Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1883 times)
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
All the steps that some governments are making towards the regulations of bitcoin is actually not a treat to its existence in the market. Instead it is a sign that this technology is being accepted by the government. That is why they are trying to adopt to the system, but unfortunately, they need to have control on how to regulate it. Bitcoin has been in the market for so long, and still trending. Although nothing is really certain in this world, lets just enjoy the benefits we are getting from bitcoin.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

I think no body knows , how far bitcoin will take. But for i think he will reach 2030. Its not possible as long as many will invest and hold. Bitcoin has great potential maybe someday he will lead all currency and cash in the world.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
The journey of bitcoin is unpredictable because no one knows what will or can happen in the future but based on my observation, my prediction is that, bitcoin can survive until future. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be our future money and in the future, it will grow more and develop. The journey of bitcoin can be endless and lets hope that it can help more people to change their lives.
Discussing the world of crytocurriencies bitcoin is a huge development. It has been emerged as a correction of all the flaws that were present in the previous digital currencies. It has revolutionized the idea about the currency that we had in our minds before that. Now that the world is thinking seriously about the bitcoin, it is a matter of no time until the bitcoin prices are to the top again. The analysis ,so far, determines that it is not something that can just disappear , at least this doesn’t seem to happen in the coming few years.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

If all people continuing using bitcoin for me,  bitcoin it will last forever. Until our future will continue,  and bitcoin also it will continue to share the knowledge of other people. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

I think no body knows , how far bitcoin will take. But for i think he will reach 2030. Its not possible as long as many will invest and hold. Bitcoin has great potential maybe someday he will lead all currency and cash in the world.

You're right, there is no way that we could know how far will bitcoin go(except Satoshi Nakamoto) but he is a mysterious man, nobody knows who he really is. Instead of asking how far will bitcoin go, we should focus on one thing, and that is on earning bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so that we are continuously earning huge money on it. But, there is one thing that my friend told me, bitcoin do have an ending, when? when its price reaches its peak and it will start to fall down until its price would be zero, though we don't know what is its peak price, so pay attention and observe always.
siopaotsin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

No one will ever know how far bitcoin can and will go since no one can really predict what will happen but, cryptocurrency as a whole, won't end. It'll be implemented in our system then the blockchain will be widely used in the future. Right now, we are only in the initial phase of this technology and a lot of improvements will be made for the better.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

This question is quite difficult to answer. Speculations regarding that it will end is often heard but until now as of today bitcoin is not going down to the bottom. It showed that it could survive. These depends actually on whether the negative impacts will actually scare all of its users with banning as a negative driving force adding insult to the injury. And yet see how it did remain stable for a few days now. So to give it an end is just far from reality for now.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

What causes the crash of bitcoin is due to FUDs because there are still a lot of people who are not convinced with cryptotechnology. With what I'm seeing right now, since bitcoin has already caught the attention of the media all around the world, there will be a lot of people who will also take the risk as a lot of people are getting rich because of bitcoin.
bittybits

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Bitcoin can go to the moon! But there are a lot of things to consider when it comes to bitcoin. The trust people have with the technology, the whales controlling the money, panic selling, FUD and the media. There are no constants with the cryptocurrency as of now. But if you believe with the technology then I must say that you should know best of how far can bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole go
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

For me Bitcoin will be interminable as long the same number of individuals interested to contribute and partaking the distinctive campaigns. I recognize what is the ability of bitcoin why individuals are exceptionally intrigued to joined and make the bitcoin extremely valuable.This is the reason bitcoin will respect by everybody in light of it's useful descriptive word that numerous individuals transform on into a rich individual.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

Bitcoin's popularity is a plus to boost Bitcoin's lead from decline, people will look for Bitcoin and then implement it, that means more people will buy Bitcoin so that Bitcoin prices will rise again. Most likely people will focus on Bitcoin so the government will impose taxes.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

Bitcoin's popularity is a plus to boost Bitcoin's lead from decline, people will look for Bitcoin and then implement it, that means more people will buy Bitcoin so that Bitcoin prices will rise again. Most likely people will focus on Bitcoin so the government will impose taxes.
New Bitcoin users who trust Bitcoin can not find their trust, so Bitcoin's old price is only possible with the reduction of transfer fees.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bar Beta

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

Bitcoin can be as great as casual moneys, however it can go long-term and full time 24/7 to be with us in our system and will innovate promptly as time goes by. One most important thing about bticoin is that it is trendy and very long-term
No currency can replace the bitcoin because it is increasing since long and have never seen bitcoin being replaced, price is expected to increase again, in 2017 price of bitcoin was increased to almost 40k and it is going to increase again for high rates, not so long but till the end of this year 2018 price will reach almost 30k as it is already increasing very fast so I am expecting bright and shining future from bitcoin.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

I believe that if bitcoin survived this year and the years to come with still a considerable value, bitcoin would hold the potential to change the nature of currencies for a very long time. Bitcoin can change the future of currency and be able to either replace conventional currency or at the very least give way to developing a better version of cryptocurrency.
Yeah bitcoin will go very far and as since 2009 bitcoin has survived through many fierce times and still it Is progressing and same will happen in future also because people are now adopting more and more bitcoin daily and now it acceptance is started at regional level & when all regions will accept it then there will be only one currency moto from bitcoin users and this will be beneficial for us and whole mankind and the ending time of bitcoin is infinity so don’t worry about its future simply go for your piece of profit.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

Bitcoin can go further than we can imagine. It may seem too much, but that's how I see it. At first, we also didn't imagine that it would reach it's current state now, but it actually does. That's why, as long as btc stays still, more surpricing aspects will be revealed.
Bitcoin has the potential to takeover world economy and this is a fact. This is why all banks are afraid of bitcoin and so are governments particularly those who have not made it legal yet when whole world is taking advantage from this miraculous currency. Bitcoin has always helped those who were neglected by everyone including their states. It was earth-shattering when bitcoin reached 20,000 dollars. There are yet many things to reveal about bitcoin and that too amazing ones.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Based on what I observed Bitcoin is starting to become more famous in any part of the world, even bitcoin price decrease a lot in this period its still to be one of the most powerful coin in crypotoworld. In this time bitcoin and other crypto are starting to be more trans-active in any kind of business because of the wide ranging ability of technology like internet.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

The truth is only those who holds larger share of BTC could be the one who can fix or can help BTC to continue for decades. As the market trends continue to fluctuate and the stability is broken many minor investor do panic and this could cause the decline of BTC. Thus the very answer would start to us investors. We should never try to be on top in different types of dip. It won't help for both minor and major investors. 

destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Dreams about Bitcoin replacing all fiat currency one day aside, the answer for Bitcoin's price rise is simple: It's a radical new technology with untapped potential that has the first mover advantage and plenty of good old hype. This, however, cannot go on forever if the technology itself doesn't move forward, and Bitcoin's usefulness is presently dubious at best.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

Everyday Bitcoin become more known and popular. Many banks and investors are jumping the crypto currency now to escape the crashing market of stocks.  This gives Bitcoin to push in the next level. 100k usd coming very soon.  Next road to 1M.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

The truth is only those who holds larger share of BTC could be the one who can fix or can help BTC to continue for decades. As the market trends continue to fluctuate and the stability is broken many minor investor do panic and this could cause the decline of BTC. Thus the very answer would start to us investors. We should never try to be on top in different types of dip. It won't help for both minor and major investors. 
I don't really agree on that we don't really know what was really the truth in bitcoin and how far it can go even the expert can't even tell on when will really the bitcoin end but if we put basis on its popularity I believe that this bitcoin can really run for a very long time or maybe it will never end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: