Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option?  (Read 954 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

In my opinion some other option of coin that has good in fundamental is WAVES, NEO, DASH, OMG, AION. And all these coin good for long investment because the purpose of the project very interesting and given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Two solid picks. Throw in Ven and ICX, you have a good alt portfolio.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Guys I don't think that OP is asking for other coins to add in his/her portfolio, just an opinion between EOS and ADA. You're thorowing in random coins without an explanation Grin

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh

There are several coins that look really good right now to me including ADA, EOS, NEO, and IOTA. They all seem to be good projects with good development teams. Why not diversify with more coins? Also, it is possible that a new coin will come along that is better than all of these at some point. It’s hard to know which will be the best. I think several coins will be good for the future.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh

Stellar, 0x, and Verge are both great coins. You should give them a try. 
CityHunter99 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

The market is bleeding, now is the opportunity for you to collect good coin, try to up.  Cool Cool Cool

At the moment you say it is a good opportunity, but there are still opportunities for many of you to hold that coin.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

This time is a good time to collect coin with foundation and value, if possible collect both types of coin, you can refer to Eth and Neo.

Thank you for your advice, I understand that these two types of coin are two quality coins. But with the money I spend, I think the ADA and EOS will be worth the price that I should consider.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say that ADA will be huge because they want to implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opinion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option
Agree... but they are both excellent products and will rise a lot 'cause the technological improvement they are bringing to the crypto-world.
Research in always the answer. In doubt, get both!

Well, I'm holding two coin, and hope prices will increase, the market has not shown signs of recovery much, seems to be capitalization slow.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.

I understand that NEO is the foundation that many ICOs are aiming for. It will be developed by China's dragon, let's look at LTC as an example. Talking about XLM, it's a descendant of XRP so it's worth the attention, thank you for the helpful advice.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.

Being second of something is not a good idea for the project teams, I know this because I've spent a lot time on startup projects. Teams are always aiming the be the leader of one thing. Ethereum is the first of the field.

Eth seems to be the second child of digital money, after Btc, in terms of value and usability, which is not the case, so the value will continue to increase in the future.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Guys, I don't know if you have heard about PRL or OysterPearl, there is a huge hype and somebody is mentioning an airdrop and the price is going up in the last two days

I do not know the two types, can you tell me more about them?
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

Have a look at Vechain, they have a working product, also ICX - has a huge potential, they are both trading and doing quite well.
I will absorb your advice, thanks for your sharing.
I think in the altcoin, XLM, Ripple and Ltc are other good options to look into, because these are very low at this point and the chances are that they will help you to double your money really fast than other crypto currencies. Rest the best judge in the market are your instincts but you have to train them for continous positive feedbacks.

Thank you for sharing your sincerity, I will consider carefully before I invest more money into them.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Eos and Ada are on my bucketlist. Eos is one of the sufficient coin that i'm looking for they had numerous projects to come and Eos is an ETH killer but wait there's more ADA this one is a very promising coin they have 5 teams in a this company several developers with different partnership I am very bullish on ADA take a look on their white paper and roadmap..
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

Guys, I don't know if you have heard about PRL or OysterPearl, there is a huge hype and somebody is mentioning an airdrop and the price is going up in the last two days

I do not know the two types, can you tell me more about them?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster/#markets
Oyster is a protocol based on Iota triangle and Ethereum which holds the data storage ad there is a dual ledger integration. It looks pretty good. They are trying to disrupt the market as I can see it. They are also testing their B Network.

Icch

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

If you are not sure, or think both are worth it. Invest in both
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Of course there are anothers but EOS and ADA are has the more volume than others but it can be good to check rest
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

I think that EOS and ADA good profit at the end to 2018 will be made. Invest to both coins!!
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

It's true that EOS is kind of centralized? Validators are like ripple and neo, which they are controlled directly by ripple and neo? I wouldn't invest in it then

bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
Merited by saqibmunir (1)

As i am a huge supporter of cardano and i still beleive that it is a etherieum competator and i think cardano just had started so, we have to give it some time so, that we can judge it. In the future i hope it will be the one of the best altcoin and blockchain technology and price will do like same neo did for people.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

As i am a huge supporter of cardano and i still beleive that it is a etherieum competator and i think cardano just had started so, we have to give it some time so, that we can judge it. In the future i hope it will be the one of the best altcoin and blockchain technology and price will do like same neo did for people.

ADA has great potential.It haa its own technology ang I think it has a long term plan with its project develooment. But of course we invest and hild not only this coin,I may suggest also XLM and XEM. Both has long way to grow alao.Plus the Ethereum amg bitcoin of course will not be excluded from the list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: