Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The War has started. Crypto vs Giants  (Read 897 times)
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

I have never used FB and I never will. They cannot win this war!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Yes, the war is really going on and it has been going on for a long time, it's just that we just recently started to participate in it, because we bought our tokens and coins for fiat money, so I think that in this war we must defeat the crypt
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

It's just a prelude to regulation. They want to stop the scams, and in an unregulated market the only way to do that is to start by banning everything, and then later on approve the legitimate ones . It's just a very broad approach as a first step. Crypto will be back on there, I'm sure of it. And if it means the scams get blocked then so much the better.

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

With so many deceptive proposals it was an inevitable move. (don't forget that USA government prohibits his citizens from taking part in any ICO)
Probably they will start to regulate the market, then we'll see.
Anything in cryptoworld move fast.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

You might have seen the following news

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.
Okay, We are now crypto currency lovers should not use Facebook, now we switch to the Twitter or Bitcointalk because Facebook does not show positive signals against the currency crypto
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

the advertisers on Facebook are frantic of the ICO dev but not possible also for social media will all prohibit and I do not expect everything is prohibited because there are still many good ICO Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.

I believe that this is not at all an "attempt to kill crypto-currencies", as Facebook owners many times, spoke positively about crypto-currencies and even considered the introduction of some new technologies related to them.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Its always an opprortunity for everyone to make other coins in this crypto world. Just like cryptocurrencies, facebook by nature is an online app that had influence so many people all over the world. Both are originated or operated online. Definitely, they can create their own coin if ever they wanted to enter the crypoto world. Created and develop by human beings might as well everyone are capable to enhance or innovate online related business or applications.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

This is no war. It is just a ban on paid advertising of ICO's. If you have a legitimate ICO it should be able to attract followers who will participate in a bounty campaign to promote it. Since scam ICO's never pay a bounty, the bounty hunters are incentivised to check if the ICO is legit before promoting. This will only affect scammers that where creating fake ICO's and using Paid Facebook Ads to promote their scam.

banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

They war started before it. Not with Facebook.
But do not forget the famous quote:

First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi
zzHQzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

The moment US government and other govnmts will get their cryptoS (and they will) everyone will turn into it NO MATTER WHAT
so at te moment it is just a small lake (not very small already) before big boys came in and took it
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Yes, the war started. I only just wonder if it is a real war, with the intention to destroy cryptomarket, or just a fake one, with the aim to manipulate the market just to buy cheap.
Weìll have an answer in the next weeks.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
albronzzo

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

so lets switch to twitter and others....
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

The governments had no choice but to get involved bc of sites like bitconnect...scamming people out of  billions and also with ICOs launching just to steal money with no real intention of doing anything else. The thing that sucks is now all the legitimate crypto companies have to deal with over regulation.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

This topic is a full plate to take get negative, avoid talking nonsense about war, but coming back the question, I do not consider it as a war, I consider it as a avoidance of false information among the masses, anyone who wants information that seeks and finds Bitcointalk or specific media, another perspective that we can look at is the safety of the cryptocoin since morality, and in practice as well.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

I suspect that facebook will create its own token to make profit for these many campaign. Yes scam is enough as a reason to ban the advertisement of all cryptos scam in facebook can't be stop it will always be in all social media but the possibility that facebook has a plan to make its own token is more reasonable. This is only an opinion.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

You've probably misunderstood the problem. Facebook does not ban crypto ads, they just do not allow the payment of advertising by crypto because it is illegal in some countries in the world. I think Facebook does this right and there is no reason for them to ban the crypto ads because crypto is the currency of the future.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

The global war against cryptocurrencies began a few weeks ago: China, United States, Korea, Facebook, Instagram, etc. but these giants will not be able to stop the progress and freedom that the blockchain sector will give to humanity
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

I agree, they probobly banned them for a reason, probobly a lot of people who are in crypto, only them got those shitty ads, when you're in crypto and it's offering you something and then also says if you allready in crypto skip this add...then why tha f, did I got this commercial...

I mean, all good, but when you in crypto, that is the time you should really know what the f. are you doing... I mean, read something about it, don't just earn.

Also I see no war for now, because those who are powerfull (in money ofc) are allready earning a shitload of money so the power will they have the most... Maybe they want to hide bitcoin or whatever, but people will see the benefits, so it's innevitable, except if World War comes, to wipe all computers from the earth...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

Facebook has only banned the paid advertising of cryptocurrency. Which is fine as I get sick of seeing them when I do occasionally jump on Facebook. You or anyone else can post or share crypto stuff on your timeline so bounties etc will not be effected.
So as long as you don't make a paid ad for cryptocurrency nothing changes.

I feel you. I do love crypto but it's very annoying to see crypto advertisements every time I browse my news feed. I also noticed that my posts on Facebook via Twitter link about ICOs are recently banned. I am not sure if Mark is just following US regulations or banning it for its own coin. Let's wait if it will happen because if ever the latter happens, it'll be a blockbuster.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: