Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
We cant actually make judgements that how far will it go from here in a particular time period because a huge hype has already occurred in the last month of the previous year and it was really huge and after that correction took place but prices crashed due to some reasons. The governments are afraid of its use in illicit activities and don't want to loose its control over legal money so they ate against it.On the other hand btc is struggling to rise and whales trying to crash it.
Yeah you’re telling the truth mate everything is depending on investors and until and unless there is single investor of bitcoin it will keep growing and as this innovation of technology has given idea of fast profit making which shows that it has vast scope in future and those who are saying it will not long last first thing is either they don’t have resources to buy bitcoin and earn from it or they have faced a loss in bitcoin due to their own ill decision making skills and now they are throwing they are accusing bitcoin for no reason.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

To be very honest, there is no correct answer to it. A lot of new cryptocurrencies come and go in the market. A few of them turn out to be promising while others fail in the first few months leaving investors with abandoned currency. However, people are still accepting it at a large scale because there will be no manipulation on the monetary front by any bank or government. Huge investments are being made on cryptocurrencies as people believe that this will change the world.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

This year up to now doesn't brought any big changes in the crypto but i think the bitcoin is growing and the prices of this currencies are now good so people suggested to hold you money and this will bring some major changes to the bitcoin like if the prices high then the people will automatically hold their money So in my opinion the bitcoin will goes far $20000 and may the other crypto also shows some good sign.
If we talk existences I believe that this bitcoin may rise in the near future and it can really runs on a thousand years because if we are going to put basis on the popularity of bitcoin today we can really say that this is really amazing the bitcoin is really amazing we can now see the past growth of bitcoin economy and it is getting more trend I believe that bitcoin will not going to end.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

This year up to now doesn't brought any big changes in the crypto but i think the bitcoin is growing and the prices of this currencies are now good so people suggested to hold you money and this will bring some major changes to the bitcoin like if the prices high then the people will automatically hold their money So in my opinion the bitcoin will goes far $20000 and may the other crypto also shows some good sign.
If we talk existences I believe that this bitcoin may rise in the near future and it can really runs on a thousand years because if we are going to put basis on the popularity of bitcoin today we can really say that this is really amazing the bitcoin is really amazing we can now see the past growth of bitcoin economy and it is getting more trend I believe that bitcoin will not going to end.
The bitcoin is just starting to be known as one of the best investment as of now. The end is not yet visible because the progress of bitcoin is very great for the past years and i think that in the next few years, it will do the same thing that it will be great as the past years for bitcoin so it will really go to the moon for bitcoin and other good altcoins too.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
We can see the status of bitcoin for now it is very unstable and if we can all see it's like, is there any way for the bright future of bitcoin? It's like that and we all know that it's really hard this time to buy or not it's like full of doubts day and the timing now is really hard. Well, no ones control the price of bitcoin weather it will go up or go down. We don't know but we need to still hope for better stable price.
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrencies. It is very expensive, but there is reason to believe it will continue to gain value. Many other coins are on the rise in its wake. Don’t listen to the people who say the bubble has popped. There are strong arguments that this is only the beginning.
So, In my suggestion it is never to late to Invest in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies because the Future of Blockchain based cryptocurrencies is very bright. And there is a prediction by 2020 the price of Bitcoin cross $20,000
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

Whoah not a thousand years. Btc would be obsolete by then or even crypto would have been replaced by a more advanced form of transactional technology. Even in 10 years btc may lie low as crypto's banner coin and be replaced by a more advanced alt.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

Governments are lowering the price of bitcoins, which they believe may be the currency of the future.

For me, bitcoin will never end as long as someone is investing in it.
As long as bitcoin did not end since 2009 till date, nothing is ending it. One thing is that adoption will keep increasing, those who see bitcoin for what it really is and those who get greedy and want to make quick money will always be in the show.

So, at the end it will always stay relevant. However, with the development so far with government, LN, fast and global transactions, adoption by big players, I want to believe that this is going to make it even more interesting in the long run to seeing bitcoin going huge.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

for my opinion i guess it will survive enough as long as investor dont stop using bitcoin

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

Bitcoin and can go far and have a no end because  crypto now are started to spread in whole world and they have many countries are started to adopting it. as we know that many people  said that bitcoin is controlled by government and they started to centralize it. bitcoin are not controlled by government, maybe they are banning it or  they are only to make a regulation in order to control it but not to stop bitcoin in this cryptoworld.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

Bitcoin is already doing well and it is yet to cut across all continent. This means with time , we are going to see more flying atmosphere. The market cap will soon head to the moon.
pauuui

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

As of the moment, bitcoin is climbing little by little to the top. currently, bitcoin is now 10.6k from the 6k dip in just 2 weeks and the year is just in the 1st quarter.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Bitcoin will go far and it will last for a long time. There are many times bitcoin drop and in the end it will back to its track, though we all know that only time can say when is the end of everything we bitcoiners will just do our best to help bitcoin last and will work hard for bitcoin because bitcoin will also bring good opportunity to us users. As long as people love to do bitcoin, i guess bitcoin will always there for us in return.
elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

Bitcoin will go far along with its price as it's already been heard by everybody around the world and this made and will still make a lot of people are wanting to join as there will news that people got rich because of it and that it's easy money.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Merited by ckorbba (6)

Bitcoin will go far along with its price as it's already been heard by everybody around the world and this made and will still make a lot of people are wanting to join as there will news that people got rich because of it and that it's easy money.
This is exactly the interest of almost every user of the crypto currency, because such income, which allows you to earn a crypto currency, will not give any other employment. This is really easy money and do not be indignant if the price has fallen, unless you certainly did not buy coins at a larger price.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

I think that the big hype about bitcoin has already happened.
And about the usage rate, I can't see how far it can go from here.
I agree that there are a lot of people that waits  to enter the market but they can't because a large percent of the exchanges are closed for new members, but almost everybody in the world has already heard about  bitcoin and I can't see how far can it go from this point.
We need to have a massive change for the bitcoin network if we want a new big hype to begin.

Right you are - the hype is over, and probably we will not see such a high and fast growth of Bitcoin, but sure it will gain.

I dont think so because as of now the bitcoin will approximately rising it's value.As long as the bitcoin was continue for pumping  and we will also continue our goal to make an income of bitcoin.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

Its uncountable because bitcoin is in growing movement. It look like a chain connected to a lot of members and to those nearly understand about bitcoin then they would become a part the body.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

We can see the status of bitcoin for now it is very unstable and if we can all see it's like, is there any way for the bright future of bitcoin? It's like that and we all know that it's really hard this time to buy or not it's like full of doubts day and the timing now is really hard. Well, no ones control the price of bitcoin weather it will go up or go down. We don't know but we need to still hope for better stable price.
As of this moment, we  can say that btc is always fluctuating and nobody knows how far it can go. As people keep wondering when does its value stable well, we already been heard the news that it will be somehow to be corrected. I think many powerful people are trying to control btc value but still failed. So, in my own opinion bitcoin value will be unknown, I mean it can't be predicted.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

Firstly, there is no point attributing the present correction to government regulations and all the shitty things and crack down they are doing on cryptocurrency.

Sure, the wall street got in, we expect some of these things to happen a little bit as most of them may want to cause some FUD to have a upper hand in the market, but that is all that it is. Market is in a downtrend, it is normal, we cannot say how far it will go, but one thing I am sure is that it will recover.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

I think with or without the regulation, bitcoin can still go long.
I think the price of bitcoin will not define it's efficiency. Not unless you invested high and you have lost half of what you have. I think you will not have any calmness. Greedy people will always base on the price growth and profits it gives.
How about mainstream? How can we expect for it to happen without the government.

Bitcoin will remain and that is for sure. This kind of technology is one of a thousand creation that government will look after.

Normally, we have had all these situations before and I really do not know why we are ascribing it to the fact that government regulations may be the cause. Well, even if it is, that still will not stop bitcoin from being used and what we are seeing in the market now is sure temporary. We will get a bounce back, market will recover, we may consolidate for a while, bulls can gain momentum etc., but all these are matter of time. No rush!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: