Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Platform!  (Read 2133 times)
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:15:38 PM

I have nothing to disagree to your opinion but for me and in my opinion kucoin and binance are still the best trading platform and they are very well known and very recommendable trading platform in the crypto world which many crypto enthuasiasts are using.
I think we all can see how fast Binance has been growing and expanding due to its consistently good performance as well as services. So still I would suggest Binance over any exchange for great trading experience.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:29:37 PM

At present, the amount of trade in different exchanges is very good. Many good exchanges have come to the market now. In my opinion, Binance is a good trading exchange at present. Moreover kucoin, youBit and bitForex are among the many good exchanges.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 02:46:20 PM

I am more interested in top exchanges like Binance and Bittrex or also Poloniex, which are the exchanges that are most often attracted by large investors, so it is undeniable that these three exchanges still dominate the exchanges that many people and investors are interested in, so I recommend trading. with these three exchanges ...
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:15:57 PM

I am more interested in top exchanges like Binance and Bittrex or also Poloniex, which are the exchanges that are most often attracted by large investors, so it is undeniable that these three exchanges still dominate the exchanges that many people and investors are interested in, so I recommend trading. with these three exchanges ...
Bittrex and poloniex are not popular anymore. These exchanges have changed many times over the past 3 years. I know that their owners and terms of use have changed. I stopped think that this exchanges are the best

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:17:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5263231 Wink
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:39:07 PM

I like exchanges with cheap transaction fees and a high level of security, That's what I need to reduce costs I will try, hopefully it can make it convenient   
which exchanges provid cheap transaction fee at this moment, most of them ask us high fee for each withdrawl. most of them  have average cost and now customer could choose on other factors such as security system, trading feature such as margin or loan.

Indeed the number one security system is for common comfort even with high withdrawal fees but there must also be high security facilitation as well and ensuring there is no problem of theft. So there must be an advantage over the high transaction costs so that both parties benefit

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:13:52 PM

There are many good exchange platform in this crypto market but personally i use biki exchange. Because biki apps more comfortable for my mobile phone and i like to enjoy trading in my mobile phone. Even withdraw or deposit no need kyc and same similar like good binance and kucoin exchange. Although kyc biggest problem for me but biki exchange no need it.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:27:38 PM

My favourite trading platform is Binance. Because the volume on the Binance platform is very large, the movement of chart values is faster and also easier to use.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:55:28 PM

We all agree that Binance is the best exchange out there because of the liquidity it have and the volume also very large so it will be easy to buy and sell in there then a small exchanges that has small volume and hard to sell.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:43:09 PM

We all agree that Binance is the best exchange out there because of the liquidity it have and the volume also very large so it will be easy to buy and sell in there then a small exchanges that has small volume and hard to sell.
I agree with you Binance is the largest exchange and has a lot of liquidity. But be careful with the altcoins listed there, not all altcoins are a good option for you to buy. Like SuShi, it's a scam project but Binance still lists it, do your research before buying any altcoin.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 08:45:44 PM

I agree with you Binance is the largest exchange and has a lot of liquidity. But be careful with the altcoins listed there, not all altcoins are a good option for you to buy. Like SuShi, it's a scam project but Binance still lists it, do your research before buying any altcoin.
That's right and I think what's interesting about Binance is their IEO launchpad and now they make something new, namely Binance Launchpool so it's a kind of IEO launchpad, the only difference is just releasing a defi project there, and as far as I research, the project they launched in launchpool is quite interesting, the project is named Bella Protocol I'm sure the results from launchpool are not inferior to roi from IEO from binance launchpad, but I do not recommend reading this to invest there, you have to do your research first and dyor if you want to participate.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:42:02 PM

Platofrm's best trading is Coinbase, they really do their research before listing altcoins on their platform,
and lately, Binance is disappointing their members because of Sushi, this is bad
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:50:18 PM

With regards to charting and technical analysis, binance charts are great. Though most times I use tradingview for technical analysis. If you're not into market analysis and just wanted an easy and hassle free way of trading ethereum based tokens, then uniswap suits your needs.
For most of the time I am not at home and I need to track my trades, I use the binance mobile app and compared to other crypto trading apps, it is significantly faster.
oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:13:18 PM

With a single word centralized exchange or Binance exchange. I don't care how good a decentralized exchange is, especially the Ethereum blockchain. I will give full red to the decentralized exchange, if we are looking for a trading exchange. We can use Binance coins to avoid multiple centralized exchange withdraw costs.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:15:03 PM

Platofrm's best trading is Coinbase, they really do their research before listing altcoins on their platform,
and lately, Binance is disappointing their members because of Sushi, this is bad
Some have already started peddling the news around that sushi got a free listing. Binance needs to wake up from her slumber. Listing just any coin van make them.lose their credibility. Although, they still remain as one of the b eat, but they need to be careful and not do things just for the sake of money.
JamalAmal99

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:56:32 PM

I usually check first on CoinMarketCap where the coins I trade have a high price with a large volume of transactions at any time, so I do not determine a must always transactions in a famous exchanger.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:32:42 AM

I usually check first on CoinMarketCap where the coins I trade have a high price with a large volume of transactions at any time, so I do not determine a must always transactions in a famous exchanger.
Hos sure you are in coinmarketcap that the Coins listed has a correct volume?and not being faked as they have a record doing this for how many times.

Try to reach in this one https://www.coingecko.com/en

For more accurate prices and movements.

@OP: there is nothing best exchange but those who have been here for long time and a little issue had facing.

But please never trust YOBIT and other platform with the same status.

azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:48:59 AM

I always feel risky to trade in any new platform. Among the crypto trading platforms, I think, Binance is the best. Here I have the low risk to loss my fund yet have the greater opportunity to make profit. I also like Kucoin as my trading platform. Other established trading platform are also good. New platform may good or bad but I feel risky.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:57:27 AM

so far, only yobit and bittrex is the best in my opinion, even though the yobit BTC withdrawal fee is quite expensive, we don't need to do KYC to trade there,
and also Bittrex, Bittrex is one of the exchanges that can be used as an alternative, because there are coins that can be used as an option for long-term investment.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:16:58 AM

I do like a new exchanges as i like to collect their exchanges token. Mostly i hope to get jackpot with a new exchanges and support them so they can grow big and famous. This was my exchanges token can be grow with the liquidity it has in hope it will be a next hot exchanges. Need to know it will be a high risk also as it can be scam also or death if got no liquidity at trade at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: