Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.
Probably all coins are down because many investor and holders right now started to sell and dump their coins which the reason that the value reduced.
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

i'm very sad because of this decrease. But i still hold coins
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

because it is at this time the price of all coins without exception bitcoin is in the period of unstable. it's like this every year. You do not have to worry. all you do is hold it if you can. if not, you may sell it anytime.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

if to my knowledge the price of all coin down. since Google, Facebook, Twitter Prohibits ads that smell crypto.
if the bitcoin price drops then all other coin coins will also come down. because bitcoin is the mother of all coin coins and bitcoin also has the highest selling value among other coins.
powermagic

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

if you look at the details of btc, cryptocurrency just like the existing stock market will experience an increase and decrease is a natural thing but as a btc user we can anticipate and even start buying btc at this time and hold it to the point that deserves to the pane
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

All coins are going down because btc is going down. The funny thing is that they will also go down when btc goes on the next bull run (people will sell alts to buy more btc). Alt season starts when btc goes sideways for some time and its price stabilizes.
Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

just hold on, i believe prices will rise in no time. Right now there is significant changes from last 2weeks prices
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

falling is a temporary correction that occurs in any sphere! there is no eternal growth, always goes up, and then down! but while there is no serious competitor in bitcoin, we are very much tied to this! when there are competitors, then the market will not react so much to the rise or fall of bitcoins!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

Due to the recent price drop in the bitcoin trade market
the prices of altcoins get extremely low at a point, many people say
bitcoin control the altcoin trade prices and I would be agreeing with them.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

This is normal for bitcoin. This fall is caused by negative news related to cryptocurrency. But the price will rise.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

It will be over soon. The price is already beginning to recover its positions. Don't sell your coins yet, wait for growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

Coins' prices are goig down because Bitcoin's price is also going down. We don't know the specific reason why it eventually goes up and down but if it is going down continually, better to hold it first; don't sell it because you will regret your decision afterwards. Better to sell your coins if it is at high prices, so that it will be worth it.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

In times like this, a friendly advise do not sell your coins. Whenever the market is down or red, make sure that you do not sell, in fact you should buy as much coin as you can because through it you will be bale to gain more profit once the price goes up and then you can sell your coins. You don't have to lose anything, just keep the faith and trust in Bitcoin, stay patient and calm, you will be fine.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

The present status of bitcoin and other altcoin prices are because of so many reasons - negative news about other crypto currencies, warnings from various government bodies against crypto currencies and many more.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

In times like this, a friendly advise do not sell your coins. Whenever the market is down or red, make sure that you do not sell, in fact you should buy as much coin as you can because through it you will be bale to gain more profit once the price goes up and then you can sell your coins. You don't have to lose anything, just keep the faith and trust in Bitcoin, stay patient and calm, you will be fine.
the red market? keep holding the coins? see coin market cap and some other bitcoin and altcoin exchange prices now all go "green" always update your information and see your profit now
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

I will hold.
A few months ago I bought some tokens called BEEFY, they have already list token on the exchange, so I'm hodling them too.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

The coins are going down because there are so many factors and news contributing to the added negativity around the crytocurrency market that really gets people tip-toeing and nervous of what may happen to the market. Those price changes when people sell or buy. If you believe in coins that you hold, keep hold them and be patient. That is what I am doing.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

because the bitcoin is a role model of all coins and the price goes down so it affects all other coins "if the price of the bitcoin increases the price of another coin will rise too
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

the price of coin is going down in last 2 moneth beacuse the price of bitcoin is too high, so the price of bitcoin will be dumped by "whales", its makes they will buy again when panic seller is sell their coin. i think it just a "game" from the "whales" right now the price of bitcoin is back to normal and getting high more and more, i hope it will happen till the end of year

bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

I think it is normal for cryptocurrency if they were falling in beginning of the year.
On last year the same thing happened too, cryptocurrency was going down at that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: