Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option?  (Read 954 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.

Being second of something is not a good idea for the project teams, I know this because I've spent a lot time on startup projects. Teams are always aiming the be the leader of one thing. Ethereum is the first of the field.
HuyNgu99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
I am holding them but are on the top, and are dying: ((never know how the market recovered.
HuyNgu99

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

As far as my coin is concerned, but for the interest rate I do not care about it, you can consider the capital as well as how much you plan, you can split two the property if you want.
So what should I do if my blance is very small?
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

Have a look at Vechain, they have a working product, also ICX - has a huge potential, they are both trading and doing quite well.
I will absorb your advice, thanks for your sharing.
I think in the altcoin, XLM, Ripple and Ltc are other good options to look into, because these are very low at this point and the chances are that they will help you to double your money really fast than other crypto currencies. Rest the best judge in the market are your instincts but you have to train them for continous positive feedbacks.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

One another option will be ETH and NEO. These coins are really the best coins to hold so far. And I think that these two coins will make so much value after many months of hodling. These coins are my strongest ALTS. And right now it is dipping, I think I can afford to buy more of it Smiley. ADA is a good option but Eth is better I think.
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

aion will do good too and also ost thats simple token .. and cnd is not moving much like other coins

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

EOS and ADA is a good choice for investment.
Behind both coins are innovative and promising platforms.
Also in the top 20 there are coins, behind which there are new technologies and developments on the blockchain.
They just started their journey. In the future, the price of them can grow dozens or even hundreds of times
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Long term investment some times is also very risky when there are many bad news at the same time just like now. But if you dont have time to do trade could be ETH,NEO, XLM,AION and DASH is good option for long term investment. Because alll these coin has solid and very active team founder to promote the benefits of the coin and the platform.

MaoNgu99

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

HOLD them tight, this time must be consistent, I also panicked but can not be scared, still hold the opportunity, if We sell coin now, we will lose everything.
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

This is a bear market, people are often speculating with the market, big players are coming in, be very careful, BTC can go low to 2000 thousand dollars, just ride the boat.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

Currently the EOS token is just an ERC20 token. That's right, people are not trading on the EOS blockchain. From what I gathered about EOS it just looks like a framework for building blockchain based web-apps. In my opinion, it is going to be vaporware. Or if not vaporware, only useful for very specific applications. Just by watching videos about EOS you can mostly see it is 90% hype 10% technology. It will not be groundbreaking in the same way Cardano could be. But again take this with a grain of salt. I'm a pretty big cardano fan boy. I think cardano is actually building something that could be the low level protocol used by all blockchains in the future.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

Both EOS and ADA are really good, both of them also have good pontential in the future. You also can hold them for months from now, I think atm when the whole market crashed is the best time to invest in any altcoin and hold them cause you'll never seeing these altcoin low like this one more time in this year. Beside EOS and ADA, you also can take a look at NEO, it's supported by China investors so I think it's also has very good potential and can become the second ETH.

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

EOS and ADA both are great coins but market is like an ocean , all of the altcoins are in a surface of bitcoin ocean , no matter how good project it has or a great them they are , they go down if the ocean goes , as you can see in these days almost none of them survived , neither EOS or ADA , so you should know that it a good idea that always keep at least 50% of your assets in bitcoin , like i do and many others , bitcoin is like digital gold , i don't take too much risk , and would rather to be an average gainer than a great loser!
there are a lot of good coins with great projects , the important is that don't have prejudice on some special coin or some special team ,  logic is more important than emotion in trading , last thing is that you can't make ur losses zero and never try to make it zero, but you can decrease it , it is very important.
best of luck and wishes!

You are right. I came to your same conclusion months ago when I was having just altcoins, which were staying low while Bitcoin was mooning. Luckily, then speculation came also to altcoins so I could sell some and get a fair number of BTC which now I'm keeping. As for EOS and ADA I have none but I am waiting for some serious dip to buy some. I have also decided that better lose a business opportunity by not buying a good coin after as serious rise in price than risking to lose a lot of money if it gets dumped. So I'm now only buying dips, if there are any.

Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

I prefer buy NEO because NEO gives you free GAS and The price of it is slowy increasing and its forming ascending triangle pattern

zutigenij1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

NEO is in the top 10, it is on the number 7. Great plaftorm and network. Look at Zeepin. Future looks promising

HuyOcCho1999

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

This is the best time to hold your money, especially the coin top, when crossing storms I believe your account number will multiply multiplied by EOS and ADA. Tongue Tongue
CityHunter99 (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

NEO is in the top 10, it is on the number 7. Great plaftorm and network. Look at Zeepin. Future looks promising
Yes, I also think that its ecosystem is really good, and I hope its value will increase in the future.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh

ADA is not the bad one but I dont think that EOS would be any good. As compare to that one ADA is far greater and cheaper so its better opportunity.

However, im looking after some bright projects such as JNT and SCL. They are the best projects in my portfolio and im holding them since long time. Though they are already on the exchangers but im still holding because they are going to do extensive marketing in this month thus it will rise in the market cap soon and will give us tremendous prices. So im already dreaming about them going to the moon. Its just that we need to wait for the good time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zutigenij1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Guys, I don't know if you have heard about PRL or OysterPearl, there is a huge hype and somebody is mentioning an airdrop and the price is going up in the last two days

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: