Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79810 times)
smaram (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

Congrats on coinmarketcap.  Wonder how soon?
Its already on Coinmarketcap!!!

They need to update their data, they have mixed up the supply, they have "?" for circulating supply and the actual 27mil that is the circulating supply is marked as total supply... as a result no marketcap is calculated...
Also they have not included a link for the Announcment..
And they have the wrong logo... its a silver logo that looks much more dull than the green one on the ipbc.io webpage...
Ive submited a form for the supply and the announcment, someone could help with the logo if they also prefer the green logo...

take a look here, we have also a press kit zip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bathmat

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share my new IPBC pool: ipbc.bathmatminingpools.com

AFAIK it's the first/only PPLNS (nodejs-based) pool.

Some features:
 - Low fees (0.5%)
 - Low min payout (1 IPBC)
 - Payouts every hour
 - Individual worker stats
 - Email if worker(s) stop

Thanks for looking!
crypt0b1t

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share my new IPBC pool: ipbc.bathmatminingpools.com

AFAIK it's the first/only PPLNS (nodejs-based) pool.

Some features:
 - Low fees (0.5%)
 - Low min payout (1 IPBC)
 - Payouts every hour
 - Individual worker stats
 - Email if worker(s) stop

Thanks for looking!

Added on https://ipbc.tk/mining-ipbc/pools/
JVC

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

This looks like an interesting coin. Wish it was on more exchanges though
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

quite interesting project!
do you have any bounties or incentives for big youtubers to come to the platform?
I have a channel with more than 100.000 subscribers and would be interested on testing
would I have to upload all my videos (more than 500 now) one by one?

are there any plans on being listed in more exchanges?

cheers!

Yep big youtubers are welcome and we have also bounties for them, get in touch with us hello@ipbc.io we are working on a youtube connector (ready in 2-3 weeks) then your YT account will stay in sync with IPBC automaticly.

Yes we are working to get listed on more exchanges.

awesome, will send an email right now.
I tried making an upload yesterday and it was really slow (even though I have a good connection and upload to other sites really really fast)
interesting that you're working on auto-sync

does downloading the application would change anything to upload it easily or the app is not for that (the remote control, not sure if there are others)

quite interesting project!
do you have any bounties or incentives for big youtubers to come to the platform?
I have a channel with more than 100.000 subscribers and would be interested on testing
would I have to upload all my videos (more than 500 now) one by one?

are there any plans on being listed in more exchanges?

cheers!

I have an idea. Why doesn't smaram(or anybody else) create a bitcointalk thread were we, forum guys that support IPBC, can post our videos from IPBC just to spread the videos among us?
I mean i`m not content creator but people like Lucasgabd can post in that thread.

that would definitely be a plus!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

You can add IPBC now to CoinCodex portfolio!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Thank you, but we can't hit any other bigger exchange with this CMC issue, all bigger exchanges requeries that IPCB is listed on CMC.

Unfortunately, at this time your project does not meet our requirements for listing. Please feel free to re-apply when your project is more established.

https://twitter.com/Crypto_childmol/status/970709757102354432

i don't think yobit and cryptopia need you to be listed on CMC... that's a start... not the best options but something to build on..

no every fucking exchange with a trollbox should be avoided, profesional exchanges dont need this shit

Frinky

Activity: 298
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

I would like to mine and invest in this project if the major issue is addressed and at least some how made right or better. I also know plenty of miners and investors that feel the same way. Yes, I am offering my services because I have done this many times before on similiar projects where mistakes happened. As I said I almost always can get the project's mistake or reputation fixed or in a much better scenario. And then I do mine or invest, but there is no point in mining or investing with this albatross around the neck of this project. I have been in contact with the dev and will wait a couple days to see what the team wants to do if anything at all. I'm here to help, but won't join a tainted project behind the 8-ball. I'll either help it thrive or pass.

Sorry, I do not understand what is your problem?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

interesting project. I've been following the project for a long time now and behind the coin. what do you think will happen next

blockchainblitz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

I would like to mine and invest in this project if the major issue is addressed and at least some how made right or better. I also know plenty of miners and investors that feel the same way. Yes, I am offering my services because I have done this many times before on similiar projects where mistakes happened. As I said I almost always can get the project's mistake or reputation fixed or in a much better scenario. And then I do mine or invest, but there is no point in mining or investing with this albatross around the neck of this project. I have been in contact with the dev and will wait a couple days to see what the team wants to do if anything at all. I'm here to help, but won't join a tainted project behind the 8-ball. I'll either help it thrive or pass.

"Albatross around the neck of this project" hahaha.  Your friends were trying to do the same thing via Discord before the coin launched on Livecoin and proceeded to go from a low of 5c to a high of 46c.  That is a 900% gain in an Alt coin Bear Market without their "help."  Even today, it sits at over 300% of it's opening price.  If you indeed worked on other projects before, they did not have the innovation that IPBC has...and you know that, which is why frauds like you keep coming at them regularly asking IPBC to hire them.  Please take your self-interested nonsense and lies elsewhere.  No one is interested and anyone with half a brain can see through your BS.  Goodbye. 
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:35:48 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:45:54 PM by jimlite

Why in the world would you be looking at something I said 3 weeks ago right after launch and assuming I think the same thing now? The team addressed my concerns professionally and in a timely matter. I am happy to mine and invest in this great project now, and have been saying that for two weeks now. The team had one error at launch, did the best they  could to rectify it by buying back those coins, and have been doing everything well since.  I see no reason to continue this conversation. As long as the team is delivering on their promises and working hard at their goals I am 100% behind them. A lot has changed since launch day, maybe you guys are the ones that need to get over it already, I have 2 weeks ago. And to any newbie accounts that are commenting, you have no right or knowledge to make your stupid conclusions. Blockchainblitz, I have no friends on discord doing whatever you are claiming. I know some people were making OTC trades just like any coin before an exchange, but none of them are my friends, I don't even know them at all, so stop talking without knowledge. What are you 15 years old? Talk to me when you have been in computers for 40 years, crypto for 5 years, and have helped devs launch coins, helped pool ops test coins, and done consulting work in crypto. There is a reason I have legendary status here and 14k twitter followers, and most of it has to due with assessing situations and giving my advice. There is a reason pool ops, exchange ops, devs, and traders know me and value my input. And my analysis right now is everything is looking good for IPBC, so I hope we are all on the right page now.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money