Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit - right to consensus  (Read 857 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

Not sure what I talk to another guy. Maybe you and Lauda it's one persone? Merits and trusts farming hmm...
Hey, look! We're at contrived idea #2 already. Things are moving quick.

Now, don't worry. Not only is it true that actmyname = Lauda, but dig deeper in the Reputation threads and you'll find that actmyname = Lauda = aTriz = DarkStar_ = hilariousandco = thermos

HALLASTERA (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

Not sure what I talk to another guy. Maybe you and Lauda it's one persone? Merits and trusts farming hmm...

Now, don't worry. Not only is it true that actmyname = Lauda, but dig deeper in the Reputation threads and you'll find that actmyname = Lauda = aTriz = DarkStar_ = hilariousandco = thermos
It's only conclusion from Lauda logic. While one account got merits or trusts from another account then it "farming" 0xa0xa
Ivankov
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

= thermos
Roll Eyes  Grin You make me rolling around, papa.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Comrades, can you give me link where is was general vote about adding Merit function? If it didn't happen why you added it?
- Consensus? - says folk
- Never heard of him - says admin

Sorry for post without reason!

I presume universal suffrage, and a strictly ochlocratic democratic rule of “one account, one vote”.

Thereupon, I wrack my brains:  Who would advocate a vote amongst a population which has been invaded by large masses of spammers, and still much larger masses of spammers’ farmed alt accounts?

Cui bono?

Too bad, I am not smart enough to figure this out.  I suppose that my abysmal lack of intelligence is why I need to whine about the merit system and scheme to undermine it, instead of undertaking the impossible task of writing posts which people like.

Now, don't worry. Not only is it true that actmyname = Lauda, but dig deeper in the Reputation threads and you'll find that actmyname = Lauda = aTriz = DarkStar_ = hilariousandco = theymos

There you go, the Legendaries’ oligarchic old boys’ club locking out downtrodden new users like me.  When do I get to also be actmyname, Lauda, aTriz, DarkStar_, hilariousandco, and theymos?  You Legendaries are all the same person scratching each others’ (singular) back, and pushing down users who have a RIGHT to be imagined to be your alter ego in whackjob theories by users who got caught doing something bad.

STOP THE PREJUDICE.  WE ARE ALL YOU.  ACTMYNAME = LAUDA = ATRIZ = DARKSTAR_ = HILARIOUSANDCO = THEYMOS = US!

I will save newbies the trouble here:  THE TRUTH is that this forum has exactly one user, “theymos”, who runs bots to create good posts, bad posts, spam posts, and arguments between putative spammers and putative antispammers.  If you join this forum, then you will become one of theymos’ bots, too.  And you shall.  I know this because the proved scientific of solipsism has proved that you are all figments of my imagination.  Thus, you are all... me.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

Now, don't worry. Not only is it true that actmyname = Lauda, but dig deeper in the Reputation threads and you'll find that actmyname = Lauda = aTriz = DarkStar_ = hilariousandco = theymos

There you go, the Legendaries’ oligarchic old boys’ club locking out downtrodden new users like me.

hOw daRE yOu eDIT mY qUoTE?! wHy, i oUgHt tO tEa cH yoU aLeSSoN, paL! fiLthY sCAmMeRS!

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

Alright system is good. But why merit was calculated with that activitiy. Why not all of us with zero points: legendary, sr.members and others? Guy with 22k posts must have same points like new members and ofcourse with status Legendary.

Because that would drop everybody to junior status.

I agree that a category for legendaries who have been awarded merits would would be a useful extra rank. Hence my invention of the LAMP rank. Smiley

Quoted so this statement can remain on the record.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

Relax man. Merit system is implemented just about a week ago. Currently, there are certain problems with it but we still don't know what it will bring about. It's better to spot the problems happening than just complaining that the system is bad.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

hOw daRE yOu eDIT mY qUoTE?! wHy, i oUgHt tO tEa cH yoU aLeSSoN, paL! fiLthY sCAmMeRS!

I didn’t do anything!  The grey aliens did it—and by that, I mean the hive-mind of you/Lauda/theymos/et al.  ← [new excuse of next user caught merit-farming]

(The crypto-lover in me tried to find a hidden message spelt out in the sizing and capitalization of those letters.  Either there isn’t one, or I fail at quick mental codebreaking—or I missed something because I have webfont-loading disabled for security reasons.  On the plus side, the chip implanted in my head by you/Lauda/the CIA is now downloading the forum oligarchy’s directives for persecuting and oppressing poor, innocent users such as HALLASTERA/kinki32.  —Oh!  I just now received a directive to say, “Muahahaha!”)

P.S., cultural cross-pollination:  Spamfighters on news.admin.net-abuse.email are all part of and/or on the payroll of a “lumber cartel”, which fears the competition of environmentally friendly e-mail advertising to deadtree spam direct marketing.  Of course, they all deny it with the acronym TINLC (“There Is No Lumber Cartel”).  Among others which are similar, this tradition dates back to the ’90s, when it grew from the seriously stated accusations of an actual spammer.  Spammers are so oft possessed of certain mental characteristics, which do not change with time or the medium being spammed.

n.a.n-a.e. was always one of the toughest newsgroups.  As you well know, spammers are nasty, self-entitled, mentally unstable morons with persecution complexes who impotently fantasize about revenge on anybody who interferes with their “marketing” efforts.  Most of the n.a.n-a.e. regulars did/do fight spam as part or all of their jobs, in the capacity of sysadmins, network consultants, or employees of companies developing antispam products.  They always had to be tough as nails, biting back hard when necessary.  You, Lauda, and a few others would fit right in there; given the nature of online pseudonymity, who knows if you did/do?  —Eureka!  I have another theory!  YOU ARE PAID BY THE LUMBER CARTEL!

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Relax man. Merit system is implemented just about a week ago. Currently, there are certain problems with it but we still don't know what it will bring about. It's better to spot the problems happening than just complaining that the system is bad.
I can't relax because only for authority people system is good for another noname's it's badly! They spend merits from one to another and talking about "You want ranks? You must work hard because I came before you"

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

I can't relax because only for authority people system is good for another noname's it's badly! They spend merits from one to another and talking about "You want ranks? You must work hard because I came before you"

That’s a real insult to those of us newer users who have been working hard, and having our hard work recognized with merit.

But at least you more or less openly admit that your objection to the merit system is medical:  You have an allergy to hard work.  Dirtball.

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

That’s a real insult to those of us newer users who have been working hard, and having our hard work recognized with merit.

But at least you more or less openly admit that your objection to the merit system is medical:  You have an allergy to hard work.  Dirtball.
I have no allergy to work, but it's not fair when you must to kiss ass anybody who have merits so that up status on forum Cheesy
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

I have no allergy to work, but it's not fair when you must to kiss ass anybody who have merits so that up status on forum Cheesy

There is no need to that. In fact, the people with most number of merits (merit sources) are not declared. This is done so that no one troubles them or begs from them.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Another one-line shitposter complaining about the new system. How about doing something original for a change?
As you can see that tendence of answers only with legendary status or sr.member "22k posts only with constructive things" . I registered 6 months ago and currently have 143 posts . You are 4.5 years ago and currently 22 000 posts. Just use logic...

You only understand shitposter logic, so unless it's an argument that validates your excuses and laziness, you wouldn't understand it.  Certainly nothing Lauda says is going to make sense to you.  How you ended up with even a single merit point thus far is beyond me.   Tell me true, you purchased that merit, didn't you?
I don't think he purchased it. Looks to be a gift from his alt account kinki32. They both have the same ETH address on their profile http://archive.is/JGDfu http://archive.is/amCFx
Nice work. Tagged both.
It's must don't care anyone. I did not violate the rules of the forum. But your review from system of trust is worst. I'm told you about you're shit poster who have 22k without reason posts. If I wanted to hide my second account I'd not use same eth adress. But it's not problem for rules. I see your only negative trust and bad reviews from respects users, reviews about promotion from your scam project.

Hello, shorena. Can you some help me please? I got bad trust from Lauda with no real reason. I have not friends from bitcointalk who can me get green trust, can you please ?
Thanks for reading

#1 No you didnt violate the rules of the forum, you are not banned. Scammers are not banned either, its not a violation of the rules. The trust system works in addition to the rules.

#2 You clearly understand merit and trust are important, hance you gave it yourself.

#3 You either have mutliple personalities[1] or you clearly understood that giving yourself a positive trust rating would not look good. Thus you worded it in a way that HALLASTERA and kinki32 are not the same person. In case your dementia also kicks in, here is a screenshot.

#3.1 you clearly wanted to hide your second account or your first, whichever is which.

#4 You lied and tried to bullshit your way out of the situation.

#5 Go away.

[1] does not change a thing, but get help maybe?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Hello, shorena. Can you some help me please? I got bad trust from Lauda with no real reason. I have not friends from bitcointalk who can me get green trust, can you please ?
Thanks for reading

Thanks for reminding me, plus giving me all the more reason to tag both of the #1061902 “HALLASTERA” and #1257862 “kinki32” accounts:

Quote from: nullius
#1061902 “HALLASTERA” created his very own whine thread, declaring a “right to consensus” and demanding that the merit system be put to a “general vote”.  Having thereby succeeded in bringing himself attention, he got caught passing himself merit from an alt #1257862 “kinki32”, and red-tagged by Lauda.  Whereupon he took up an extended campaign of whining, blustering, leaving baseless retaliatory negative trust for Lauda, and now, PM-begging DT member shorena for “green trust”.  He seems determined to find new ways daily for demonstrating himself to be not only dishonest, but incorrigible.  AVOID.

Now, I will not risk forgetting and accidentally doing business with this individual.

I see that he has been following my sarcastic advice all too literally:

[blah blah blah] Cheesy

Let’s see:  You created your very own whine thread, declaring a “right to consensus” and demanding that the merit system be put to a “general vote”.  Having succeeded in bringing yourself attention, you got caught by TheQuin passing yourself merit from an alt and red-tagged by Lauda.  Whereupon you promptly diverged into crazyland:  “Maybe [actmyname] and Lauda it's one persone?”  (Hahahah.)

Whining and blustering has worked so well for you in the past.  Keep it up to keep getting the same results!

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

Another one-line shitposter complaining about the new system. How about doing something original for a change?
As you can see that tendence of answers only with legendary status or sr.member "22k posts only with constructive things" . I registered 6 months ago and currently have 143 posts . You are 4.5 years ago and currently 22 000 posts. Just use logic...

You only understand shitposter logic, so unless it's an argument that validates your excuses and laziness, you wouldn't understand it.  Certainly nothing Lauda says is going to make sense to you.  How you ended up with even a single merit point thus far is beyond me.   Tell me true, you purchased that merit, didn't you?
I don't think he purchased it. Looks to be a gift from his alt account kinki32. They both have the same ETH address on their profile http://archive.is/JGDfu http://archive.is/amCFx
Nice work. Tagged both.
It's must don't care anyone. I did not violate the rules of the forum. But your review from system of trust is worst. I'm told you about you're shit poster who have 22k without reason posts. If I wanted to hide my second account I'd not use same eth adress. But it's not problem for rules. I see your only negative trust and bad reviews from respects users, reviews about promotion from your scam project.

Thanks for reading

#1 No you didnt violate the rules of the forum, you are not banned. Scammers are not banned either, its not a violation of the rules. The trust system works in addition to the rules.

#2 You clearly understand merit and trust are important, hance you gave it yourself.

#3 You either have mutliple personalities[1] or you clearly understood that giving yourself a positive trust rating would not look good. Thus you worded it in a way that HALLASTERA and kinki32 are not the same person. In case your dementia also kicks in, here is a screenshot.

#3.1 you clearly wanted to hide your second account or your first, whichever is which.

#4 You lied and tried to bullshit your way out of the situation.

#5 Go away.

[1] does not change a thing, but get help maybe?
First, I did not hide my second account.
Second, I did not farm merits, I only sent one merit to my another account. And same thing I did test with trust system because someone gave me red trust. Merits owners today sell out or giving for friends about >50 merits. And I was bad because gave 1 merit to my twink lol.
Good to you and love with Lauda

tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

Comrades, can you give me link where is was general vote about adding Merit function? If it didn't happen why you added it?
- Consensus? - says folk

Here to you no one should not! You are here on a visit or you accept forum rules or not!
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

- Consensus? - says folk

Here to you no one should not! You are here on a visit or you accept forum rules or not!
It's good rules but old school people from this forum configured for beginners very bad. When you are not scammer or ponzi founder or other shits  then you receive untrust with comments "farming merits and trusts" for one merit and trust. I am at a loss from the brains of these people...

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

- Consensus? - says folk

It's good rules but old school people from this forum configured for beginners very bad. When you are not scammer or ponzi founder or other shits  then you receive untrust with comments "farming merits and trusts" for one merit and trust. I am at a loss from the brains of these people...

Oh my you really are stupid aren't you..

It's good rules but old school people from this forum configured for beginners very bad.. can you please translate this into English
I am at a loss from the brains of these people.. can you please translate this into English
When you are not scammer or ponzi founder or other shits .. can you please translate this into English

thanks

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

- Consensus? - says folk

Oh my you really are stupid aren't you..

It's good rules but old school people from this forum configured for beginners very bad.. can you please translate this into English
I am at a loss from the brains of these people.. can you please translate this into English
When you are not scammer or ponzi founder or other shits .. can you please translate this into English

thanks

1.Attitude towards beginners is bad. I completely outraged by the usurpers of power in this forum.

2. I'm surprised by your logic when you give to another people red trust for one merit.

3. If you're a fraud, you must be marked. If you gave one merit to your twink only for test because one merit it makes no sense then legendaries marked you. Now you understand comparison?

drngocct

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

My eyes be dazzled with your words. OMG!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: