Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option?  (Read 954 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh

Yeah definitely hold is the answer for your hopelessness and if you're eyeing these two then go for it as they're promising from theirselves and actually no need to choose what to hold as diversifying is a must thing to do here. Better to enter the market now while it's on the floor and have a good exit point.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

i choose ADA for this option
The reason why ADA is good in future is ADA was added to the Centra wallet. Centra wallets also include being accepted with Centra card, which means that ADA can now be spent as real money.

Maybe you don't know or you're shilling Centra on purpose but Centra will never make it because it's a scam, and I'm not coming up with this by myself, SEC said it

http://www.businessinsider.com/sec-is-charging-centra-crypto-founders-with-fraud-2018-4?IR=T

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/floyd-mayweather-backed-cryptocurrency-ico-fraud-sec-says.html

Centra is just dead

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

i choose ADA for this option
The reason why ADA is good in future is ADA was added to the Centra wallet. Centra wallets also include being accepted with Centra card, which means that ADA can now be spent as real money.

Both are very good. I have EOS and Cardano in my portfolio. As for the other good altcoins to hold, I'd recommend you Qtum, TRON, Ontology, Stellar, and Gladius.
Vorlian

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Well both projects are really good , as we see they are in top 10, that's a lot of money we speaking about. I've around 10k Ada. probably will hold till get 1-2$ and then sell.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

The best coins according to the sustainability would not be EOS of ADA but I would rather invest in the ARDOR or SYSCOIN, i have noted that these coins will have a good day in the market whenever the market is bleeding which means it sustainable in terms of value
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

EOS and ADA are both coins that have a great potential according to the technology involved and both have a high circulating supply as they are mentioned in  the top coins according to market cap but both of them are bleeding currently so both are good choices
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

I suggest looking into Nebulas NAS. it's a blockchain 3.zero launching this month. based by 2 NEO founders. they're doing it like antshares with little advertising earlier than mainnet launches, a brand new rebranded website will release within the coming weeks as nicely. it's far a complete running device with a interoperable clever settlement and dapp ranking system (like google pagerank for blockchain), self-evolving (no difficult forks), and incentives builders to build and is the maximum developer friendly platform. the advisors are from 500 startups and facebook and greylock companions. There are some true articles and YouTube videos explaining the whole lot or take a look at out r/nebulas Smiley

EOS is also a great desire due to Dan's a hit song report, I think the yr lengthy token sale threw some people off however it's very legitimate and well worth diversifying into.
Sergexzx

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

I own both!
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

For me Cardano is more likely to bounce up (considering ADA/BTC pair) because like it has lately good news about the project and you can clearly see that development is growing. Also look that ADA is nearly its support from TA.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

For me Cardano is more likely to bounce up (considering ADA/BTC pair) because like it has lately good news about the project and you can clearly see that development is growing. Also look that ADA is nearly its support from TA.
Ada have a strong team developers which continuously supporting and helping it to recover from dip.  Though EOS have far enough to Ada in terms of prices but isn't that it only play in crypto. It really matters on how it grow and price fluctuations.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

i think you forgot IOTA  Smiley
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say that ADA will be huge because they want to implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opinion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option
In order to lessen the confusion on selecting a better coin between ADA and EOS, buy both of the token. See the difference upon these two coins when it comes in growth and development as well as the utilization of the coin. More over, we should not be depended among the comment and suggestions instead try to look the difference of the coins we want to buy so that at the end we will not blame other people.

PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

If you want to invest in promising tokens that will soon make a good profit, then pay attention to IOTA and Cardano. These crypto currencies have a low price and high potential.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

I think xrp and nem coins start to potentially make long-term investments in comparison with bitcoin and ethereum because bitcoin prices change very quickly, as well as with ethereum.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

EOS and ADA can be an option for trading, but there are some other coins like NEO that can be used as an alternative, so I think we do not have to worry because there are still a lot of good and potent stocks out there.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
I think that at this point you should not invest in altcoin, the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting strongly and at the moment you should continue to monitor the market. After several days of increasing the bitcoin prices are slowing down and are showing signs of decrease, so if you buy altcoin it would be very dangerous if bitcoin prices continue to fall.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

in the market for the time being. My point is NEO. At present, more and more ICOs are launching, NEO is a new platform and NEO's ICO is starting to see a lot, I believe this platform is really a difference of the BTC, and ETH it can bring to the future. EOS is not really a good choice, as it is too young. Then after the ADA I should choose NEO. This is just my opinion so do not be too important what it is, the key is still your decision and investment beliefs.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

in the market for the time being. My point is NEO. At present, more and more ICOs are launching, NEO is a new platform and NEO's ICO is starting to see a lot, I believe this platform is really a difference of the BTC, and ETH it can bring to the future. EOS is not really a good choice, as it is too young. Then after the ADA I should choose NEO. This is just my opinion so do not be too important what it is, the key is still your decision and investment beliefs.

NEO is also good because you can generate GAS while holding it, while, there's no incentive on holding ADA and EOS right now. Maybe when they will implement Ouroboros on ADA but I don't know if it will work like DPoS chains like Lisk, ARK etc...

beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

NEO is also good because you can generate GAS while holding it, while, there's no incentive on holding ADA and EOS right now. Maybe when they will implement Ouroboros on ADA but I don't know if it will work like DPoS chains like Lisk, ARK etc...
I think there are no good altcoin you can invest in at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past and so are altcoin prices are falling so deep. My downtrend is down so I believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will fall further, so I believe that at this point you should stay out of the market to avoid losses.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

I think long term investment in altcoin at this time of risk will be very high, you can lose very heavy losses, bitcoin prices will be able to fall very deep in the coming months and the price of altcoin too. The market is in the downtrend phase so you should not invest long term and should only invest short-term trading to minimize risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: