Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:00:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I can not say that bitcoin is losing its popularity. If the price is small now it does not mean that bitcoin is over. And against the background of bitcoin, all other currencies are also losing value. Bitcoin for a long time will be the main crypto currency in the world. And I do not yet see the currencies of competitors bitcoin. You can earn more in other currencies. But bitcoin is stable against the background of others

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin will remain popular because bitcoin is the main coin in crypto, although many altcoins are made, but it will not degrade the popularity of bitcoin because bitcoin is the basis of altcoin. Not all altcoins will work, but many altcoins are failing, so for bitcoin investments it is still the main choice.

m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

I don't think bitcoin is losing it's popularity even with the current price situation bitcoin was in. Just because the value is at a lower state than it is normally does not mean that the product that is bitcoin is losing a a majority of its user base  Wink
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 02:06:44 PM by Eureka_07

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
These factor can affect the popularity of bitcoin, if the price is not stable and very low, the users will try to find other coins like ethereum that is somehow related to bitcoin but bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency coin that offer high profit to the users. Bitcoin will nit lose its popularity just becaus eof its fluctuations. Bitcoin users thinks that it is normal and they think that it is the best time to grab the opportunity to invest while the price is low.

malibogako2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin now is more famous than last year people now have a positive and negative point of view in this crypto coin because many news has spread that lots of people have been deceived or scam because of bitcoin so bitcoin now is more demand than last year if you take a look back in the chart price of bitcoin way back April 2017 the price of bitcoin is too low so i feel this year bitcoin will pump unto 50k dollars hoping this soon.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Yes I agree with that idea. There are more coins available in market. But Bitcoin keep its price in high level than the other coins. Because it is, I think Bitcoin keep its popularity in present time. But Bitcoin price is not stable. The demand in the market affects it.  It is a little hit to Bitcoin popularity. These factors affect to bitcoin popularity. But Bitcoin keep its price still in high level as a answer for other coins. Then I trust bitcoin is still popular.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

Well, it is true that there lots of crypto in the market but I don't think so that they do give more profit than bitcoin. As far as I know bitcoin is still has the higher price among other cryptocurrency in the market. Well, also as far as I know all other cryptocurrency their price also fluctuates. And lastly, popularity is one of the factors that makes bitcoin price drop, but for me bitcoin is still more popular among the other cryptocurrency.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Bitcoin becomes an asset for saving funds, and not as a payment coin. This, in turn, makes it difficult to understand in which area it is best used. As an investment tool or technology.
Among the promising developments still should be noted Ethereum on the base, which there are new applications used in different areas of business.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

We monitor the ongoing development of the Lighting Network and other proposals aimed at reducing the time of transactions. In the future, in payments Bitcoin can again become viable.
Experts have high hopes for Lighting technology, however, and today it has a number of drawbacks, one of which is the delay in the absence of the necessary balance in the nodes on the route of the transaction.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is losing popularity only among those who do not know anything about it. In relation to the popularity of other crypto currency, he did not lose anything. How can one think about this, if the very concept of crypto currency is immediately associated with bitcoin
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

For me, bitcoin is impossible to lose its popularity. Many people invested in bitcoin and many of them are businessmen. Apparently, Bitcoin is one of the most popular when it comes in virtual money and cryptocurrency.
Exactly bitcoin will not lose the popularity because people are investing in bitcoin and they are investing more and more, bitcoin is now getting famous because it is the best currency to get profit and increasing price of bitcoin is attracting a lot of people towards bitcoin, I know the price will be high once again the same way I believe in myself that If will not sell it for long time then bitcoin will give me high amount of profit.
Nantusaha

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

I don't think so because it's price is not stable.although many cryptocurrency are available in market,its price keep high level than others.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the market and I believe there is no problem to also try them. But bitcoin is still the most popular as many of us can see it. Bitcoin is like our classic rock and the new coins are the pop songs. We all have our presences and I think it is okay to be loyal to one or to mix your playlist. The thing is, bitcoin started all of this, and our job is to continue it regardless which coins we are sticking on.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

The popularity of bitcoin has always depended on its price level, people see the shine after being polished, but never before the process.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

I don't think bitcoin will lose its popularity in general. There is a competition among cryptos but I wish that all of them will succeed in the long run. And I also don't think that the kind of cryptos are we investing on as long as we know the cons of it and manage to get pass through it. All I want is to see that crypto currency will still be around in the next generations and shape our society into a greater and more peaceful world.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

From the first also crypto altcoin also always popular but bitcoin will continue in front of it because in pair by bitcoin. so if the altcoin you are convinced will be popular then bitcoin will also be popular. that's a natural thing in my opinion.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

Nope, bitcoin only decreased in price and in fact the other altcoin also decreased. Bitcoin still shows its popularity as the number 1 coin despite declining.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

It is not necessary to say that bitcoin has lost its popularity. This is a temporary phenomenon. As soon as bitcoin starts to grow again, - People will scream again that it's time to buy bitcoin!
Just because bitcoin has been receiving some price drops in the past few months doesn't mean that it has lost popularity among its user base. I think there are other factors that massively affect bitcoin's price more than the popularity itself. People should quit the concept that because a product is losing value means that it is not suitable  for investing anymore because this is not the case with bitcoin.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Although many coins are now emerging but I am still very optimistic that bitcoin will continue to achieve greatness the main factor is in terms of bitcoin prices very much in comparison to other altcoins so that bitcoin itself will continue in its best condition.

Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin...  Even the value of Bitcoin is not stable still it is not a reason why you will consider that now it losses its popularity... Though there are a lots of altcoin and other cryptocurrency emerge now still Bitcoin is the best...  If you want to try altcoin why not...  If you think it cuold help you to earn then grab it...  But never forget bitcoin because unlike in other crypto bitcoin is the oldest and the mother of all crypto and probably it will gain its popularity more and more... 
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: