Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1883 times)
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:27:18 PM
Merited by neite99 (10)

There are lots of positive attitudes that btc will go into 5 digit numbers but what we can`t see is that all this positive attitudes are from crypto investors the ones which would benefit if btc rise tremendously, if this factors remain the same I believe btc will remain where it is and if any regulations occurs it`s price would be less volatile or maybe stable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Is this a possible that the bitcoin or any coin can control by government? But how they control it if bitcoin is a centralized or not owned by the government.

As i observed we need a rules and regulation for the better using and earning of it but not by controlling of government but for the better usage of bitcoin and i think bitcoin will be our universal money that any country was using this coins for any transaction but i don't know how far go long bitcoin.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

There are lots of positive attitudes that btc will go into 5 digit numbers but what we can`t see is that all this positive attitudes are from crypto investors the ones which would benefit if btc rise tremendously, if this factors remain the same I believe btc will remain where it is and if any regulations occurs it`s price would be less volatile or maybe stable.
Yes it was simply because the value of it was depending on the demand of investors too. Well its not good if bitcoin will be centralized by the government becauae surely people who sits there will become greedy on it again. We all know that, when it comes to money they forget other people instead they always think what can help and good for ghem.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:22:07 AM

Yes it was simply because the value of it was depending on the demand of investors too. Well its not good if bitcoin will be centralized by the government becauae surely people who sits there will become greedy on it again. We all know that, when it comes to money they forget other people instead they always think what can help and good for ghem.
Yes i agree on that because some politician is so greedy they are really corript becaise they got tempted if we speak about money because most of the people around is really greedy and they wanted everything. Maybe  bitcoin is really amazing and it will really maybe become more profitable and popular in the future that is why I believe that bitcoin may go run through a decade.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

Is this a possible that the bitcoin or any coin can control by government? But how they control it if bitcoin is a centralized or not owned by the government.

As i observed we need a rules and regulation for the better using and earning of it but not by controlling of government but for the better usage of bitcoin and i think bitcoin will be our universal money that any country was using this coins for any transaction but i don't know how far go long bitcoin.
As long as investors will be there and people who involve in the bitcoin forum till bitcoin will be there, already many people across the globe using bitcoin and day by day the number is increasing as of now no problem but nobody can decide the future, bitcoin is the hot cake at the moment.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin can be controlled by the government, and for how much bitcoin can move it all depends on the amount of demand available, if the demand for bitcoin is increasing, of course bitcoin can continue to move up, but the opposite is true if the demand for bitcoin decreases can cause the bitcoin to move even worse it will move down, and back again to the influence of the government here, the rules made will affect the movement, of course I can not ignore how big the impact will be generated by regulations made by the government
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin can be controlled by the government, and for how much bitcoin can move it all depends on the amount of demand available, if the demand for bitcoin is increasing, of course bitcoin can continue to move up, but the opposite is true if the demand for bitcoin decreases can cause the bitcoin to move even worse it will move down, and back again to the influence of the government here, the rules made will affect the movement, of course I can not ignore how big the impact will be generated by regulations made by the government
It is true that the government cannot control the bitcoin but they have a the power to dictate the possible movement of the price of bitcoin and with their power they can just stop bitcoin right away but i don't think that they will do that because bitcoin has a really good potential and they might adopt bitcoin and implement it to their countries.
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
Look, china and India are nation which declared bitcoin and they are getting profit from it through their people. We can't deny how bitcoin is so much expensive and the price of cryptocurrency can be affected by the people's interest over it. So I believe that these two nations who formerly supported bitcoin and now declared war against it is just a way to have a control the price of bitcoin. And when the price will badly affected that will be the moment for them to collect as much as they can.
I have this assumption since these two nations are always changing their side in vice versa manner.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

I want it to be forever.
This isn’t the first time the government is trying to establish control over Cryptocurrencies, and this also is not the first time that Bitcoin has been hit so hard by outsiders and it starts dropping to a very low price rate. Back in 2017, Bitcoin price dropped so low to the extent that the media declared it dead, and said it will never rise again.

Lots of people advised to quit from investing in Bitcoin, and those who hates it used the opportunity to kick more against it, and even laughed at those that invested. But later, the price got to high and wowed everyone, those who withdrew their Investment started regretting later.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

Governments are lowering the price of bitcoins, which they believe may be the currency of the future.

For me, bitcoin will never end as long as someone is investing in it.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
Bitcoin will have a bright future if many people will keep buying bitcoins. Bitcoin will become future payment system if the people today will start adapting and accepting bitcoins.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

I want it to be forever.
This isn’t the first time the government is trying to establish control over Cryptocurrencies, and this also is not the first time that Bitcoin has been hit so hard by outsiders and it starts dropping to a very low price rate. Back in 2017, Bitcoin price dropped so low to the extent that the media declared it dead, and said it will never rise again.

Lots of people advised to quit from investing in Bitcoin, and those who hates it used the opportunity to kick more against it, and even laughed at those that invested. But later, the price got to high and wowed everyone, those who withdrew their Investment started regretting later.

I agree with you.
we should have great confidence in bitcoin and do not be easy to panic when bad news is about bitcoin.
be an investor who has a strong character.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

I want it to be forever.

I agree with you.
we should have great confidence in bitcoin and do not be easy to panic when bad news is about bitcoin.
be an investor who has a strong character.
Good news to all users bitcoin value are starting to raised up their price I guess this is the first steps to invest again in bitcoin. Because I'm pretty sure that this increasing of value of this coin will continue for period of time.

I believe to the ability of this coin and their potential to survive in any problems come. So for sure bitcoin will go for many decades.
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Numerous nations around the globe are starting to think about and value the prevalence of bitcoin and digital currency in the monetary framework, so these nations are opening the way to bitcoin, the boycott is step by step is evacuated. Bitcoin is in the beginning periods of another development cycle, albeit late terrible news about bitcoin has risen, yet it is as yet steady and all around created.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Bitcoin's popularity is a plus to boost Bitcoin's lead from decline, people will look for Bitcoin and then implement it, that means more people will buy Bitcoin so that Bitcoin prices will rise again. Most likely people will focus on Bitcoin so the government will impose taxes.
I don’t think anyone can actually predict what price rate Bitcoin will reach at highest. Lots of people keeps on predicting what it would be, but I don’t really know if that’s right. Some say it would go as far as $70K or $60K, while others are predicting a price rate of $40K. Price has been stable, not showing any sign of going further or falling back. I have also heard news that price will rise around May. So I’m ready for that.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

I think Bitcoin will go a long long way. Yes indeed it is quite a lot of struggles and issues this year but hey, check it out, the value of Bitcoin is slowly but surely going up. I believe it will continue to increase as the Bitcoin community grows.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

On my opinion bitcoin will increase to the infinite limit but we have no idea when it will be happen. Each of us want a good profit in bitcoin which we need to hold our bitcoin as long as we can and wait a perfect time to convert it to fiats in order to buy our needs and wants in life. Also, as one of the users here in crypto community I'm still hoping to increase the bitcoin as I have a lots of coins which most of this relying the value of bitcoin so that I can have a huge profit to add on for my financial aspects.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

Numerous nations around the globe are starting to think about and value the prevalence of bitcoin and digital currency in the monetary framework, so these nations are opening the way to bitcoin, the boycott is step by step is evacuated. Bitcoin is in the beginning periods of another development cycle, albeit late terrible news about bitcoin has risen, yet it is as yet steady and all around created.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

bitcoin will increase high in the long run but we need to wait and be patient but bitcoin can go decrease too and we cannot do anything for this. the bitcoin price cannot be predicted and we only follow with what happens in the market and as long as we know the timing for buy and sell, we still could make a profit. don't be too afraid of the bitcoin volatility because sometimes this is good for us and if we can learn more about trading, then we can take another profit with the volatility.

Yes i agree, bitcoin could really go far even forever. Many of us are hoping that bitcoin will rise more and achieve its peak of success. Of all cryptocurrency, i believe that bitcoin has gone so far, so lets continue using and supporting it.
Bitcoin has a long way to go. It has the brightest future among the crypto coins for two main reasons, the remaining supply of bitcoin is a scarce one but it has the highest demand and biggest community of investors plus big whales.

Now if we talk about the future of digital market as a whole, it is a very small one as compare to all other big markets. It has a lot of potential and room to grow in coming days which makes it best at the present moment.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

This year up to now doesn't brought any big changes in the crypto but i think the bitcoin is growing and the prices of this currencies are now good so people suggested to hold you money and this will bring some major changes to the bitcoin like if the prices high then the people will automatically hold their money So in my opinion the bitcoin will goes far $20000 and may the other crypto also shows some good sign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: