Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

indeed it will be very sad that many new altcoins are scam, but this is the world of crypto, when new ICOs come, it takes a hard struggle from the teams to make the poroject succeed and achieve hardcap, but this all needs a clear commitment from the start, we don't can determine this ICO will be successful or not, but for me see the right predictions about this, knowledge is very important. then you must be very vigilant and extra careful.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Hmm! For the fact that you believe or call new coins scam doesn't mean you are on the right path. I would argue that with you to any extent that not all new coins that are scam out there. There are so many coins that are bringing solution in crypto.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Do as many scams now on the market ICO. So tired of losing time and money on such projects. Scammers have adapted so that they answer questions in a telegram like something to do after ICO, and then just disappear. Don't even know how to deal with them and how not to get them.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

Indeed, among the huge number of ICO projects in which I have participated since the beginning of the year, only a few have stood up. And such dynamics continues to hold while we are in a downtrend.

nikeel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

This has got to end somehow, and despite not the most most loved opinion, only regulation can save us.

That, and the surviving privacy-centric decentralised coins. These will self regulate by adoption. But every ICO should have real faces in their teams and governments should hammer down on them
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

People loose interest in cryptocurrency because of the scams nowadays. This is not fair. I think there should be a team that filters the new coins
unfortunately there is no special team for filtering new projects.but atleast we helped by ico review site that has profesional team to rate new ico projects.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

People loose interest in cryptocurrency because of the scams nowadays. This is not fair. I think there should be a team that filters the new coins

sure its fair , scamming is only normal and even on fiat money we also experienced to get scammed but i dont think the interest of people in fiats are lessen  . that is also the same on cryptos , the interest of people will still be the same because they are already aware that scam is only a normal thing .

I think there should be a team that filters the new coins

Yes there is already a team or organizations that bust scam projects . you should look them online and compare of the ico that you are interested in are legit or fake .
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

These days i'm starting to get bored about all of the scam coins that keep on occurring, force us to do more work than usual just to check if the project is good enough to put an infestation or just simply joining the bounty campaign.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

I agree...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch ( not in coinmarketcap ) , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
First of all, you must thank you for your kind reminder.

The ICO scam is not new now, and everyone knows how bad ICO quality is in the market.  
Few people invest in ICO now, and everyone is more keen to go to the market to buy coins. I didn't know before that the coinmarketcap could be listed for free, but fortunately I usually don't go there to trade.
If the facts are what you said, we only need to go to a more well-known exchange to trade, at least those exchanges that can be charged can allow many scammers to be rejected because they can't afford the money.
Nolivelasco13

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

That's just what I'm saying is really a scammer
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

These days there are more scam coin than the good coins, some people do coin only to make money and leave the project afterwards and that is the reason why it is always important to conduct your research very well before you invest in any coin at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: