Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you be worried?  (Read 1137 times)
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

I am not worried because I know that this market down due some bad news which makes a wide spread negative effect and it will over in next few days.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
Merited by Old God (1)

Look what Facebook did

THey changed their politics in general, so ppl say there is less advertising about ICO and other blockchain things now, anyway for me its just a network for friends, most important blockchain area is here
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

Of course the market will recover, it is to be expected. Crypto currency is developing, technology is being perfected. A very large network of miners was created
Machine Funk

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

Won't lie. Didn't like seeing that plummet. Got a fright. I feel better after reading this though. I am glad there people tha think what I think out there. Selling is for the weak. Get outta here we don't need that. People think short term. It's all about the long term. So your chickens are sick this week? Doesn't mean they will never lay eggs again.
sentinel73

Activity: 135

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

I think we shouldn't worry. Instead of worrying and panicking, you have to wait calmly.
If the investments are evaluated in the long run, they will be profit.

Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

Honestly i do not think there should be cause for worry, this space is not for weak hands, i am quite sure that the market will improve in no distant time, if you are 50% 60% 80% down, just take a walk and come back later, you only make a loss when you sell.

Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

The prices are falling because of bad news on TV and internet ( someone wants to buy your tokkens cheap). Just wait until the news get better  and the price will grow again.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Honestly i do not think there should be cause for worry, this space is not for weak hands, i am quite sure that the market will improve in no distant time, if you are 50% 60% 80% down, just take a walk and come back later, you only make a loss when you sell.

Correct absolutely. Just look back few months ago... BTC price was around 5k then it jumped to 7K and then around 20K. We were seeing this was coming. Once this period will be over then we will see another ATH. May be 25K or 30K.

Just wait for the good time.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

Just be smart and buy all the cheap and good coins that you can. I wish I had more fiat for that. The market will recover, just a matter of time.

You are telling the truth. No reason to worry — the cryptomarket has already seen the worse times. I hope February will become the time, when all the coins will gradually start their recovering. Just be patient and wait.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Its funny. Because you see in so many thread, post and news why you shuld not worried about the actual dump. So everybody sermon to stay cool and chill. But de reallity looks totally different. Nobody is chilled right now, there such a high FUD, the people are panic selling their stuff, and thats why it dumps every minute and more. So instead of simulate that you are chilled and secretly panic selling your stuff, you should maybe real calm down and stop watching the charts and just wait.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

I'm not worried at all. Actually I like this market correction because this would give me opportunity for me to buy coins that are cheap or on sale especially Ethereum because I am keen on participating on different ICOs.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Yes thanks to inform that its normal run from altcoin. So i dont panic at all. I still hold what i have.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Yes correct. Bitcoin need correction to make the market more healthy like before.
Now bitcoin is going to take its stable price.
btctalker77

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

The correction will stop only when all the weak hands will fold at a loss. Once all the scared investors are out with losses, there will be another bull run for the strong to make new profits. New records will be broken and the weak will come back in from FOMO. Once again, the smart traders will sell at the top and let the new weak hands fold at a loss.
Rinse and repeat.
Only the smart traders and the hodlers will win in this game.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

I'm one of those who worries because I'm in a situation that the money  I put in in Bitcoin is not something that I can afford to loose and I'm scared, frankly.  Great for those who's mindset is really firm and knows that things will be alright.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
btctalker77

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

You should never invest money you cannot afford to lose. This is the first rule of investing.
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

I love all the positive attitude in the community and all the self assurance we are giving each other... its great.

But ask your self... every one has an internal "loss" tolerance level... once you hit that let it be 10% 20% or even 70% once we hit that... you can't sleep you don't want to think about crypto you feel like by not looking at prices and value of ones portfolio the problem will go away but it won't and finally you decided "enough is enough" i just want out... and you panic sell everything because your emotional/logical tolerance has been reached and you just want your brain/heart to stop hurting "loss/pain threshold" remember in that moment... money loses its meaning and you just want the pain to stop. so what do you do ? you sell all... "thats the moment market decides to stop going down and turn around" and it will make higher high and you will never get a chance to get back in, never ever...

sadly you had a gut feeling that it was just a correction.  

crypticj

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

I'm one of those who worries because I'm in a situation that the money  I put in in Bitcoin is not something that I can afford to loose and I'm scared, frankly.  Great for those who's mindset is really firm and knows that things will be alright.

please sell... because "you cannot afford to lose"
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:28 AM
Merited by crypticj (1), mdayonliner (1)

I fully agree with your sentiments - this is the same Jan-Feb dip we see every year. Ive been around (mining) since 2011 and seen it all.

PS- how do I merit?
crypticj

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

I fully agree with your sentiments - this is the same Jan-Feb dip we see every year. Ive been around (mining) since 2011 and seen it all.

PS- how do I merit?

gave you a merit cuz u asked... people have to find your post useful.
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

I love all the positive attitude in the community and all the self assurance we are giving each other... its great.

But ask your self... every one has an internal "loss" tolerance level... once you hit that let it be 10% 20% or even 70% once we hit that... you can't sleep you don't want to think about crypto you feel like by not looking at prices and value of ones portfolio the problem will go away but it won't and finally you decided "enough is enough" i just want out... and you panic sell everything because your emotional/logical tolerance has been reached and you just want your brain/heart to stop hurting "loss/pain threshold" remember in that moment... money loses its meaning and you just want the pain to stop. so what do you do ? you sell all... "thats the moment market decides to stop going down and turn around" and it will make higher high and you will never get a chance to get back in, never ever...

sadly you had a gut feeling that it was just a correction.  

That was me in 2013...not making that mistake twice lol. Anyway Ive realized gains enough to pay back my principle so now its all "free" money...so I sleep just fine. For those that cannot sleep I suggest tums and valium...March will be here soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: