is not bad for crypto. Thus, he gets rid of weaklings, which ultimately raises his quality and creates a reserve for the future price jump.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

This is quite a logical situation. too strong a connection between Alcoins and Bitcoin. When red days come, in the whole system, which can not be controlled. It is necessary to wait for stabilization and then almost immediately there will be growth.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

Altcoins are down because market is not going upward and it is in consolidation and when this over, we see a big rise in this market and all altcoins follow the trend and start rising. We have to wait for that consolidation to over.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

Altcoins dropped greatly due to several factors but it's nice to know it's growing back.. Ethereum fell to an incredible low if 500usd. Until the market gets to 500bn USD, it hasnt fully recovered..
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

Altcoins dropped greatly due to several factors but it's nice to know it's growing back.. Ethereum fell to an incredible low if 500usd. Until the market gets to 500bn USD, it hasnt fully recovered..
I think so. This year's market looks bad. There is not much upward trend. Maybe we still need to wait longer.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

Dropping the market value of alternative coins in the blockchain market are still part of the normal course of the business,
I think through the demands they received which gives the securities a lower amount.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

Dropping the market value of alternative coins in the blockchain market are still part of the normal course of the business,
I think through the demands they received which gives the securities a lower amount.
This dropping of the market value is not only limited to that of the altcoins as the entire crypto market is facing lot of problems and that the market value of all the crypto coins is falling. However, this is just a temporary phase and that it will soon be over and a time will come when we will see the market value of the crypto coins rising even higher and that will be the time to make money from this investment.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

As is often the case in most financial markets, while most newcomers tend to panic to seemingly adverse market scenarios and tend to sell their assets hastily regardless of the losses they have to bear, this is often the preferred season for smart investors, because they often find many investment opportunities at unexpectedly low prices.

To be honest I would like to be one of those who decide to enter the market to buy massively to take advantage of the great "offers", but my scarce capital only allows me to hold my coins to wait for a gradual recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: