Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option?  (Read 954 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
I strongly believe that if you keep holding on at the moment, you will definitely lose a lot. You need to analyze and understand the market at the moment. This year 2018 is very different from the year 2017 when the price of bitcoin is constantly falling and falling into a very heavy crisis, the price of bitcoin has lost slightly 70% of their value, when bitcoin prices fell, the price of altcoin also can not escape the discount. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price is likely to reach $ 1000 by the end of the year and will be flat over the next few years. That's why it's time for you to think about and consider changing your investment plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
Merited by kalii (1)

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
There are a lot of alternatives, but I will offer one possible example. Komodo cryptocurrency is a real breakthrough in the area of ​​anonymity and security, in addition, integration with SuperNET has significantly expanded the horizons of the platform. Cryptocurrency, protecting your personal data, which combines the anonymity of ZCash and the security of Bitcoin. A new consensus mechanism developed by the Komodo team is called deferred proof of performance. Komodo uses zero-proof evidence to provide 100% anonymous transactions that are protected by the Bitcoin hash level. In the near future, Komodo developers are planning to conduct the first in the history decentralized ICO (dICO) startup Monaize. The launch of dICO Monaize was scheduled for November 10, 2017, but was postponed due to problems in the graphical interface of the stand-alone dICO application. This problem is not so serious, therefore, the launch of the first dICO is likely to take place already this year. dICO is a new model of a primary token offering, which is much safer than traditional ICOs. Thanks to the JUMBLR technology, participation in the ICO becomes completely confidential. Like the entire market as a whole, Komodo is now undergoing a rather deep correction, and perhaps now is the time to acquire it with a good discount. But as always, it's up to you! More information about the Komodo project and its features can be found here:
https://www.cryptocoinjudge.com/komodo/
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say that ADA will be huge because they want to implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opinion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option

Several hours of research is still a very minimal and over optimistic amount of time. In my experience, this is just the bare minimum to start scratching the surface of a project. For a better understanding of the legitimacy, quality and potential of a project I've noticed it takes weeks, since reading is not enough, for a clear view you also need time for thinking and follow the actual progress of the project.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Thats true the best thing we have to do now is hold for long term we all know that short term trading or day trading is not realy good and more prone in risk even you have a good skill in trading day trading is still nit recomend unless you are just trading for fun.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
one key56

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

I advise you to keep there because the value is still cheap, I personally also buy there and I plan to hold it until the market recovers
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

I advise you to keep there because the value is still cheap, I personally also buy there and I plan to hold it until the market recovers
I agree with your view of the EOS and ADA trading history. I think the coin has the potential to reach 3 times the price of the current price in a few months.
So stay there.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

I agree with your view of the EOS and ADA trading history. I think the coin has the potential to reach 3 times the price of the current price in a few months.
So stay there.

During the las bull run ADA was valued more or less $1 so I think that it has the potential to reach more then 3 times the current price. Of course they need to start rolling the tech somehow this year

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

yeah , only if you are a good analyser and you can predict the bottom , holding is a good idea but with stop loss , you need to have a shield in this markt if you don't want get hurt badly!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

EOS and ADA are both ICO companies in cryptocurrency but I will choose to invest in the company of bitcoin since it will be more advantage in this track.
Bitcoin will provide a good return which I can used for my future goals and investments in my journey.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

if you want to make long-term investments I recommend holding these 3 coins Neo, ETH and XLM this is a coin that has a bright future in my opinion
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

I will choose EOS. The crowdfunding time of EOS is over one year! Raised a lot of money!

BM, the initiator of eos, has a lot of time and money to create a million TPS future public chain eos!
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

Iam very interesting with EOS project that will solve scalability issue in blokchain space, this project possible to handle amillion transaction persecond. Also this project has others features that make crypto and blockchain will be usefull for many different industry . Other than EOS i look in to ZIL and ONT that can be the next NEO, these project also promising because consist of strong community and team founder. All of these has potential to go multiple times in 1 years.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

At the moment, I am holding ADA. Because the team of academics behind Cardano has done diligent work to ensure that Cardano has everything needed to be a major force in the future. So, we can see some serious development and a huge potential in future. I think if all goes well, Cardano will give huge profit.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Iam very interesting with EOS project that will solve scalability issue in blokchain space, this project possible to handle amillion transaction persecond. Also this project has others features that make crypto and blockchain will be usefull for many different industry . Other than EOS i look in to ZIL and ONT that can be the next NEO, these project also promising because consist of strong community and team founder. All of these has potential to go multiple times in 1 years.

Of course they will solve scalability, it's centralized lol, which against any priciple in the crypto world. If those nodes under EOS control fail (central authority in control = easier to be shut down) will result in huge loss of data

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

The are waste of the time. Try to get your hands on more realistic coins like IOST, NEO, ETH and BTC. They are ever growing projects, with fluency in the investment. The projects are in line with whatever they have arranged in the roadmap and some of them are already fully running. Thus they make it ideal investment to make and worth to hold for long terms. Such investments are always good if you keep the patience and go ahead with them then off course it will be perfect one.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

I think these both coins are good quality of investment. It is a matter of your own choice which one you will choose
because we have different perspective and opinion so, in order to work well you should try each of them which are best for your investment,
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

eos and ada is a good coin but I prefer invest to ada because the price is cheaper and it is really a good project. I think hopefully this will go according to their roodmap and the price will rise high after this

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

EOS is good coin and others altcoin that could be continue growth is ONT, ZIL, PUNDI X, DAPS, ECA. The important thing to know about how to chooce the coin is that coin has unique idea, working product and will sure solve problem in crypto space.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

i choose ADA for this option
The reason why ADA is good in future is ADA was added to the Centra wallet. Centra wallets also include being accepted with Centra card, which means that ADA can now be spent as real money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: