Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

bitcoin is fighting and people have its backing. thinking back when bitcoin is nothing and value is low until today do you think bitcoin is not strong?. bitcoin woun't be today if it is weak. so believe it bitcoin and be there for bitcoin.

Well, we won't blame it on the digital currency right? Bitcoin will not pump even if it want to and it will not dump even if it want to right? The reason why bitcoin is pumping and dumping is all because of it's investors and users, the price of bitcoin depends on the law of demand and supply that means if the price dumps, the demand is likely going down too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

bitcoin is fighting and people have its backing. thinking back when bitcoin is nothing and value is low until today do you think bitcoin is not strong?. bitcoin woun't be today if it is weak. so believe it bitcoin and be there for bitcoin.

Well, we won't blame it on the digital currency right? Bitcoin will not pump even if it want to and it will not dump even if it want to right? The reason why bitcoin is pumping and dumping is all because of it's investors and users, the price of bitcoin depends on the law of demand and supply that means if the price dumps, the demand is likely going down too.

That's the main problem, that people are looking at the price as the factor if bitcoin had a successful month or not.
We should look at the technology, and at the global adoption, we can see a massive new amount of stores that accept and know cryptocurrencies, we can see Samsung, one of the biggest tech company in Korea, that is going to start producing miners.
We can see the Giants AMD and Nvidia producing a new line of GPU just for miners.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

That's the main problem, that people are looking at the price as the factor if bitcoin had a successful month or not.
We should look at the technology, and at the global adoption, we can see a massive new amount of stores that accept and know cryptocurrencies, we can see Samsung, one of the biggest tech company in Korea, that is going to start producing miners.
We can see the Giants AMD and Nvidia producing a new line of GPU just for miners.

[/quote]

Well said. Bitcoin potential price is one of the factor and we cannot predict it's potential or growth based only on price. As mentioned above a leading company is producing AMD and Nvidia for mining, think of the demand, supply and the future potential of Bitcoin. Banks and governments are the one who puts huddle for Bitcoins growth due to decentralised and peer to peer concept.

However, these governments and banks are surprised by the way Bitcoin operates with blockchain and lightning network.

After all, we cannot expect a future technology which has so much of false negativity created on it and so much of huddle by each country or government to be on higher price always. But Bitcoin will break all these and reach the sky x4 than December 2017 price.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Bitcoin have no limitation wherever it will go until people will be rich and successful of this bitcoin earnings.And it will continue it's journey by helping people to become a wise and a smart investor.This is why many people wanted to joined for this kind of bitcoin activity.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

I think the government will not be able to centralize Bitcoin. Bitcoin is so popular because of Bitcoin decentralize. The government will not be able to do this. And if this is true then Bitcoin's popularity and usage will be reduced to a lesser extent I think this. But the government will continue its efforts to do this.
King Koy

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
In my own opinion bitcoin will remain in its domain, government has no power to control it. I am pretty sure with this because bitcoin circulating only in the internet and it is global and the only way of government to control it is through the national exchange of the country but only on this case, meaning they still have no totally power over bitcoin.
Another opinion is there is a big chance to control bitcoin but in order to do that the country who longs to control it should be the superpower country which has the control of whole the world.

For now this is my best understanding about it.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Bitcoin have no limitation wherever it will go until people will be rich and successful of this bitcoin earnings.And it will continue it's journey by helping people to become a wise and a smart investor.This is why many people wanted to joined for this kind of bitcoin activity.
No one can predict how far bitcoin can go. Bitcoin has on 21 Billions of supply. It only has a finite supply many bitcoin users become rich.
I believe the factor of states that are working on how to regulate crypto-currencies and bitcoin affects their value. But I believe that beyond the crypto currency is the future and they will cope with all the trials.

And by regulation, you mean being a centralized currency, isn't? When you regulate the cryptocurrency, it will also affect the volatility of those currency. Although it still has the characteristic of being a digital currency, if the regulation has been implemented then it won't be the same as we are experiencing now.

Honestly i really dont know cause now on bitcoin has dumping its value. I really dont know what to do cause my investments are all in bitcoin. Im bothering if my investment move up. So i just sit here and wait. Waiting for this bitcoin come back.

It's because of its volatility, but as many people are saying right now we are experiencing the reverse bubble. Its very odd really, dumping at that price is really what we are not expecting. Though its not a surprise since it happens all the time. Sure you can hold it as long as you can.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

Bitcoin can go up to 100,000 usd this year because the movement of bitcoin is like the same of what is the price movement of the market last year and also 2015 so it is a good reference for us to expect that the price of bitcoin can go up to 10 folds.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

It's true that one of the reason why bitcoin price is going too far is because some government and central banks are starting to regulate bitcoin. Actually, now is a good time to get on bitcoin because it went down from it's ATH at $20000 to less than $10,000. No one really knows, how far bitcoin will go, since there's a lot of issues regarding bitcoin that is spread through media.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

I don't agree. Governments are not trying to control it, they are trying to put regulation in to protect consumers. It just makes sense to implement basic controls so that things that are illegal (insider trading, washing trades etc) are not replayed against unsuspecting consumers. It's not regulation that is controlling the pricing, it's players with too much control on the system: Ver, Bitmain, USDT etc.

How far will Bitcoin go? On the way down, I think we are all in for a surprise. On the way up, once the dentists with too much money have dumped and the panic is over then I think Bitcoin will recover like it always does and the sky is the limit.
Well it depends upon they manage,otherwise it cant go so far. Anyway BITCOIN  is absolutely high price and more getting popular entire the world so if the users still use Bitcoin will surely it will be success,but users must still ready and prepare for the coming risk.As you can see the system of bitcoin it was so fast and we doesnt know when it will become low in sudden.

Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

BitCoin may go far beyond what we can imagine. We believe in him. That's why we're here.

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

In the month of October in the previous year it was predicted that the price will go to $10000 in the month of December and in these days we faced the issue when China banned some exchanges and the price reduced too much but still the price reached to more than $10000 and we saw it at $20000. For the current year it is predicted that the price will go more than $60000 so just think keeping the history in your mind. It is expected that the price will go more than that.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

As what I can see, bitcoin have the possibility to go beyond more, as long as we acknowledge it and there are coming more and more users who find it helpful and as long as we believe on it.
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

I do not know how far Bitcoin will go, because some media spread bad information, but that's not the end of Bitcoin.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

Well obviously, everything in this world has some issues since nothing is really perfect, but only close to perfection. At least none that I have heard of. Just like how bitcoins have issues, other altcoins too have their own share of issues. Even fiat or national currencies are not exempted from having issues. The only thing that there is, is to find solutions to lessen the issues of cryptos or fiat which has already been proven to be very hard, but not impossible though.

Now as for the banks and the governments they control, I really do think that somehow or some way, they are really doing things to pin down the crypto world and make it fall on its knees until it dies out. But too bad for them, this will never happen no matter what they do. Because clearly, they cannot control people anymore from breaking free from the chains that they have put on to the public. I think sooner or later, the banks and the governments will finally come to a realization that they really cannot do anything to stop the crypto world from progressing. In fact, I even think that some time in the future, all those countries that have announced a huge ban of cryptos in their countries will reverse their actions and legalize cryptos instead because people will really do fight for their right to have freedom in choosing what currency they wanna use and how they wanna use it. That is what I think

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

Firstly you're in the world where people believe in FUDS. Bitcoin takes such leaps every year. You have nothing to worry about. You may notice that if you read constantly, compare the charts etc.
You don't want people to constantly irritate you for merit, do you? Stop mentioning such things and give merits to users who deserve it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

The options are endless and limitless really but I envision a future where Bitcoin is international currency. There will still exist fiat systems but Bitcoin will be the dominate currency and I have no clue what the price will be but perhaps everything is priced in Bitcoin and you gotta figure out how much USD that is. What a world that would be huh Wink.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

At present, bitcoin has many strict regulations. That means high security. So maybe the government will accept bitcoin in the future and it can be accepted as any other foreign currency. And people will trust more when investing in bitcoin.
CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Indeed bitcoin has decreased, but it will not be too long, bitcoin will rise rapidly again.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Hopefully, it won't go that much. Bitcoin is indeed having problems at this moment. Let's just trust Bitcoin. Bitcoin before have been banned by China but it was able to recover and become more successful after that. So don't lose hope. Backdrops are temporary and surely, its market value will eventually increase. Just continue holding and investing.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: