Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6722 times)
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
I also see the growing development of Ethereum. and also Ethereum beggars also began to climb up. so that could trigger the price of Ethereum. so if its development can continue to rise it could be able to be aligned with BTC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

ETH is another most reputed coin after BTC in Atcoins.It has its own features and its price is stable there is no much fluctuations in ETH like BTC.Anyway how strong ETH is not comparable with BTC.Soon NEO will compete with ETH.Currently ETH is widely adopted by the people in world,ETH is popular in many ICO as token are distributed in ETH.In my opinion we should make investment in ETH,its price would be around $2k-$3k in 2018.So investment in ETH would be appreciated.Many projects are now designed on smart contracts surely price of ETH will be on climax in the end of 2018.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

I also agree, and even it's not impossible if for the next few years could overtake ethereum bitcoin already high price. Maybe it's been a lot of that switch on from ethereum on bitcoin.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

I see ETH increasing in the future, but I don't see it catching bitcoin anytime soon. It is just too far ahead. Thats not to say that it might not get close or overtake in the future.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will be replaced by etherium on its throne yet, I mean bitcoin is still hot with the eyes of the people, and bitcoin is still alive and stronger than ever before, like a king who is leading its own coin, eth is just a prince right now, but who knows if the prince will inherit the throne of the king? No one knows that yet, but I am sure it is not today or this year or another year atleast not today.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

I think eth can get significant gains over long term investments. I need to be patient. it is very likely to reach the BTC price this year. good follow up is needed.  Wink
sanjanasaxena

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

I believe in ethereum due to rise of dapps but saying that it will reach the price of bitcoin is a bit difficult. But ethereum is one of the most popular and promising cryptocurrency.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

Ethereum is future of the coin. So most of the people know invest in the coin. Ethereum reach the all country people. So people will be share information for the ethereum future growth. Then people get more ideas for move to next level. So it good opportunity for future invest. If need more information for the ethereum check the market place.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

In my opinion ETH is good altcoin .It is smart and safe investment for long time and have great potential for long time hold. Now ETH price $866 is reise slowly. so investing in ethereum is always a good choice.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

In my opinion ETH is good altcoin .It is smart and safe investment for long time and have great potential for long time hold. Now ETH price $866 is reise slowly. so investing in ethereum is always a good choice.
that's true, because not everyone likes long-term investments, therefore eth prices tend to be stable, because people who love investing will definitely choose eth, unlike other aitcoins are very easy up and down, as more widely used for daily trading
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
Ethereum will reach the bitcoin price this year? Oh come on, that's impossible to happened, look out the value of bitcoin between to Ethereum a big gap. Ethereum is the most popular altcoin that have a great potential in the future but I think it's impossible to reach the price of bitcoin this year.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

You were right about that plus ETH has a active team, a lots of good projects, has a road map and have an active community. If you will base fundamentally ETH was better than BTC. But not all the people thinks about that some people that new in crypto world will say BTC is the King.
indeed most newcomers conclude that Bitcoin is the king of all coins. because they see the price and also the development of Bitcoin. I think ETH is also an interesting and good coin to buy or invest. ETH enthusiasts are also increasing, perhaps because they sense the results given by ETH.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

I dont think ETH will reach bitcoin price, in my opinion bitcoin is just too mainstream to get dethroned for the most expensive cryptocurrency category.
Perhaps Ethereum is valuable for investors because its price is more or less stable than the price of Bitcoin.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

Ethereum is a good safe and stable altcoin and I prefer most to keep in ETH then BTC. I don't think that ETH will reach BTC price this year, but gradually price will grow.
wuencds

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Ethereum is future of the coin. So most of the people know invest in the coin. Ethereum reach the all country people. So people will be share information for the ethereum future growth. Then people get more ideas for move to next level. So it good opportunity for future invest. If need more information for the ethereum check the market place.
The potential of Ethereum seems to me to replace Bitcoin, and for many projects ICOs require Ethereum, Ethereum is far ahead of other cryptocurrencies in this respect.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

Maybe it will happen someday because I believe that nothing is impossible to happen. But take a look at the history of this two altcoins, they are both have a good performance in their field but Ethereum never exceeds its price to Bitcoin's price. Since, I predict the future of one thing based on its history, I think Ethereum can't reach the price of Bitcoin.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

Etereum is a good coin nowadays many markets are wearing it and increasingly popular among the people. Etereum has a high potential in the future but to achieve BTC prices will take a long time.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

I also agree, ethereum very promising for now and will be even better if to invest in the future. not wrong if you select ethereum compared bitcoin because the price is still relatively low so to reach such prices still very likely bitcoin.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

No one argues that the profits from the ether drip much more than from bitcoin at the moment and it looks all much more promising, but let's be realistic and not talk about the price that beat bitcoin. All of us perfectly understand that most likely the ether will catch up with another alt than it will catch up bitcoin.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Well, for me ethereum is the numbet one to me and the bitcoin is after the ethereum. Because in terms of advantages ethereum are more benefit. If we invest an coin the bitcoin is very expensive compare to the ethereum because ethereum has a low price only. Bedide that, the ethereum are more stable compare to the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: