Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook banning All crypto ads!!  (Read 1367 times)
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

Umm, yes?!? It’s not a new thing but still people don’t like it. I actually don’t even like facebook and i don’t have a fb account like for years. Idk whats the point of this banning but, maybe it could be some sort of caution to prevent the scammers. Idk..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mekmbem

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

whether it is on the run if facebook really close all crypto ads, I think not because there are still many crypto ads circulating on facebook Smiley
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?

indeed facebook was banning crypto advertisement, but look at now. cryptocurrency has already recovered from the bear market.
i guess the banning of crypto ads was not the reason for the falling price of cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

google also stop crypto adds. i heard the news.
So what?
Is Crypto get stop?
NO.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

I thought I'm the only one who's thinking and seeing this. I don't know if facebook is telling the fact before when it was announced, I have seen a lot of crypto ads(ICO).But for this time, I think they are all gone since last week.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?

Facebooks is one way of promoting bitcoins and other altcoins in world. If that is really true that gives a negative effect on bitcoin. But if that's the case, maybe there is a big reason why the Facebook is banning it. So we just need to understand them and maybe in the process they will accept bitcoin and other altcoins in the long-run.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

Well,  I actually upset why facebook did that. I mean you know facebook was the social media with the largest users ever,  everyone use facebook even my grandma. It's mean it will be easy to the people entering crypto world with those kinda ads from facebook. But anyway I think there is some missed agreement between them.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

I also encountered such a problem that Facebook limited my actions when I mentioned crypto-currencies! I do not know what this is connected with, but there are no such problems on Twitter
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

I see no ads of cryptos in FB. At all. Is it good or bad? I think that those who want to jump to crypto market = will do it anyway because this topic is discussed a lot on different platforms and it`s no problem to find information. The problem is to find a relevant and reliable information because there`s too much info about it.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Yes, you heard right and Facebook is revoking Crypto related pages also! I do not know why they are doing this. Even I heard a rumor that Facebook CEO Zuckerberg is going to join in cryptocurrency and then the official news had come that facebook will ban crypto ads! Don't know what happened in that time.

But I think bitcoin or crypto already overcome the effect of facebook ads ban. Because it's May 2018now and market is going to stable.

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

If this true then it's not fully implemented yet coz  I'm still seeing in FB ICO ads like COTI and UBanx and other.

Anyways, I think with twitter, reddit and telegram around FB banning crypto ads will just be like a scratch on the project but I honestly think there should be some kind of regulation for ICO to stop scam and stop tarnishing credibility of other cryptocurrency.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

it is very annoying to facebook users and many complain about it. Facebook is banning all ads that promote cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, in an effort to prevent people from advertising what the company is calling financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices...
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

I think this is good news. because too many cheaters were advertising. as well as the percentiles that will be allocated to bounty campaigns.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

prohibiting those advertisements are for better great. There are simply much an excessive number of promotions that are endeavoring to lead normal individuals into trick. A great many people on Facebook are either new to cryptographic money or know nothing about it, the individuals who are experienced know the authenticity of those promotions on Facebook, so the boycott ought to have the capacity to avert more individuals thinking the whole digital money is a trick
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

I guess facebook banning crypto ads is just a joke. I can still see advertising of ICO's in facebook and recently I also posted different links pertaining to websites who uses cryptocurrency and still it is successful. I guess facebook is very strict on spam posts rather than banning crypto ads. As long as you dont spam you can actually posts links of ICO's and crypto related websites.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

This is one of bad news and this could make the panic of bitcoin users so the price drop, but I'm sure that in the long run this will not be too influential, and in fact we can see that now bitcoin prices close to $ 10,000.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I also encountered such a problem that Facebook limited my actions when I mentioned crypto-currencies! I do not know what this is connected with, but there are no such problems on Twitter
How can it be? I still a lot of paid ads about cryptocurrency especially those ICOs.
I guess facebook banning crypto ads is just a joke.
The same in my part I still see those advertisements about cryptocurrency, bitcoin/altcoin trading and other crypto related stuffs.
This never happened to me maybe it also depends on your location.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

prohibiting those advertisements are for better great. There are simply much an excessive number of promotions that are endeavoring to lead normal individuals into trick. A great many people on Facebook are either new to cryptographic money or know nothing about it, the individuals who are experienced know the authenticity of those promotions on Facebook, so the boycott ought to have the capacity to avert more individuals thinking the whole digital money is a trick
Exactly, although this is adversely affecting the development and spread of bitcoin but facebook is forced to do that, we should not have negative thoughts about them, they just want the things that are best for the user. The pitfalls on facebook are too much, instead of letting the user fall into the trap, facebook has helped people remove that danger, furthermore, at a certain angle, facebook help limit bad news about phishing in crypto and Bitcoin, and when the internet has only good information about crypto and bitcoin, the development will be accelerated

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Many newspapers have explained that Facebook after the trouble for the violation of privacy did not want to be involved in other scandals for fraudulent ICOs so he suspended his involvement in cryptocurrencies.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

I read an article stating Zuckerberg was in the process of creating his own coin for facebook?
i don't think this is a question of cryptocurrency . some crooks posted fake ICO ads on facebook . it received many complaints from users . this may be the real reason .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: