Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

it can go up and down
I think if we talking about low border ... then it can cost like 10$.. or even less
but if we are talking about high price's levels my guess would be $100K, btc will never goes higher then that, imho
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

Regardless of whether bitcoin encounter an immense dump I trust that it can rise and go far possibly a year or everlastingly on the grounds that bitcoin is the most drifting now a days and it is extremely the main wellspring of an additional wage which is vital now a days,we can't deny that we as a whole need bitcoin for us to pick up a gigantic measure of benefit.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

Certainly the bitcoin price in this year will return to the highest peak because this coin enthusiasts continue to grow and make the popularity becomes more widespread and the opportunity for traders to seek profit is very open when the government begins to formalize its existence.
The price of bitcoin will recover that is true but I do not know if it is going to get to the ATH in this year, the market seems to be very changing and I do not see the buyers getting very exited about buying bitcoin for even higher prices so I think it will take bitcoin until next year to reach the previous ATH.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

There's a right amount volume of subsidy for bitcoin to keep on fighting, where just getting a bit FUD by that the price are bounding to downwards its last 6th past month price, where just getting nervous to this sudden emerge of other altcoin with such a complex capability to fight, and a lot will appear unexpectedly Don't you worry 'bout everything just stay on focus.

Actually this question have been totally murdered having answered lenient and indulgent. 

No one can predict how far bitcoin will go. Bitcoin will run until the last satoshi has been mined. The counts of user also affects to the fast of bitcoin that mined every hour.

Certainly the bitcoin price in this year will return to the highest peak because this coin enthusiasts continue to grow and make the popularity becomes more widespread and the opportunity for traders to seek profit is very open when the government begins to formalize its existence.
The price of bitcoin will recover that is true but I do not know if it is going to get to the ATH in this year, the market seems to be very changing and I do not see the buyers getting very exited about buying bitcoin for even higher prices so I think it will take bitcoin until next year to reach the previous ATH.
boilfels

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

No idea about the economoy still. I joined it last night and now I am researching on it largely
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
No one knows how low will it reach since currently, it is still continuously falling. So just be patient and persistent at times like this. Dumps in the first place is a normal phenomenon for cryptocurrencies and there nothing to be worried of about it because eventually, the price will recover and start to increase. Just invest and take advantage of this opportunity while the market price of Bitcoin is still low. Profit will then be earned once the recovery take over the dumps which I yhink will happen on the last quarter of this year.

ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

Currently many countries want to regulate bitcoin with their own country regulations, but I'm sure bitcoin will survive despite regulation and without any regulation.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

Currently many countries want to regulate bitcoin with their own country regulations, but I'm sure bitcoin will survive despite regulation and without any regulation.
It's obviously they want to manipulate and take control this largely growing investment today. It's decentralization system of crypto may change into centralized once authorities take control in these. Of course we don't want this to happen cause it really affect market trend and it's prices seems to be no way of reaching high.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

What should we do? We have no choice but to follow what our government told us to do so. I think they have to study first the platform so they can come up with the proper approach on how to handle not only Bitcoin but might as well as regulating all the cryptocurrencies.

I think this is better. Why? Because it indicates that they are not planning to ban it, instead they just want to regulate it and make it as part of our alternative mode of payment. One advantage is that Bitcoin industry will be a long-term industry to all of us especially to those who have invested their time and money. We should look at the brighter side people.  Wink
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

I don't think the government is using the tools of regulations to control the price of Bitcoin. maybe they are just trying to protect the people from the unnecessary use of Bitcoin transactions because nowadays, there are a lot of syndicate who are riding in the popularity of Bitcoin and they use bitcoin to encourage investors. This thing will prevent if it is already regulated, accepted and legalized.

How far can bitcoin go? It is already proven how far it can. Imagine the price way back 2009 where it is started. It is almost nothing at that time and people then will almost forgot that they have an investment in bitcoin until the price swings high as never ever expected after four years of its existence.
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

I dont know. BUt I hope that it can go as far as it could and bring a lot of new technology to the people. Satoshi nakamoto really brings a new way of payment and everything will become reliable with the blockchain. Hope that in the future, we will see more tech using the blockchain
algerianimminent5

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:19 AM

Bitcoins has lot of accesses. But most of them are still unknown to the people even bitcoiners
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

I think the meetings held by each country will determine the degree to which bitcoin will go. if in a few days the meeting is over, I think the bitcoin price will go up high. for now, we just have to hold the coins we have.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:07 AM

no i dont think that government i using tools to control the crypto price as they know this is impossible,what governments doing is controlling the flow of bitcoin,so they can put taxation on this because for how long this operates without any amount government has getting,thats why they are eager to take some action thru policy so this wont happen again.and I solely favor on this.tax is just a small part of what we are gaining here,dont be greed lets give peace a change

udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

Bitcoin can go to to the unlimited i think
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Its not going any far. Please people beware abd leave the economy as soon as possible as crisis is coming nearer
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

Its not going any far. Please people beware abd leave the economy as soon as possible as crisis is coming nearer
Who says that? You? How can you be sure about it even professional investors didn't see it i mean bitcoin coming up to this date and dominate each and every real physical money and the very first crypto made in the history to have a near $20000 each bitcoin.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

The fight between regulators and bitcoin mostly hasnt been about trying to establish control over it. But it's mostly about trying to protect their own financial system and maybe its people too. The popular oppinion between governments right now is to carefully watch bitcoin and how it grows because killing it too early might put them at an economic disadvantage against other countries who allow it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

Bitcoin still has a long way to go, it's just the governments that are fighting now because they know bitcoin will overtake their financial institutions which were put in place to control the masses but bitcoin as a decentralized currency they cannot use it to their advantage or control it. All of these will pass and bitcoin will recover nicely. We all just have to be patient and hold on to our coins.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Blackrosek

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

bitcoin will go far beyond expectation, many people are still coming and wanting to have bitcoin though the supplies are not getting bigger, this will lead to having a shortage and supply and demand will lead this coin to go up and up and up as always. the government will put taxes on bitcoin as people are much more focus on it than getting a job.

I think Bitcoin can go a long way. Because its value is much higher. This high-power currency. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in a very short time, which will make Bitcoin more lasting. Apart from Bitcoin is a Online Work.Bitcoin will be there for as long as the internet is used. In the modern world, a moment can not be imagined without internet. A breakthrough invention of internet technology. So I think Bitcoin will reach the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: