Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going to DEAD  (Read 554 times)
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

I think that when area becomes regulated this means that a lot of people are interested in it. So i think it is not about death of bitcoin, but it means that when smth is widespread it needs to be regulated.
Nefarious

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

A bit of a ridiculous exaggeration IMO. The cryptocurrency market has always been volatile & will remain so for the foreseeable future, so why is every small gain treated with shoulds of "Lambo" & "Moon" while every small dip is treated with fear & claims that Bitcoin is dead?! Even increased regulations isn't necessarily a bad thin.... I mean, you'd like to see less market manipulation, less scams & scammers being dealt some justice i presume?
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

Time to just down. So wait the next month , hope again get up . we will see the good news.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 06:24:32 PM by palle11

The good thing about cryptocurrency is that, it is decentralized and internet based and so, it won't be easy to scuffle. It is not like a physical trade that you would need some check on a border before having an access in.
This is one biggest advantage of digital currency to investors and I'm sure the internet space is not going to be shot down because of banning of cryptos.

However, we have been having negative news about cryptos and bitcoin from inception, yet we still have it around in 2018. Moreover, where we have regulations, indicates government presents which is a good sign for control.

The thing is to have a check on icos (either they go straight to exchange) so that they keep to promise and stronger exchanges linking them to government .
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Bitcoin is not dead, which I've always believed because of the Internet, but as the bitcoin becomes known around the world, it may be overseen by the UN or several other big powers because they do not Will allow a currency that they do not control. I think the future of Bitcoin may be better, but it will become more norms.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?

Regulations typically don't affect prices drastically, unless they're just outright bad. There hasn't been any major movements when the IRS cracked down on Coinbase either.

Facebook's decision is an internal cleansing that is meant to ban “financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.” If you've seen crypto ads at all on Facebook, you'll see they largely fall under this umbrella. Facebook has recognized its impact in the world, and it hasn't been pretty. If this works, you'll see less ICO scams around.

The market-wide drop could be attributed to this:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/apos-why-bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-202800064.html

So yeah...it's just another day in crypto. I wouldn't declare it dead just yet.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?

the fear and panic is still with us. I think the op's statement is incorrect,

Firstly there are very few regulations applied to crypto.

Some countries ban exchanges but not all countries and not all exchanges.

Taxation is starting to appear in a few countries, Japan, Australia and South
Korea and possibly a few others that I am not aware of, Europe possibly
looking at it. But it is painful and necessary for a country to function.

Facebook is only one part of Social media, Twitter is still happy to continue.

Crypto has come through a lot already, they can try and stifle it but it
will ultimately survive . . . if everyone believes and continues regardless.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

the crypto that going to end are the useless one or those crypto that failed to get support or those scam coins. with many coins pop up today we would not know how many will remain strong. cyrptocurrencies are just starting to get known and because of it government/groups wants to regulate it or ban it. by regulating and taxing  government/countries can set rules to avoid illegal activities and to gain money from it.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

nothing can stop crypto, even as you say. I do not think this time is the peak of the ban on crypto, until the time comes. crypto will become more famous and strong. this is what will happen, one thing that many people forget, crypto is part of digital technology and today is the digital age
Quonelet

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

it's natural for crypto.But crypto is alive.Don't be upset facebook is not only the social site.There are so many social site like twitter,reditt,linkedin.
I also think that the FB banning crypto as well as the ICO does not affect what we are doing. Many social networks help us promote the ICO without necessarily having to use FB as the best option.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

I guess the reason we are having these kind of thread from OP's is because of the drop on the price of bitcoin otherwise, won't be having such skeptical thread.

Are we actually expecting a continuous mooning from bitcoin or cryptocurrency?  I mean there are times we also have to witness the other side which will help in teaching us the market movement properly .

This again would also help us to be prudent with what profit we acquire from our investment.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

If going dead for you, why are you still here ? If something would be going dead for me I would gone long time ago. So why are you here in a forum with dead investors and dead technology asking our ideas about this ?
I am really struggling to understand this post.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

All what is happening now is just a phase that will push  the blockchain developers to develop social media platform that we can do our publicity without any regulation. Though there is one that have almost the same features like facebook. the platform is cryptosocial.world

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Banning the ads will not stop Facebook users from using Facebook itself to promote cryptocurrency. The truth is that it will just raise the curiousity of those who will see this news.

Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

I don't think it will end.
Even though facebook has banned its advertising.
But many countries do not ban bitcoin, they just feel that it needs to be regulated, and it is working on certain rules to limit the use of cryptocurrency.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

I definitely disagree, most people talking crypto going to die nowadays because they saw sharp decline in price and whining about how they hold and afraid it wont return to their initial investment, a few years ago when bitcoin still stabilize in $2k no one talking about this, and now the price still in $10k range. Most regulation nowadays pop up because every country trying to control the bitcoin in their regulation, but when they realize they cant do anything about it, they started to ban them. Moreover about facebook regulation probably will last for a while but wont be permanent, because they said it themselves that they will review the policy not close it permanently  Grin Grin
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

IMO,I think this is just normal for crypto currenicies specially bitcoin,we all know that bitcoin is in the spotlight at the present time so because of its value so the government wants to benefit from it also by adding taxes from the users.Bitcoin is risky because of this other governments feel threatened of what would it takes to its people so they banned it.I'm not agreeing that it will die cause it is too early for bitcoin and i'm sure it will surge again.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

No it doesn't. Bitcoin has $10k stable price and will be going up for sure.
Was 20K.  Now 10K.  Seems like it is going down to me.  Just wait until next week when Bitfinex quits sending withdrawals.  Very bad times coming soon.  BTC back to $4K.  

This is a true fact.  Get ready now.  I can't do more than warn you here.

I heard, that miners at 4000$/Btc are still making profit.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.

some economists say this will be the year of regulation, where more and more regulations will emerge to regulate cryptocurrency.

some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.

Some countries that prohibit exchange sites because they consider the bad impact that is produced can not be unstoppable again, there are others who use other ways to provide a very high tax that is above 20%.

some countries ban ICOs.

I hope all countries forbid ICOs (ICOs that are synonymous or contain fraudulent elements) as they may harm many people.

one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.

A very wise decision, because as the world's largest social media company, its impact on Cryptocurrency spread is enormous. they do not want to allow fraudulent projects in which cryptocurrency-based uses facebook as a stepping stone.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Crypto will not going to dead. Maybe it is the time that government accept bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. In return they will collect taxes and regulations for us to follow. If ever it will happen,and there is tax in every transaction we made, it is still good because it helps the people not to have fear and doubt. But ofcourse in everything that happened which affect in crypto still has a possitive and negative sides.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: