Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

As far as I know bitcoin can now travel anywhere in the distance it's been a lot of people I think as long as there are so many people who want bitcoin to be able to go far and what if its possible also in our payment system for our open government when when to be centralized by bitcoin but they all did not complied and gave tax bills for it .the bitcoin will continue just because admire is everyone because it help the verb that people turn on towards a millionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

Its just a month since 2018 started yet many issues trying to bring bitcoin down. As I can see bitcoin still manage to be strong despite of this problem, and this might be an indication that no one can really control bitcoin even government. Bitcoin can go far this year but no one knows when it will happen, we still have 11months to go just relax, bitcoin will soar high.
Yes youre right.even if many trials were facing the bitcoin right now was still undeniable that it keeps strong to face at all and then fight for the glory.I would say that bitcoin was remained outstanding appearance it's because of it's greatness and on how in can manipulate to people to be a millionaire
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Well bitcoin can go far as they still working for its progress and many more changes so that it will be more respected site and those people who used it abnormally will be ban. Bitcoin for fast few years is such a low value but now it has more productive and have the value of 20k$  in past few months at december. And i used it as i see bitcoin will go far for the future of us. In this world full of circumstances.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

I want it to be forever.
This isn’t the first time the government is trying to establish control over Cryptocurrencies, and this also is not the first time that Bitcoin has been hit so hard by outsiders and it starts dropping to a very low price rate. Back in 2017, Bitcoin price dropped so low to the extent that the media declared it dead, and said it will never rise again.

Lots of people advised to quit from investing in Bitcoin, and those who hates it used the opportunity to kick more against it, and even laughed at those that invested. But later, the price got to high and wowed everyone, those who withdrew their Investment started regretting later.

I agree with you.
we should have great confidence in bitcoin and do not be easy to panic when bad news is about bitcoin.
be an investor who has a strong character.
Anyone who is not even having any confidence at this stage should either be flogged or such a person should just go find somewhere to sleep, wake up in the next few years, and then see us at the top, while they are still trying to climb the ladder from the bottom. Bitcoin is here to stay, it has more room to develop and grow so at the end of it all, we have gotten to a point of no turning back and even the governments already know that. In terms of value wise, bitcoin may reach 2 million dollars levels within next 10 years or time. It is purely unlimited potential and opportunity hence no one can measure it for how far it may leap out.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

I think bitcoin is able to go a far way which is beyond our expectation. I agree that bitcoin has passed a very bad time. The price of it has been falling from the starting of this year.But we can see that it has already quite recovered it's price and become 10k!!Just wait and see.It will rise more and establish itself firmly.It is still decentralized and I think it will be.The governments cannot spread their power over bitcoin.It was always better and will remain better forever.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

When we talk about the value of bitcoin, i don't think anyone can predict the price exactly.
By the end of 2017, bitcoin peaked and earlier this year bitcoin weakened, the current price decline in my opinion still makes sense, because bitcoin fluctuates.
But what i see, bitcoin still remains strong and even many people are still interested in investing in bitcoin.
I think the value of bitcoin in this year will be much higher than last year, we wait for the good news.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

2018 will be one year that the Bitcoin exchange rate will fluctuate, predicting a maximum of $ 30,000. 2018 will be the year of explosive altcoins, and many ICOs are designed to replace Blockchain 2.0 technology in the future. About Bitcoin's future, it will replace fiat currencies to become the official currency of all Internet transaction in 2030.
I do not think bitcoin is ever going to get any official recognition of any kind, if the US dollar is not accepted as the world currency despite being the most used currency all over the world by far it is difficult to believe bitcoin will achieve that especially when there is all that fiat around and many other competitors in the world of cryptocurrencies, however I think bitcoin will dominate Internet transactions in the next decades.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tophe15

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

It can clearly go far and far and might reach a new all time high before this year ends Cool Bitcoin might not be that high like last year, but with people loving the bitcoin more and more it will surely help its price to go up! BTC is ♥
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

In fact, no one can tell if ethereum is able to surpass its value of bitcoin because as all we know, bitcoin and ethereum have existed for how many years but it  was still bitcoin was the ling of all crypto . So I think if the ETH will be able to surpass the BTC, it is definitely a few years to pass before that happens.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

We should expect bitcoin to make a very high significant progress this year 2018. I speculate that bitcoin is going to go far in pricing and even technological advances and development. To me bitcoin is the future of money and will have to understand this reality in other to be part of the future.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Bitcoin can go very far.

There is no limit for Bitcoin. Bitcoin can go to twenty thirty thousand dollars or it can even go up to hundred thousand dollars or million dollars. No one can predict how far bitcoin will go.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

I think with or without the regulation, bitcoin can still go long.
I think the price of bitcoin will not define it's efficiency. Not unless you invested high and you have lost half of what you have. I think you will not have any calmness. Greedy people will always base on the price growth and profits it gives.
How about mainstream? How can we expect for it to happen without the government.

Bitcoin will remain and that is for sure. This kind of technology is one of a thousand creation that government will look after.

Normally, we have had all these situations before and I really do not know why we are ascribing it to the fact that government regulations may be the cause. Well, even if it is, that still will not stop bitcoin from being used and what we are seeing in the market now is sure temporary. We will get a bounce back, market will recover, we may consolidate for a while, bulls can gain momentum etc., but all these are matter of time. No rush!
I agree with your statement that btc had already encountered this kind of situation wherein its price falls deeply and within a few weeks it will always recover. Government always trying to centralized but always ended in failure. Many of us started to get worried when the continue falling of btc value goes almost at $5k but I always have faith in it. From that moment, I never give up because I know it will always bounce back. As of this moment we can say that btc keep increasing and no one never know how far it can go.
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

whatever the condition I think bitcoin will be able to continue to survive. in fact over time goes bitcoin the stronger its value in this krypto world than the others and will always be the number 1 among all the coins
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:22:14 PM

For me Bitcoin will be endless as long as many people intersted to invest  and participating the different compaigns.I know what is the capability of bitcoin why people are very interested to joined and make the bitcoin very valuable.This is why bitcoin will admire by everyone because of it's helpful adjective that many people turn on  into a millionaire.
Bitcoin may go as far as it can depending on the trust of it's users. You see as long as people crave and wants to invest and to get involve along with bitcoin, it will still stay and continue to operate. And i believe in it because i have seen it's potential that most people are rooting for and also the big help of it to people, that is why they would not ignore bitcoin and will continue to support it.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Everyone are get amazed when cryptocurrency being launched with the lead of bitcoin.  Normally we think and keep asking "is this real? " Of course nobody believes that bitcoin will reach such ATM amount of $19 last year and almost touching at $20k. With that happenings, bitcoin become very influential in the market, making crypto today as widely used and may the community are eager to adopt this currency.  Definitely, bitcoin will have a long journey.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Everyone are get amazed when cryptocurrency being launched with the lead of bitcoin.  Normally we think and keep asking "is this real? " Of course nobody believes that bitcoin will reach such ATM amount of $19 last year and almost touching at $20k. With that happenings, bitcoin become very influential in the market, making crypto today as widely used and may the community are eager to adopt this currency.  Definitely, bitcoin will have a long journey.
The popularization of Neo Bitcoin is still long. A significant number of people still do not accept crypto-currency And in particular Bitcoin. But this is all due to the fact that there is little information and everyone thinks this is a fraud.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

The popularization of Neo Bitcoin is still long. A significant number of people still do not accept crypto-currency And in particular Bitcoin. But this is all due to the fact that there is little information and everyone thinks this is a fraud.
I completely agree with you, people think that bitcoin is a financial pyramid, which is aimed at deceiving people. That's the first thing they think. I do not think that bitcoin will have universal use.
Arlibtchunt2018

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:57 AM

Bitcoin already achieved the excellent mark. It has already trampled the market for almost 11 years. I can see that bitcoin has already taken the  root and have strong foundation. Bitcoin will stand strong for at least decades or more.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

I completely agree with you, people think that bitcoin is a financial pyramid, which is aimed at deceiving people. That's the first thing they think. I do not think that bitcoin will have universal use.
Even if bitcoin experience a huge dump I believe that it can rise and go far maybe a year or forever because bitcoin is the most trending now a days and it is really the number one source of an extra income which is verry important now a days,we cannot deny that we all need bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:22:55 AM

Even if bitcoin experience a huge dump I believe that it can rise and go far maybe a year or forever because bitcoin is the most trending now a days and it is really the number one source of an extra income which is verry important now a days,we cannot deny that we all need bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: