Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: important point  (Read 2469 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
* can pay off the "debt" of the country
* Improve the economy of the people
* Decrease in poverty level
I want to know what you think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I would add some other topics also:
 - influence on the state currency
 - using of the bitcoin for criminal purposes in the country

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:

Probably the best post I could see right now. Yes, I also agree with this. Those countries are just banning them because they are just too scared that people may rely on themselves rather than the government itself.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

Probably the best post I could see right now. Yes, I also agree with this. Those countries are just banning them because they are just too scared that people may rely on themselves rather than the government itself.

Yes, and they are afraid that they will loose control
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

I think we should also add bitcoin to the domestic government.
Registration of bitcoin transactions.
Whether to affect the domestic legal tender.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

I disagree. bitcoin is a currency, you can think of it as a tool too. and it is not a magic tool to make money for anyone who has ever gotten involved with it. so it can not decrease poverty, it can not improve economy of a country and can not do a lot of other things.

in fact bitcoin may have increase the poverty! there have been a lot of newbies who started investing in bitcoin in the past couple of months and many of them bought on highs and sold after a dip which led to losing a lot of money, then bitcoin went up they bought back too late and panic sold in the correction/dip and lost a lot more money.

this has nothing to do with banning or not banning bitcoin though!

Only Bitcoin
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

important points of bitcoin existence; it helps increase the economy of the people and also pay the debt of the country and make it stronger and stronger
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

If every country receives bitcoin I think that's a very good thing, and I believe that bitcoin, in particular, can reduce poverty when a lot of people invest in bitcoins.
Andrei Belmega

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Hello, there! In my humble opinion, Bitcoin wouldn't change a thing. I think they simply don't know yet how to make profits out of this. If u are investing in crypto you could also lose your money....how this can help to eradicate poverty or other stuff like that?...Improve the economy of the people? Maybe so, unless if u are a killer in the market or at least a profitable one. Best of luck!
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I would like to raise an inquiry on how will bitcoin oay off a debt of a country as I keep on coming up blank. To me, what bitcoin does to a cou try is it enables its government and the constitutions around it that it might be time for a change on it. It broadens the financial landscape of not just the place but also empowers its consumers by giving them freedom and convenience in every transaction made thus producing a symbiosis to each other
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

I disagree with this point...because I think Bitcoin or Blockchain is technology or cryptocurrency
so.. If the government want to get your points, I think just accept the existence of bitcoin is not enough

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

crypto is the new currency it is surely to replace normal paper or card money in the future but the government do not  accept it cannot pay of the debts or decrease poverty level it is just a new mode of transaction
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

I also think like that, but not to pay off the debts of the country, bitcoin will reduce the poverty rate in a country that uses cryptocurrency and this will greatly help the government in reducing the unemployment that is happening in every developing country.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

Bitcoin could also bring new job opportunities, new businesses, Bitcoin will hold really help the country in the economic side, but I am more excited about how Bitcoin could change the transactions system, easy transactions between countries, and transparent transactions using blockchain system, it will be so great if all countries agree to accept bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:33 AM

If in my opinion, if the government can accept the existence of bitcoin may be economically a country that receives bitcoin can grow economically, because maybe bitcoin basically present to provide an opportunity for us not to be away with people out there who financially have the ability to do something from what they have. With us following the bitcoin development we indirectly get closer to the person financially. Because there is something more value that we can get from us to follow this bitcoin, we are better able to discern the opportunities that exist in every bitcoin and other coins
ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

it was great news to all country of legal but some country .If every country receives bitcoin I think that's a very good thing, and I believe that bitcoin, in particular, can reduce poverty when a lot of people invest in bitcoins.
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

If bitcoin is introduced into the state system, then the main problem of the financial system will disappear - corruption. I think this is the most important point in the usefulness of bitcoin.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Bitcoin can help any government in terms of employment creation, new small scale business and making people self employed, getting a new revenue as a source of tax on bitcoin which will help the economy of the country, easily transfer of payment to anywhere in the world etc.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Are you kidding?Do you really think that any country wold come forward to accept such a high volatile currency?If any such country accepts,then when bitcoin price crashes,what would happen to such country's reserves?The country would be in a disaster.

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

I don't think bitcoin can pay the debt of the countries. That would need the people holding bitcoin would be paying for those debts, which doesn't sounds right at all...

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: