Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you be worried?  (Read 1137 times)
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Depends on when you entered the market. If you bought at the ATH levels two months ago, it's difficult not to lose your mind right now, especially if you wanted to make some quick money. As such, the golden rule of crypto still applies: Only invest the amount of money you are ready to lose.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

If you had researched on the coin that you invested on, you won't be worried of the sudden reds because it's not that easy for a coin with good foundation to pop like a bubble. I think it's  normal for coin values to go down because many news and articles are spreading FUDs about it. So I am not  afraid of it.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

You probably need to worry, because the circle starts to shrink more and more. People who have bitcoins are more and more beginning to calculate and infringe. The market fell a few days, let's hope that everything will be fine
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

Well we probably starting to worry now about the bitcoin's price because it affects everything even to the new members of the forum or to the new investors.The more it goes down,the less projects or signature campaigns to be made because no more investors will attempt to invest because they are afraid the market will fall down.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

what do you guys think about the recovery stage. Will the recovery now continue or should we expect another dip?
HaekalZ

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

No, we shouldn't be worried about the dropping of the price,
it's going to be stable soon, it's already getting better today.
Just wait and be patient, this is the greatest time to buy more coins.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.
I would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
Bitcoin price and values drop or decrase is pretty normal thing we know that everything flactuates and attentuates also i believe Bitcoin price will going to increase and become better just trust and be patience and the best time to buy and sell more coins will come . So just be patience and look on how things will be going or happen. Also the demand in Bitcoin still rises so the price and value will become higher .
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

if the token is colored Red is too long and long, it will be able to cause the price back that is below 500 dollars.nantikan green. The government will not be able to kill crypto
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I am worried about this condition and hope it will end soon and the coin price will rise again so we will get back our profit

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Im not worried and afraid at the price drop of cryptocurrency because i know it will be over soon. Bitcoin and altcoins will overcome this crises within this year that's why im not worrying because it was been proven for many years that bitcoin may go down but it gets up with a mighty comeback. Investing now while the price value of cryptocurrency is low it is a good move rather than worrying your investment at cryptocurrency.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
The price of bitcoin fell, leading to other currencies falling. I was a bit scared, bitcoin reduced me to lose a lot of money. I do not know whether to keep or sell and accept losses. There is no sign that bitcoin will increase again
rext

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Thanks for reading.
I'm keeping a few virtual coins. I do not sell them because the price is quite low. If I sell it I will lose a lot of money. I decided to keep them until the virtual currency market stabilized and developed again
dangdangdang

Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

I partially worried about this mega dip and I feel sorry for some investors who almost lost their investments and money.
But my advantage only is I am investing time and efforts because I earned my tokens and coins only through signature bounty campaigns and it really gave me a lot of opportunities because adapting Cryptocurrency is the thing happened in my life.

I am so lucky and feeling blessed that I was able to ranked up my dozen accounts into Full Members before this Merit appears.

Sorry brother I feel pity on myself that somehow I deserve sMerit also but I assume that nobody cares.
For me, I'm contented and OK with my accounts if my rank is only until Full Member because in behalf of the new comers in this forum, our intentions is only one goal - to earn bounty stakes as many as we could while we are able because we're all here running against time.

We can't judge everyone who's english isn't our native language and though I posted comments at my best and trying to make good comments out of honesty but still my Merit isn't growing.

I am one of the poor members who's very disappointed about this Merit and we have nothing to do but to accept reality and move on. We had forced to move on even we still have choices.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Just be smart and buy all the cheap and good coins that you can. I wish I had more fiat for that. The market will recover, just a matter of time.
Your opinion is very good. This is a good time to invest. The price of bitcoin is quite low, buy bitcoin and wait until they increase again. At that time we will be very profitable. I hope the bitcoin will increase again
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

anxiety will only make us panic that we can not control and now I think we have to have the first time from the panic.
because selling when everyone panicked in my opinion is a fatal mistake.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

This is a great time to invest, the technology is no where near full adoption yet. Blockchain technology is in its infancy. Bitcoin will evolve to have better smart contract facilities along with others. Good luck on the investments. Nothing wrong with worrying though that's normal, just remember that this is a long term investment.

cryptopusa

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

Thanks for reading.
If you really picked your coins out from researching you shouldnt be worried im sure you wont invest to shitcoins if you really did your homework which is to find the best coins out there,but on the other hand if you get your investment from just suggestions from a random people,you should be worried because you will probably will lose if you picked these shitcoins,panic will indeed cause bloodbaths and you are right you shouldnt be doing panic selling because it will only worsen the situation.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

Thanks for reading.
I am not worried when the market bleeds,because i know myself my investments wont let me down,i have spent a lot of research to find these coins which has good technology and potentials at the future,holding is the best thing to do when you are confident with your holdings,but if you arent you are going do panic selling and thats for sure.

Man21

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

The ones who are worried are those entering the crypto investment market around November who bought lots of coins at an ATH and have lost half their value. Some might cut their losses and re-invest in traditional shares in the stock market, but more seasoned traders will simply hodl and wait out the storm.

How about you? Are you one of who invest in november? And are you worried?
I am investing before that month and i felt worry. But know the market going to be normal so i am not worry again
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

There is no reason to worry of price dip of cryptocurrency because it was supposed to happen due to the excessive growth of market capitalization in a very short time. This healthy correction was required for the better future of cryptocurrency. Now many countries are even trying to regulate cryptocurrency, according to previous media reports, new regulations were expected by the end of March.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: