Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option?  (Read 954 times)
CityHunter99 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

One another option will be ETH and NEO. These coins are really the best coins to hold so far. And I think that these two coins will make so much value after many months of hodling. These coins are my strongest ALTS. And right now it is dipping, I think I can afford to buy more of it Smiley. ADA is a good option but Eth is better I think.

The advice is so good, it is accurate to the present time, the two coins are spike by the platform and its high application, thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

In my opinion some other option of coin that has good in fundamental is WAVES, NEO, DASH, OMG, AION. And all these coin good for long investment because the purpose of the project very interesting and given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community.

I would also pick EOS and Cardano, however, I will add to the wallet the following coins: NEO, NEM, Monero, VeChain and Qtum. I believe they have many chances to go up.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

aion will do good too and also ost thats simple token .. and cnd is not moving much like other coins

I will refer to them, thanks for your sharing.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

Markets are down and it's a huge opportunity to buy and HOLD some of the coins which have huge potential in future. I am also not an active trader but some of the coins which you have mentioned like EOS, ADA shows your interest in the blockchain project, add two more on the list if u can IOST and zilliqa (ZIL).  This coins will give tough competition to Ethereum and Neo blockchain platform when they will launch their main platform in the middle of 2018 or at the end of 2018.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

If you determine to hold for 5 to 8 months, then you are looking to invest in a long-term. And for long-term investment avoidance, altcoins are not a good choice. You should consider investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin and then hold it as the best way to make a profit in the future instead of investing in EOS and ADA.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

You have the answer in here:

EOS dumped more than 45k Ethereum's today, that is why it dropped from $580 to less than $450 in just a few hours.

So you can make your own conclussions from this.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Power Train

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

There are also ICON, Credits, Fusion and Arcblock in this category.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

EOS and ADA is a good choice for investment.
Behind both coins are innovative and promising platforms.
Also in the top 20 there are coins, behind which there are new technologies and developments on the blockchain.
They just started their journey. In the future, the price of them can grow dozens or even hundreds of times

It is a positive opinion, hope that the market will be as bright as your words say, to do that should limit the FUD and FOMO.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

I would choose ADA over EOS, there are many good coins out there, you just have to research extensively to get the right project with real product and value
Otherwise many shitcoins out there that could end up making you loose your money
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

If you determine to hold for 5 to 8 months, then you are looking to invest in a long-term. And for long-term investment avoidance, altcoins are not a good choice. You should consider investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin and then hold it as the best way to make a profit in the future instead of investing in EOS and ADA.
I would generally advise considering only the etherium and not pay much attention to Bitcoin. The fact is that the etherium is the most stable and promising currency among all the crypto-currencies. All other prospects can be very risky.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

I honestly see both systems succeeding and working together. Cardano will help with interoperability while EOS will be more useful for systems that rely on higher network throughput. Also, healthy competition is really important. Would you rather Cardano not exist? Then complacency would set in and we would get a lower quality product.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

Long term investment some times is also very risky when there are many bad news at the same time just like now. But if you dont have time to do trade could be ETH,NEO, XLM,AION and DASH is good option for long term investment. Because alll these coin has solid and very active team founder to promote the benefits of the coin and the platform.

Thanks for all your advice, it seems to me to think of something new. Hope you will win with this the list coin.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Long term investment some times is also very risky when there are many bad news at the same time just like now. But if you dont have time to do trade could be ETH,NEO, XLM,AION and DASH is good option for long term investment. Because alll these coin has solid and very active team founder to promote the benefits of the coin and the platform.

Thanks for all your advice, it seems to me to think of something new. Hope you will win with this the list coin.
I do not doubt that this option will bring more or less good earnings. The man gave examples to him of those coins that will have an unequivocally good future. I'm not talking about the etherium, which anyway will have good prospects.

HELLO EVERYONE.
CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

HOLD them tight, this time must be consistent, I also panicked but can not be scared, still hold the opportunity, if We sell coin now, we will lose everything.

Being consistent is like a good thing but you should stay away from shitcoins, otherwise you will lose all your property because of its. Learn the information and invest in living dead with it, that is some of my advice.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

Of course ADA and EOS are very promising and valuable coins, but recently the price of these coins was too expensive and high. I also pay attention to new and promising coins such as CS, UTN, AION.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

EOS AND ADA ARE DEFINITELY A GOOD PROJECT. EOS HAVE A VERY WORKING TEAM AND ARE WORKING TIRELESSLY TO LAUNCH THEIR BLOCKCHAIN SO WE WILL SEE PRICE SPIKE BUT WHEN IS WHAT I CAN'T TELL. BUT I ALWAYS SAY BEFORE PARTING OUT YOUR MONEY ALWAYS CARRY OUT YOUR RESEARCH THOROUGHLY AND REMEMBER ITS YOUR MONEY. IF YOU DON'T SEE VALUE IN IT DON'T INVEST. SO SEEK OUT PEOPLE'S OPINION, RESEARCH THEN WHETHER YOU INVEST OR NOT ITS YOUR CHOICE ALONE
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

I think that Cardano is better than EOS.

gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

I choose EOS! EOS may be the second ETH, and many people are optimistic about EOS!

On June 1, 2018, the main chain of EOS will be online, which may make EOS go up!
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

I choose EOS! EOS may be the second ETH, and many people are optimistic about EOS!

On June 1, 2018, the main chain of EOS will be online, which may make EOS go up!

I read that is basically centralized because validators are controlled by EOS themselves. Since the point of crypto is to be decentralized, immutable and unstoppable, no way I would build a dapp with smart contracts on a centralized platform

CityHunter99 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Of course ADA and EOS are very promising and valuable coins, but recently the price of these coins was too expensive and high. I also pay attention to new and promising coins such as CS, UTN, AION.

I think that's not the true value of ADA and EOS, its value will be even X10 X20 times, can you give me about  more information of your coin ? Why do you put faith in it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: