Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2411 times)
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

It will not be 100,000 it can be 20,000 in 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
I believe that in 2018 bitcoin prices will hardly reach $ 100,000, we can see in the past four weeks since the beginning of 2018 bitcoin prices have a very large adjustment, from $ 19,400 has come down as Two days ago only $ 7,800. That was a huge adjustment within a month, bitcoin prices fell more than 60% of the value. That shows that the market is always fluctuating and difficult to guess so the bitcoin to $ 100000 this year is not rooted.
sat-oshi-tee

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

I would much prefer a healthier climb than a fleeting 100K + heavy retrace
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

why not, the crypt market is growing from a geometric progression, I do not exclude the possibility that the price of bitcoin can reach $ 100,000 this year
stn1

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
My prediction is that bitcoin will go back to 20k and will hang around that digit for this year, we got into a bubble last year and correction is in progress now.
Mass media covering cryptocurrencies is doing a bad job and creates FUD about it, more and more regulations going towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
Crypto currencies will not go away they are here to stay but i doubt that we will see such growth as last year
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

There's no way Bitcoin will reach the 100k mark. With the current development in the market, strong challenge from regulatory body, internet Giant (facebook, Instagram), and government of different country keeps the price of Bitcoin at the bay. What I see at the end of the year is 4K USD mark and will stay there for a while.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

We all know that the price of bitcoin from the start is continue increasing. We all know that bitcoin has a possibilities to reach $100,000 price but I think it takes much time to reach that price the current price now is only $9,000, maybe in 2018.
The price had drastically declined in the past few days and currently, is near about 9000$. Since the market had faced such an enormous dip, I think it will require some time to recover. However, bitcoin has a great potential so there's a probability it may reach $100,000 and it will someday but still, there is a long way reach that milestone...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

From analyzing previous growth rate of bitcoin it is very much possible for bitcoin to reach 100000$.
So in my opinion i will say yes and Bitcoin mass adaptation will happen in 2018.
insight7

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

I do not like to make assumptions. I think the maximum bitcoin this year will grow to 45000 $
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

It is very unlikely Bitcoin price will grow so much in a so short period of time. You gotta be more patient, in my opinion such price will be reached in no less than 5 years...
dimplit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

Я пpeдпoлoгaю чтo пpaвитeльcтвo вceми вoзмoжными пyтями зaпpeтит нe тoлькo биткoин нy и вcю кpиптy, этo я пpo Poccию
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

I think this year is the hardest year for bitcoin, because a lot of news is baling bitcoin, it's very difficult to go up to level 10000, many investors are selling bitcoins instead of holding it. I hope the price will come back as soon as last year

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

With how the mood of the current market? I doubt that we can even see the shadow of $30K-$40K. Bitcoin is suffering from all the government crackdowns and its gonna be hard for it overcome but I'm still sure we will keep standing but saying that $100K is possible this 2018 doesn't sounds right.

I think this year is the hardest year for bitcoin, because a lot of news is baling bitcoin, it's very difficult to go up to level 10000, many investors are selling bitcoins instead of holding it. I hope the price will come back as soon as last year

Correct, investors has second thoughts now and very skeptics to pour their money because the market is not favorable. Heck, we even saw massive dumps last month around that put the price to almost -60%.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

I do not think this will happen. We will be lucky if Bitcoin ever gets back to it's previous ATH of 20k USD.I think that pump was created by the big boys and the media to make all the Newbies buy into Bitcoin so they could dump all their bitcoin they were holding the last few years. Everyone was saying that Bitcoin will hit 50k and all sorts but in effect while they were shilling Btcoin and all those so called experts, they were in effect dumping while everyone else was buying. The Bitcoin rally I believe is well and truly over, at least for the next few months.  I can't see any positive market sentiment right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

I do not think this will happen. We will be lucky if Bitcoin ever gets back to it's previous ATH of 20k USD.I think that pump was created by the big boys and the media to make all the Newbies buy into Bitcoin so they could dump all their bitcoin they were holding the last few years. Everyone was saying that Bitcoin will hit 50k and all sorts but in effect while they were shilling Btcoin and all those so called experts, they were in effect dumping while everyone else was buying. The Bitcoin rally I believe is well and truly over, at least for the next few months.  I can't see any positive market sentiment right now.

Allow me to disagree with you. It seems to me that we will see the price of $ 20,000 per bitcoin this spring (even 25,000). Bitcoin will return very quickly. But $ 100,000 for one bitcoin this year I think we will not see. If by the end of the year there will be $ 50,000 it will be just fine. Although this market is crypto-currency. And here everything can be anything.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

Allow me to disagree with you. It seems to me that we will see the price of $ 20,000 per bitcoin this spring (even 25,000). Bitcoin will return very quickly. But $ 100,000 for one bitcoin this year I think we will not see. If by the end of the year there will be $ 50,000 it will be just fine. Although this market is crypto-currency. And here everything can be anything.
Bitcoin make over 4000% profit from February 2017 to December 2017 and getting to  $100,000 from the price it is now should be seeing something achievable. The way up which is our general focus now should not be. We should be thinking if bitcoin will be adopted as a currency all over the world which will do blockchain technology more good than unnecessary price increase. Let bitcoin be trade above $2,000,000 if it cannot be use as money in our society it has not achieve it objective.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

I will not be surprised at all if it really happens, but in my opinion this is just another exaggeration. It's too good to be a truth)) Time will show us
HologramX

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

I think will be a miracle if it return to 20.000$ There are so many variable a was evaluate.. but it's ONLY MY PERSONAL OPINION.  Cheesy  Hope for you on my mistake..
bash-sh

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

commissions have to come down and stay low before more businesses will accept bitcoin.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

yes I guess it's possible but I think it's too big for now hoping to touch 50k usd may be difficult, I know this crypto is not impossible in crypto but I think your estimate is too high, so let's just look at its development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: