Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2410 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

I think Bitcoin will grow very high end of 2018 but it will be very hard to hit $100000. I believe that bitcoin will rise strongly and it take a few years  to recach $100000.
We know that a lot of FUDs have in crypto market and most of them will observe when it hold and sell. So everything is hepen,  time will say.
I definitely share the same thought as well. However, FUD or no FUD, we all know what good news can always do to the market, and I won't be surprised the level of good news we should be having on bitcoin this year and most especially transaction wise.

We could test the previous tops, hit maybe a little higher, but end of the year is so far from what we should be expecting too much. We probably just wait for it and if it happens, then we had still all be happy, if it does not happen, we are still always good to go to see what the next year holds, but the most important thing is that btc is strong and that is what matters.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

more likely to hit 3k by june and than start the rally to 33k

Mind to share what makes you think it will down to 3k by June? Pure speculation or prediction with some good researches behind it?
I'm sure most people wont be agree with you because most people predicting that bitcoin will be much more higher than what we have seen last few months.
Given the numbers (3-33) I would guess he pulled it out of his starfish.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

It is unrealistic now that in February 2018, the Bitcoin rate is only at $ 10,000. If you can predict the bitcoin rate in 2018, I think the crypto will just reach the maximum rate of $ 50,000. The $ 100,000 exchange rate will be achievable in 2019 if Bitcoin overcomes existing weaknesses.

Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.

$100k is a huge value for the bitcoins to be achieve in just a single year especially this year where they have a bad start at the first month of the year because they was in top and all of a sudden down for a half a price. And up until know the bitcoins are having a hard time to rise their value so i cannot trust you for the bitcoins getting 100k but for me i trust the process i know that the bitcoins will rise within this year but i think that it is just up to $40k and not as far as 100.
Jico79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

If this bitcoin reaches 100k this year is even better. But too fast will affect the global economy and inflation will take place and no one wants to ...
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:01:43 AM

BTC/USD lost the $10,000 level yesterday, although it is recovering and is at the time of writing at $10,046.
Bitcoin is still in the H&S bottom figure, and is drawing second shoulder's final stretch. It should solve in the next week
At the moment, BTC/USD is trading inside a bullish channel, with is itself inside the bearish main channel. As we can see in the chart below, it should go down to $8,490 before going up to the bullish channel's roof at $13,200.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

To be sincere, this topic is very boring. It makes no sense and there are no proofs for what you are saying. You just woke up in the morning, open your computer and your mind just told you that Bitcoin will reach $100,000, then you looked for where to post the boring stuff and that’s bitcointalkforum.

Is something wrong with you? What technologies are you even talking about and which market? Maybe your selfishness is too much to the extent it got you thinking that Bitcoin will reach $100k.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I dont think the price of the bitcoin become $100,000 because for me the highest price this year it will become $50,000 only.  But it depends always on the demand on the market.

How you calculate that bitcoin can reach $50k by this year?
I dont think it could be happen because its really hard mate.
Now time to expect bitcoin to recover its price and not too high expectation this time.
They call it assumption, and no one here who has been claiming that it will happen have anything to justify if it will happen or not obviously, it is all speculation and what each and every one ends up wishing they would want to see happen. It is good to be bullish on bitcoin's price, but it is also good to be realistic.

For someone like me, I usually do not bother myself when it comes to bitcoin's value. All I do is monitor the charts and see where it leads once in a while, to make some profit from the fluctuations.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
it could be a bitcoin price increase of up to 100,000 but probably not earlier this year. because now the price movement of bitcoin is unstable, more decreased, my estimate maybe bitcoin price increase will happen in third quarter of this year
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

One more fact, Winklevoss Brothers will not sell their bitcoins even at $ 380,000, and I'm just talking about a $ 100,000 price. I think that soon we will only dream about the price of $ 10,000!

Do they have big amount of bitcoin? If not then it will not impact the price.
That is their choice to sell their bitcoin or not but we need to be care about our asset. So when the price hit $ 100k then i will sell it. $100k is very high price for me.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Guys, I don't think we care. It is important that McAfee promised to eat his penis in 2020 if bitcoin does not cost a million dollars.
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

maybe not , but btc grow so fast  iff we see last year btc growing condition then its posibol
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Guys, I don't think we care. It is important that McAfee promised to eat his penis in 2020 if bitcoin does not cost a million dollars.

Its too quick to expect that much growth in a year. The drawback from that would a correction of massive proportions that would easily make a lot of people lose big money. I'd prefer to have the movement go quite slower 25-30k this year would be fine for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

maybe not , but btc grow so fast  iff we see last year btc growing condition then its posibol
I am fairly confident that the bitcoin of $ 100K is a good thing to happen in 2018. As the traditional financial markets in the world are in a sharp decline, there is a huge amount of money available. Enter into the cryptocurrency market. This is the opportunity for this market to grow strongly in the future especially bitcoin because its community is the biggest in this market.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

There are too many people think that and there are too many people courtesy expert think about Bitcoin will be hit around the $100,000 but I think it is not possible to hit $100,000 because now a days Bitcoin price is very down so the predication is going different way in this resin I think in this end of 2018 it can't possible to hit $100,000
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

I understand what you think but I say can't, yes it is possible because with the introduction of blockchain technology will crave demand on the market cryptocurrency, only $ 100k usd is too high to be achieved with just 1 year.
100k is possible if number of investor get doubled and most of people hold for longer terms then there may be a chance that 100k is achieved otherwise prices will be maximum round about 45k to 50k.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

I believe $ 60,000 in bitcoin sales in 2018 is unlikely. Currently we can see the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin price after rebounding to the $ 10400 level was immediately reduced to $ 9500. I think that with this downtrend, bitcoin will be able to return to the $ 20,000 mark.

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

You can see that at the current time, bitcoin prices could reach $ 100,000, which is extremely difficult. Bitcoin prices have continued to rebound in recent days but today fell sharply to $ 96,000. I think that with a very volatile market today we do not say anything. The bitcoin price can go up and down very fast, but it can also be a bubble.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

I think bitcoin prices in 2018 will not touch $ 100000 mark. You can see in the past few days bitcoin prices are falling extremely strong and can not recover, current bitcoin is at $ 9500 and still on the decline. Because of the bad news of consecutive sanctions against bitcoins, the penny has continuously devalued, so it's impossible to reach the $ 100,000 mark.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

We can see that although the days of bitcoin are going through tremendous storms, it can be seen that with extremely great applications and a very strong community, I believe bitcoin will increase. Very strong this year. Therefore, the price of bitcoin can reach $ 100000 is absolutely possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: