Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Many of them are a scam, but not all. All depends on the situation on market and professionality team and useful of projects.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

Many of them are a scam, but not all. All depends on the situation on market and professionality team and useful of projects.
if we don't want to be deceived with new coin coins it would be nice not to join the coin originally and we must find information and analyze it so that we are sure of the new coin. deceived because of our own carelessness and greed.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Great advice for beginners and not only. I also advise many participants to study the coin and project, the team and the road map. This will help avoid deceptions and wrong investments and will bring investments through time. It's good that you wrote it here, I hope that this will help many to avoid fraud, which is very much the last time. I hope that those who are here and read the forum will listen to you.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Yeah, not all actually.  A high percentage of them are not worth investing in. Take serious precautions before investing tho.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
hi-blessings

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Yes, you are passing a true information to the Crypto world. Majority of ICOs are scam and that's why as an investor one need to carry out deligent research before diving into any of them for investment.
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Yes, there are a lot of coins born to cheat people. The people who created it for phishing purposes and have no ideas for developing their projects.
I often check ICO projects very carefully and never encounter fake projects. I often check the staff, ideas and managers in the telegram ... spend a lot of time researching a project, which will help you avoid the risk of fraud.
I think it is time already for people to create something that regulates the creation of those coins or at least an scheme that helps people know when something has a really bad reputation.
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

I think this is normal as long as the market is not regulated in any way. You need to try to benefit from this and earnings while there is such a great opportunity to get money quickly. It's very cool in my opinion.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

Unfortunately, these coins do appear every day and it seems to me that we can not get rid of it. this is a certain way to earn a lot of people and so it will continue as long as it will bring such a lot of money.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

As an investor, your job is to guard yourself from these people. Look at github, look at their social media. Check all the ratings from any ico's website. Ask a question in their telegram group. Check their constant update to the community. That's how to avaoid scams & all new coins are not scams.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 02:45:33 PM by jpoker272727

As an investor, your job is to guard yourself from these people. Look at github, look at their social media. Check all the ratings from any ico's website. Ask a question in their telegram group. Check their constant update to the community. That's how to avaoid scams & all new coins are not scams.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Telegram group is not also good to ask their opinion about their project because it will always become bias. You could also get kick by the admin I'd you say anything against their project. It is better to ask in this forum to gather good and bad information about the project and investigate the fact of each opinion.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

Well, that is the news going all \round the streets, but if I must say, while a lot of these new coins, as a matter of fact, a good number of the are scams, not all of them are. There are still a few number of these coins that are genuine, and have really amazing projects going on, and would make good investment options too.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

I think this is truth. Coinmarketcap is not really helping. Any coin can get listed on it even if it is a scam project or shitcoin once they are ready to pay. It's so disheartening seeing many ponzi projects like Bitconnect and Regacoin get listed on Coinmarketcap.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

If a promising token and has a large volume of trading on the crypto currency market. You can invest and choose a coin that has a good rating. I today invested in Scavo 200 dollars and look forward to growth
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

not all new coins are scam, there still a lot of real project that distribute their coin project but maybe the chance now 50 50

I agree it doesn't mean that if there are lots of tokens and ico., They can be labelled as scam. There are still good performing projects out there.

Of course., Do more study before you participate in a bounty campaign.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

A lot of them, still plenty of good ones about. Scammers will always enter markets that have gotten big so quickly like crypto has.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

not all new coins are scam, there still a lot of real project that distribute their coin project but maybe the chance now 50 50

I agree it doesn't mean that if there are lots of tokens and ico., They can be labelled as scam. There are still good performing projects out there.

Of course., Do more study before you participate in a bounty campaign.

Not all the coins are scams, well some others are, coinmarketcap is a good site to visit for their prices.
YES you are correct visit their telegram channel and group to know more, but not just like that.
They have a website if they are legit and you can read there their white paper but research more as mostly new coins have a large potential to scam their participants.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

People loose interest in cryptocurrency because of the scams nowadays. This is not fair. I think there should be a team that filters the new coins
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Yes, right now there are a lot of scam coins. If you are not careful and careful in choosing a coin to buy, you can lose your money and suffer losses. I think finding information on their telegram group is a fast way of how we will find out information about the coins we will buy. Not only that, don't be too satisfied with the answers given by the token owner but try to look at and see the growth of the token on the market.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

I agree. Before buying any tokens you like or any prospect tokens you're looking for, always do a lot of research first. A good indication that a token is a good buy and not a scam is that it has a lot of following despite the cheap price. Always look for that viral news because that will set the platform for the token to pump the price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: