Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook banning All crypto ads!!  (Read 1373 times)
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

I just saw an ad in facebook and in you tube promoting crypto
currencies. maybe they saw the power bitcoin has what the capacity it takes. i remember i was watching boyce avenue then they play the ad about crypto currencies. maybe they had the power to control us but we have the power to rule them!
zein1111

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 04:32:50 PM by zein1111

I just saw an ad in facebook and in you tube promoting crypto
currencies. maybe they saw the power bitcoin has what the capacity it takes. i remember i was watching boyce avenue then they play the ad about crypto currencies. maybe they had the power to control us but we have the power to rule them!
u must be stupid to say that ur crypto has  value it has no wat so ever only exchanges playing with prices god people have 0 iq this generation....think why they sell bitcoin for usd if what they claim was real ....they should try to give it real value but it has non its only greedy devils taking ur usd and dont give a fuc about bitcoin once he has 100million usd ...before bitcoin was trying to make value for selling it to products but now i see all they want is usd and if ur a fool to buy with usd u are in big finance trouble bitcoin has no power wat so ever to be packed up its actually being backed up by drug dealers and scammers and u trust crypto dam fools,,,acually it shows how bad corrupted goverments are this time not even banning crypto goverments maybe dont want because people dam fools will say goverments want crypto thats biggest joke ever...say that they want gold or oil i can bellive but saying they want bitcoin is a fucing joke....and if u have a brain and work real job u would make more money than crypto insted fucing ur brain watching crypto prices all day long ....crypto indeed is a waste of time ...
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

Even if facebook will ban advertisements related to cryptocurrencies, ICO will still find another social media to advertise their name. Besides, there are social media giants next to fb like twitter, instagram, and the likes.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

This has been spread a long time ago. You can find some old threads regarding it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?
Yes, it's true. Facebook's ban on encrypted money and ico related advertising is not good news for the encryption market. This will affect the development of cryptocurrencies in a short period of time. Many people now choose to encrypt money through facebook.
if facebook ban bitcoin so i don't think so bitcoin  popularity will be decreased because bitcoin is now available in many countries and a lot of people have joined bitcoin there are also some different ways to make bitcoin more strong and popular.
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

This is a form of prudence from fecebook over all the worst possible, and I think a facebook need not fear that bitcoin is just an impossibility, and we should not be prejudiced will it  Wink
zein1111

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

This is a form of prudence from fecebook over all the worst possible, and I think a facebook need not fear that bitcoin is just an impossibility, and we should not be prejudiced will it  Wink
they ban it because they dont want children to be scammed u retarded brain dead go find another job
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

Even if facebook will ban advertisements related to cryptocurrencies, ICO will still find another social media to advertise their name. Besides, there are social media giants next to fb like twitter, instagram, and the likes.
I agree with your opinion, if facebook forbid to share ads about ICO there are still other social media as a medium for advertising. There are various kinds of social media, from various social media that bounty managers can still use for the sake of the project or others related to the interests of ICO.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true, Will be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are crypto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?
It's a fake news maybe I don't think facebook will forcefully stop bitcoin advertisements. Don't bother about it it will be okay now. You just concentrate on your trading,mining, and transactions.It's all the part of bitcoin attacks from the enemies.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

I also heard about it but still I am finding ICO advertising on it. If Facebook ban crypto advertising ICO will find out another social sites to advertise. So I am not afraid of it.

symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Well if Facebook organization can do this and that we do not have a call since they possess that website and that we regard that.We don't get stressed as long constant range of destinations for crusades was steady to our day by day exercises as abundance hunter. however I trust they might alter their opinion and consult to thought-about once more as what folks on the grounds that our aim is nice which is to modify every bit coiners to people to finally end up mogul presently. this is not only for the good thing about digital currency but on however we have a tendency to actually develop as a results of pay we will get for this occasion.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:16:59 PM

Yes facebook right now, for some reason, became the opponent of such advertising for unknown reasons. Did the media get to him.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

The decision of facebook, twitter or google not to advertise crypto ads will not have any effect on cryptocurrencies. The use of these medias are just for advertisement sake and bitcoins and altoins that are already established don't need facebook or any social media to make it grow.

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

I do not understand the positioning of Facebook, Google and Twitter. There is a lot of misleading advertising on these platforms and they do nothing. However, they decided to attack the ICOs as if they were the only problem
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

the banning of these ads have done noting to bitcoins popularity in fact the constant press about Facebook banning it has in fact promoted the coin even more , bitcoins is in the 9k region now , bitcoins is bigger than anyone of these social sites , bitcoins have evolved and cannot be stopped now , with the passing of each day more and more people are buying the coins

Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:47:05 AM

It's been a lot of social media that started blocking bitcoin for the reason they are unmatched and should not be by the local government. Due to the fact that bitcoin is becoming more popular and may be said that people are getting jealous of bitcoin. But I also do not know the reason why facebook blocking bitcoin. Perhaps it was for the reason that at that time the facebok was called by the government. And maybe it's because facebook blocking crypto ads maybe that's one reason.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

If this is really true, this will really be a smite for cryptocurrencies since google is also banning ads. Then I guess crypto market should find new platforms to promote ICOs and post ads. You really can't blame facebook on banning crypto ads, they just want to protect the company's name ang enhance security. But I guess, this will all be temporary, as cryptos are getting popularity, facebook will go into it and study the possibility of bringing back posting ads by cryptocurrencies.
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?
news is not good for me or maybe for those who jump in cryptocurrency. maybe the person you are referring to is that the ad's content is related to misleading promotional practices.
Facebook is taking this prohibition step to prevent irresponsible people from spreading products and financial services whose credibility is questionable.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

i dont know why the big company like facebook banning all ads that cointain crypto on that ads? we know that crypto is not makes the facebook or pther instances harmed, and i think it iwll makes the facebook and other big company got some benefit if they allow the ads in crpyotucrrencies. like the visitor of their website, money, and other

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

it's all blocked, now no more crypto ads on facebook. even word got out that facebook itself will also be closed. on the grounds of leaking data. this could be the right step.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: