Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79817 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:43:14 AM

$TUBE is on fire  Cool
good to see that is back on track

well, it has to gain x5 minimum to ROI myself, but, I'll be patient  Cool

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:44:58 AM

I'm already ROIed at this price level, I've mined all the tubes I have (not much but still fun).
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:47:01 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 01:19:34 PM by toknormal

Wonder who was buying TUBE the last few days...

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:56:39 PM

Still don't know why the shooting video have good impacts and forced the Bittube price went up like this.
Both price and volume of Bittube rose considerably.
Any reasonable explanations, please.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:22:39 PM

Still don't know why the shooting video have good impacts and forced the Bittube price went up like this.

This is because twitter and facebook are having hard time battling / curbing leakages of extra-violent content as it goes perpendicular to their sites' user agreement terms. Thats where bittube comes in, and only as a platform but as a reformatory storage base with its libertarian policies about content sharing. What I dont get is where is the promised platform? All I see on the web site is tippin-style browser extension for twitter. Is the platform launched?
Iamtutut

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:23:39 PM

Are you totally stupid ?!?!

The move started before, you imbecile !

https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/get-ready-for-the-extension-v2-0-fc1750a9a5bf?sk=9048da2dd84315933ed90ff095cc4683
"We officially have our own banking and crypto exchange licences!

You heard that right. Finally, BitTube has obtained its licences for financial services (i.e. Banking and Crypto Exchange)"

https://twitter.com/Nic_C4fe/status/1106355983129939968

THAT started the move https://twitter.com/SmileyGnome/status/1105492960811122689 , along with an interview of bittube founder.
sundownz06

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:52:49 PM

Indeed... as soon as I saw the announcement on discord about the coin news and such price movement started.
Iamtutut

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:13:32 PM

This is because twitter and facebook are having hard time battling / curbing leakages of extra-violent content as it goes perpendicular to their sites' user agreement terms. Thats where bittube comes in, and only as a platform but as a reformatory storage base with its libertarian policies about content sharing. What I dont get is where is the promised platform? All I see on the web site is tippin-style browser extension for twitter. Is the platform launched?

Platform expected in Q2
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:27:35 PM

[...]

I hope that $TUBE will never ever ever never never support any kind of terrorism!

Those who like to watch getting people killed are ready to be deported to Mars and play there their live killing game 1 to 1

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
brunozisterer

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:22:36 AM

Bittube

Cannot spend coins from my Bittube Android Wallet

Hi, I have problems to send coins from my android wallet.
At the last step the device asking for my passwort - after tipping in the passphrase
I got a message that this is the wrong passphrase.

What can I do ?   Passphrase I tipping in is 100% correct because I also take it for logging into my wallet.
If the password maybe is the priv. key I also tried it, but without success.
Iotainv

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:49:22 PM

Question to BitTube Team:
"Secondly, next quarter we will launch the beta of our new social video platform, meant to showcase everything that’s possible with AirTime, TUBE and peer-to-peer technology. It is built from ground up and mixes the best (not worst!) of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and reddit into one cohesive platform. It will be a night and day difference compared to the current bit.tube platform, offering more creative freedom, discoverability, features and an overall better user experience."

"We have obtained all our Financial services Licenses"

.........And what happens when the Powers-To-Be tell you to clean up your displayed Content or we'll yank all your licenses.....how then will you be any different than a Youtube coontrolled by a Google??
motienvolam

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:57:57 PM

No matter how the Bittube team have developed the social media platform, I suggest the team seriously take into consideration the preventive or protective  mechanisms to prevent such violent videos like the shootout video in New Zealand weeks ago.
Some mechanisms like pre-check videos before allow them to be published.
However, issues occur with livestream videos, but the team should figure out ways to prevent it happen again.
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:02:49 AM

No matter how the Bittube team have developed the social media platform, I suggest the team seriously take into consideration the preventive or protective  mechanisms to prevent such violent videos like the shootout video in New Zealand weeks ago.
However, issues occur with livestream videos, but the team should figure out ways to prevent it happen again.

How do you suggest they do that? Wouldn't it require a human to watch all those videos for approval? I imagine it would takes weeks or months to approve videos with a backlog. If people don't mind publishing and waiting for weeks, it might work. I'd go back to youtube if I had to wait.
DonValenteeno

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:35:38 PM

No matter how the Bittube team have developed the social media platform, I suggest the team seriously take into consideration the preventive or protective  mechanisms to prevent such violent videos like the shootout video in New Zealand weeks ago.

How do you suggest they do that? Wouldn't it require a human to watch all those videos for approval? I imagine it would takes weeks or months to approve videos with a backlog. If people don't mind publishing and waiting for weeks, it might work. I'd go back to youtube if I had to wait.

By users simply flagging the inappropriate content
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:56:33 PM

[...]

I hope that $TUBE will never ever ever never never support any kind of terrorism!

Those who like to watch getting people killed are ready to be deported to Mars and play there their live killing game 1 to 1
Oh come on. Many people like to watch (i think - majority. Millions of copies of this accident proves that). It was so in colosseums in Ancient Rome, on squares in Incvisition times and it is now the same.
motienvolam

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:24:40 AM

How to manage contents if the coming Bittube blogging platform allows real time videos, or something like this?
Even with powerful supports of AI technology, it will be likely impossible task to screen, check, and eliminate all bad-content stuffs.
Even Facebook, Twitter, Youtube can not manage those potential bad ones at the current period, so it is challenging for Bittube, surely.
DonValenteeno

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:32:30 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 12:54:46 PM by DonValenteeno

And who decides what content is "bad"? Cooking meat from a vegan's point of view? Or the way somebody eating lard or girls wearing bikini or mini skirts in public would be seen by muslims?

If you don't like something, just skip it, mark it and don't watch it. If you came of age, that is.

If you (the streamer) break the law, the law will simply persecute you. If you don't - you either have freedom of expression or you have censorship. Period. You can't have both at the same time. Get on with it
Csouza

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:40:23 PM

And who decides what content is "bad"? Cooking meat from a vegan's point of view? Or the way somebody eating lard or girls wearing bikini or mini skirts in public would be seen by muslims?

If you don't like something, just skip it, mark it and don't watch it. If you came of age, that is.

If you (the streamer) break the law, the law will simply persecute you. If you don't - you either have freedom of expression or you have censorship. Period. You can't have both at the same time. Get on with it

Nice words.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:09:28 PM

How to manage contents if the coming Bittube blogging platform allows real time videos, or something like this?
Even with powerful supports of AI technology, it will be likely impossible task to screen, check, and eliminate all bad-content stuffs.
Even Facebook, Twitter, Youtube can not manage those potential bad ones at the current period, so it is challenging for Bittube, surely.

Screening/flagging content is fruitless. If anything just properly categorize it so people know what it is. If something is objectionable why not just have a voting system where people can put it in a different category.

The internet should never be censored. People who cry for censorship do so by threatening others to steal their freedom of speech and expression. People will find a way to express themselves in one way or another. Stealing freedom is constantly disguised as "protection" of masses.

Bit.tube will totally thrive if it offers a censorship free platform that pays users for airtime and videos and never takes away monetization of content like YouTube does. YouTube just recently said they will censor "borderline content" which means that anything which goes against government interests will not show up in search results. By their own admission. Google even removed their slogan "do no evil" and changed it to "do the right thing".

Self righteousness is the cause of a lot of the human suffering. People should live and let live. To deny another man his freedoms preemptively is to threaten him with violence, censorship or worse. Society in order to be happy must mature past this.
DonValenteeno

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 01:59:05 AM

Youtube policies have nothing to do with the government. It's the advertisers preferences that count
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: