Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
Merited by adroitful_one (10)

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

For my information why bitcoin dropped the price because they have many fake news that spread. So that the big investors and buying more bitcoin because it is dump and after that the bitcoin will rise because of the investors..The demand is very much and the price will rise so if the bitcoin will dump the altcoins will also dump.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

View the latest news associated with the exchanges Bitfinex and Tether. This news is a severe blow to the current rate. Soon everything will be back to normal.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

Dont forget about bitcoincash price need correction with two bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

Where is good to read up on that here?

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

I think the current state of the crypto coins market is good for the community. Continuous increment in the value of coins without any convincing reason for such growth is scaring for outsiders who would consider entering inyo the space. Stabilization of price movement is desirable in the cryptospace to build confidence.
Mark-Krawed

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

I think the reason for the drop this week because of the NEM that got hacked
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

There is also the fact that over the past few months, the amount of Crypto "traders" practically doubled and the newcomers who were use to such great trading conditions are now extremely volatile and aren't helping stabilization.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

bitcoin is dropping because of korea fud, there is a fake news about korea banning bitcoins so peoples got panicked and selling there bitcoins and for this fake news altcoins is also dropping because all of them are selling btc for fiat.
thats my personal opinion.

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

Because those altcoins you said are increased huge in the last month. They definitely need a correction whether bitcoin price increases or decreases. Linda increased from 4 satoshis to 93 satoshis, still higher than the initial price. Verge increased from 54 satoshis to 1725 satoshis, still higher than the initial price.
I guess you might have bought from the top and waiting for further increase but I do not think those coins will increase from now on. Every small increase should be a selling opportunity.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Merited by toolsmans (1)

There is a lot of reason why this happens and lately there is a lot of news that is affecting cryptocurrency the fact that almost 527million nem is hack in japan has a big impact to all cryptocurrency so no one can really say how long before bitcoin and those other alts bounce back again let's just hope that something better happen this coming months.

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

We dont even know why this bad news come many times in this period.
Facebook ban cryptocurrency ads now, its very bad news that can make the bloody market again.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

For now, there will be a FUD sale. That's great news for all those who want to buy coins/tokens at discounted prices. Like TRX for example, it has gone down to $0.05 from an all-time high of $0.28.

Considering that South Korea ends anonymous trading and Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads, the prices dip a bit. Altcoin price drop is normal, and we should deal with that. It is why we should keep exploring other options instead of worrying about the crash like diversifying short, mid and long-term digital assets.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:49:16 AM
Merited by adroitful_one (10)

People are panicking, and also people are selling their alts to acquire btc while its low.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

Because those altcoins you said are increased huge in the last month. They definitely need a correction whether bitcoin price increases or decreases. Linda increased from 4 satoshis to 93 satoshis, still higher than the initial price. Verge increased from 54 satoshis to 1725 satoshis, still higher than the initial price.
I guess you might have bought from the top and waiting for further increase but I do not think those coins will increase from now on. Every small increase should be a selling opportunity.
you are right every increase is an opportunity to sell and earn profits. it's a different thing if op makes a long-term investment and should not worry about this decline.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

Not only are altcoins dropping, but btc as well. It really hurts to see your portfolio all in red. I slept earlier than normal so that i wouldn't see my holdings dropped hoping that all will be better in the morning when. Unfortunately when i woke up, btc dropped and all other coins dropped as well. My holdings melted around 30-50% of its normal value and it really sucks.
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

I hope I can continue to fall, so that we can buy bitcoin at a lower cost. The potential of bitcoin I've always believed, so fell, scared away just those newcomers who have just joined, I believe those old players are not Will go.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

I think it is happening because of many reasons: korea fake news, japaen exchange hack, global figures talking against bitcoin, bitcoin's ban as currency in some platforms, chinese ico ban, bitcoin cash.. It is like everything is bad about bitcoin these months and it affects all altcoins. We need to turn back  safe days and altcoins will recover.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

It is because of the correction of the price of bitcoin, all alts are going down. And now why is it that some alts are continuing going down while the bitcoin is steady at price? Because investors are traumatized in the last correction they prefer selling when it go up even just a little, for now they prefer short term investment instead of holding it for long term purposes.
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

decreased sales in asian i think, not like last years, 2018 bitcoin and altcoins have some issue like rejected be cause regulations that make investor not interest in this years
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: