Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: important point  (Read 2469 times)
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
* can pay off the "debt" of the country
* Improve the economy of the people
* Decrease in poverty level
I want to know what you think.

I do agree on you, there are a lot of countries today that has a blooming economy due to legalization of cryptocurrency in their country and that is the reason why other governments should allow cryptocurrency in their area.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshuarose

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:15 AM

I also think like that, but not to pay off the debts of the country, bitcoin will reduce the poverty rate in a country that uses cryptocurrency and this will greatly help the government in reducing the unemployment that is happening in every developing country.
you are right, cryptocurrency can reduce poverty in every country, there are many new companies like airdrop giveaway and bounty to reduce premium unemployment in every country. and honestly I myself am a high level unemployment premium from my friends
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

there are still many benefits to be gained if the government accepts bitcoin as payment money but the government just doesn't want local money to be replaced by bitcoin, because local money is a characteristic of the country
I got your point mate but I think if government will accept it so it is not only good for investors but it is good for all of us, at this point of life we all should move with advancement, technologies are for our goodness so all of us should try it and use it, as we can see how our economical life has changed because of crypto currency so all of us should invest it someday all government will know and accept the worth of crypto currency.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:

In addition, it will reduce the unemployment which is the most common problem of every nation therefore if this problem will be resolve by Bitcoin then expect the purchasing power of the people to increase helping the economy of the nation to become strong and stable too.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

Country who adopt bitcoin could help to increase it economy and the level of poverty will be decreasing but i do not think it can pay the debts of 1 country since no one declaring income in bitcoin and it is tax free that is why it has a big impact to individual. There are some people who can not afford to buy equipment to access bitcoin that is why those people will not be benefited.

Badu1

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

It has being the notice of all to take caution on fraudulent messages from unanimous people through Gail and others.  We got to be vigilant and keep alert on these issues.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Let's be honest here. All these countries actually know the benefits of crypto currency and how it is better than fiat. But the fact of the matter is, banks owned by the 1% of the 1% are pressuring the country leaders to block off crypto currency in their country so that it will not flourish and overthrow fiat as a currency. It pretty much obvious.

Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

They will prohibited it because they can not get a percentage if they will legalize bitcoin in their country. why? it is because many people will use it because of easy and fast transaction it give to the people so that government will jealous to that because the percentage they get is too small because cryptocurrency they do not hold.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

I don't think bitcoin can really help out people and any government to help recover their financial contains because bitcoin is even far away from getting accepted with them and also most of thr goverment don't seek the applications of crypto or blockchain and thus making it hard for bitcoin to even get into the financial system of nation. Just think, if there is no use case of it or if bitcoin is not getting explored for it then how can it even get into national development and help it improve the national finances.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

There's absolutely zero reason to expect that simply switching to bitcoin would solve any economic problem. It's not a silver bullet. It doesn't change anything about the economy. That's like saying the US switches to the Peso and suddenly poverty is solved. It makes no sense. Switching the underlying currency doesn't solve anything, it just means all the economic problems are denominated in the new currency now. Literally nothing changes. Bitcoin will not help pay off the national debt, will not increase the economy, and will not decrease the poverty level.
Nothing will change on the short term that is true, but things will change when it comes to the long term, if the whole economy was based in bitcoin you will notice that the prices at the different stores will not go up and in fact the prices will go down, this is similar to what happened back in the day when people used the gold standard, with a currency like bitcoin that has a very low inflation per year the economy could boom and grow significantly.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

Let's be honest here. All these countries actually know the benefits of crypto currency and how it is better than fiat. But the fact of the matter is, banks owned by the 1% of the 1% are pressuring the country leaders to block off crypto currency in their country so that it will not flourish and overthrow fiat as a currency. It pretty much obvious.
they have other goals why banning crypto currency.actually they want to attrack taxes from crypto community.money flow in cryptomarket are very big, and if they able to attrack taxes from it, they would earn much money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:31:56 AM

To sum it up, bitcoin and alt coins can at least improve a country's economy. It's already proven by some as they joyfully admit the improvement of their gross domestic product significantly. But then again, not all countries have the same thinking so they don't have any room for cryptos at all.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

Yes, it's possible because bitcoin does have a positive impact on our economy, especially for the poor, but the bad impact is that money laundering is very easy, it will harm the country.
I think if bitcoin is received in every country it's a very good thing, and I believe that bitcoin, in particular, can reduce poverty when many people invest in bitcoin. But that can all happen if every country receives bitcoin.

Seriously? Poor people can't invest in bitcoin since obviously they're poor and don't mind to buy and they'll just focus on providing their daily needs. And do you think those people even heard the word bitcoin. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging them but let's just realistic.

Adopting bitcoin doesn't have counter effect in our economy nor helping paying the debts since bitcoin isn't a legal tender so no matter what bitcoin position in the market it won't change any single thing.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

in my opinion, some countries consider this cryptocurrency to be of various names and uses for this cryptocurrency. I am sure that there are many different and maybe some countries can utilize this cryptocurrency to be able to do more than you mentioned.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

Yes, it's possible because bitcoin does have a positive impact on our economy, especially for the poor, but the bad impact is that money laundering is very easy, it will harm the country.

I think if bitcoin is received in every country it's a very good thing, and I believe that bitcoin, in particular, can reduce poverty when many people invest in bitcoin. But that can all happen if every country receives bitcoin.

It has already reduced as many of the unemployed person now earn due to the crypto and are dependent on their income. So rest assure if all the countries accept it we will see some different world itself and their could be many job employment happening across.
NewRanger

Activity: 1512
Merit: 330

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

I do agree on you, there are a lot of countries today that has a blooming economy due to legalization of cryptocurrency in their country and that is the reason why other governments should allow cryptocurrency in their area.
cryptocurrency really provide alot benefits for community it self and the government if they could legalize it.citizen poverty could be reduce , by joining in bounty campaign that no need any capital they could earn money.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

I am sure if the government accepts bitcoin then its people will be far prosperous and sufficiently. The countries are liable to increase per capita income. In addition, transactions in the country also become easier, cheaper and faster.
Government accepting bitcoin would positively change much but sure, for the citizens who may actually see a lot of ways to derive great opportunities from it, it would really help them. I see it as just a way of exposing the world or the citizens into making use of it and considered legal by the government.

As it is, a lot of people who are trying to find different means of doing things for them-selves within the space are doing well for themselves, so having something like that on a large scale, can really help in a lot of ways.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

I’m yet to understand what you mean by it can pay off the debt of a country. Tell me, how is Bitcoin going to pay off a country’s debt? Does it automatically cancel their debt or what, where have you seen such a thing happen and which country do you know is making use of Bitcoin? Cause I haven’t seen any at all? Bitcoin is already contributing in its way and we don’t need it as our real currency, it’s just good as it is. The only problem is that most governments have prevented their people from investing in it.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

there are still many benefits to be gained if the government accepts bitcoin as payment money but the government just doesn't want local money to be replaced by bitcoin, because local money is a characteristic of the country
I got your point mate but I think if government will accept it so it is not only good for investors but it is good for all of us, at this point of life we all should move with advancement, technologies are for our goodness so all of us should try it and use it, as we can see how our economical life has changed because of crypto currency so all of us should invest it someday all government will know and accept the worth of crypto currency.
That is the idea and if we get to see this happen, we will get to see more adoption, more usage as a currency by most, more liquidity as time goes on and a more matured market. This also has been believed that its adoption most especially by third world countries will really bring about some level of economic growth to the country as the pressure on fiat won't really be that much.

However, this is something they would not want since they cannot be in control and for most corrupt countries; the government would rather want to stick with the control than want to improve their economy which was what has led them to where they are presently anyway.
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

This is a very good news for all country. But some country doesn't accept it. Hope they got it recently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: