Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you be worried?  (Read 1128 times)
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Everything changes very quickly in this market. the number of digital currencies is too high. The crypto bazaar is made up of a lot of information collected. hard to choose. It's nice to win but bad to lose. worrying is the job of amateur people.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

The ones who are worried are those entering the crypto investment market around November who bought lots of coins at an ATH and have lost half their value. Some might cut their losses and re-invest in traditional shares in the stock market, but more seasoned traders will simply hodl and wait out the storm.
Yes, it will be those that bought in when bitcoin was at it's peak that will be most concerned right now as they have lost half but if they look at the history and look around in the community they will see that this is only short lived.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

I wonder if bitcoin has entered the upward trend any more.
but I hope that the bad days are behind
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

History, Fact and Figure are more reliable sources instead of hearsay, fud and fleeting emotion. Bitcoin is not your regular asset class. Bitcoin is safer and easier to use yet tge volatility is bitcoin's nature. If you use bitcoin for payment etc there is absolutely nothing to worry about. And if you use it as a store of value, then you should by every bitcoin dip.

pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

The reason people are buying bitcoin is because they realize it's utility as a currency
and I think the rise of bitcoin is starting now.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.
I would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.

People who are not well knowledgeable about how the market works will definitely lose a huge amount of profit because of panic selling. Most of the professional traders today are rejoicing because they can invest a huge amount of bitcoins since the value in the market of btc is very low.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.
I would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
Thanks and I feel more comfortable now with the words.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal. ......................
Thanks and I feel more comfortable now with the words.

You are welcome. I hope more and more people feel the same for their investments.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

If you look at price charts and stats throughout the last few Jan/Feb's in the last few years it seem crypto takes a huge hit a fair amount of times. I would be inclined to give the advice to just HOLD onto your crypto through these rough patches and to not panic. There will be slides and rises, you will just have to deem when the best time is to take out the currency.

Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

Personally, I'm not worried. The main thing is not to panic and not to do hasty actions. Everything is stabilizing.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

So much for the Chinese new year pump. Watching the markets is always worrying however long term it's clear that block chain and dag tech have a future

Bonus777

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

To worry, and the more so to panic in the market кpиптoвaлют it is impossible. Because in the end your emotions will reduce your deposit to zero. When trading on the exchange, the crypto currency must be cold-blooded and calm. To make right and informed decisions.

AntonGrishko

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

I think what we need to do is hold it for a long time, and we still have the spring of cryptocurrency market.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

There is no point in worrying. You need to have patience. Prices will necessarily go up, it's a matter of time and the one who can wait will win.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

It's normal to be worried but in this industry you have to expect that their is up and down. This is a challenge to us, prepare your must prepare your self .just to be strong and hold your emotions.
hendra12

Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

maybe we need to worried to not make wrong move. but worried and sale we are coin is so false. like you said we need trust on coin we have. i agree with you. maybe hold is the only way we can do when the market getting crash.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
nickyadam27

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

After reading your post .... I really felt motivated and I think that patience is the key to success.... your post is true inspiration to me...
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Panic and worry make you make irrational decisions. The most important thing if you are starting off is to learn from mistakes. Basically, in the beginning, mistakes can be said to be constructive. The market will always recover, depending on the experience you have, to keep your emotions and make decisions inspired by reaction. I have no reason to panic. Patience is a virtue in the cryptocurrency market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

So much for the Chinese new year pump. Watching the markets is always worrying however long term it's clear that block chain and dag tech have a future

There was never going to be a Chinese New Year pump because China closed all their exchanges in early 2017. I don't know how people were expecting this pump to happen - if you are Chinese, and your exchanges are closed, and your govt makes it super hard to take money out of the country, how on earth are you expected to pump the price?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

The fall of the market is temporary. On what, in my opinion, it is necessary to concentrate that presence of a large number of spam projects. I see them more and more. Same sites, blurry team photos, who are these people who invest money into this scum? I think this is one of the reasons that the market often falls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: