Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1881 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

Right now bitcoin price drop and its must be hurt many investor. But recently I am reading on article that expert from saxobank predict bitcoin price will reaching $100k on this year, and maybe end of this year.
Hopely that will happen because with bitcoin price down, its affecting other crypto and market cap on crypto market turning red. Bitcoin is long term investment and its much better if we patients because bitcoin have high volatile always
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

There has been an irrational speculative bubble in the price of cryptocurrency. The most famous bitcoin has risen eightfold in the past year.

It all depends on investors, and unless there is a single investor in bitcoin, it will continue to grow.

If bitcoin were to go further, prices would surely fall.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

As long as there is a bitcoin community that is its users ,traders and investors bitcoin will go far and for a very long time . When there is a dip that is when the wise investor uses the opportunity to invest. The ban on bitcoin by some countries is making bitcoin more popular as people will  be curious and will want to know more about it. Bitcoin is gaining popularity and people will think of it as stock to invest and make profit. Remember it has been predicted to be a million dollar someday
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
The bitcoin can become more stronger if we will support it! We should make a way where the bitcoin could become more popular in our community. The price of the bitcoin will go up if we will help it.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

Bitcoin will be very popular when goverment will regulate it it will say that bitcoin now in law and fully legal a lot of people who think before that bitcoin is illegal and bad will go and buy it and will invest in it so we will get best future time very soon guys Smiley
Suslura

Activity: 583
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

Bitcoin will be very popular when goverment will regulate it it will say that bitcoin now in law and fully legal a lot of people who think before that bitcoin is illegal and bad will go and buy it and will invest in it so we will get best future time very soon guys Smiley
I think that this future will be very long, since there is a lot of question for the legalization of bitcoin. And yet all countries want this and not all countries will accept Bitcoin as a real currency.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

No one can say, we still hoping for what will happen to bitcoin soon

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

I can't point a certain border for bitcoin's potential - it can cost 2000$ as well as 20000$ and 200000$ - all scenarios are possible. 1 thing is certain - it has great potential.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

bitcoin has the potential to go further, much more farther than it has already gone, I am expecting the next bull market to surpass the previous ATH and go even further. Bitcoin potentials are endless.
richleane

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

bitcoin will go far beyond expectation, many people are still coming and wanting to have bitcoin though the supplies are not getting bigger, this will lead to having a shortage and supply and demand will lead this coin to go up and up and up as always. the government will put taxes on bitcoin as people are much more focus on it than getting a job.
Bitcoin will go far if people still using it and people still going on buying.Bitcoin has a good currency so its not possible that it will grow more and more.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

For me bitcoin, thanks to that it was first coin, won't die in future and it will just make crypto market going up cause whole market will be trying to chase him and thanks to that prices will go to the moon and crypto will be more popular in 2022/25.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

You said government are applying regulations to control over it but its not happening in all country of the world. Few of the government of developing countries applying regulations to control. But bitcoin is unstoppable. I didn't get why they are still ignoring bitcoin as it is the great innovation of the world and also economy. Now the market is going good enough and hope it will touch on his mark up soon. Just wait and watch.

fonenumba

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Goverment already started to regulate crypto and its very good now , like in Russia get new laws already and some guys already opened first full legal crypto excanger services in citys in center but comissions is so killing like 10-15-20% Smiley
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Yes! various nations and government are trying by any means possible to destroy Bitcoin using various media,but i think this war against bitcoin will be very difficult for them to win because Bitcoin has fully created a very big awareness on it's use and  application on everyday life. Again bitcoin is not any kinds of schemes out there but a blockchian based technology that has it's useful application,even as any other currency in the world are used.
Finally, Bitcoin having great acceptance in the present time cannot end even as many people heard predicted. Bitcoin will remain as other fiat currency and may be a dominant currency in the future despite all these unnecessary fight from defffernt nations and governments.
Some countries like Turkey, China and Arabian countries have banned Bitcoin for future use and have destroyed its all reputations what it deserves. But it is the same as a little salt in the bucket of flour. It is like solute in the solvent. These efforts against Bitcoin can not harm Bitcoin ever.

We just need to improve it by introducing at public places to increase its demand and let the price jump again higher than its previous jump.

fonenumba

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

I think Turkey and Arabian countys ban bitcoin because there to many terrorist who use bitcoin thats why goverments banned it to protect from this problems .
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Right now bitcoin price drop and its must be hurt many investor. But recently I am reading on article that expert from saxobank predict bitcoin price will reaching $100k on this year, and maybe end of this year.
Hopely that will happen because with bitcoin price down, its affecting other crypto and market cap on crypto market turning red. Bitcoin is long term investment and its much better if we patients because bitcoin have high volatile always
but if for this year reaches $ 100k i think it is a fantastic price, considering last year the highest price was only $ 19000. besides that i believe that it should be supported by positive news and government support

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

Trees don’t grow to the skies–so goes the old investor saying. The idea is that there is always a top to any boom or bubble and while “to the moon” is a great motto, it is not a likely outcome.Firstly this is a game of round numbers. Round numbers shouldn’t have any effect on prices but in practice they do. Approximation is a good skill to have in markets and people are draw to them as targets.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
fonenumba

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

but if for this year reaches $ 100k i think it is a fantastic price, considering last year the highest price was only $ 19000. besides that i believe that it should be supported by positive news and government support

it should be supported by positive news and government support for sure man it will be iam sure because everything going there !
japan already did that , russia did a lot for that , el petro we go already and many many examples more we just need more time to rise this laws
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

No one can predict how far Bitcoin will continue to survive at such a high price. No one knows how far Bitcoin can survive with all the negative news that later comes up. But I always put my trust in Bitcoin, I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to survive despite a lot of negative news and Bitcoin prices will be very high.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Have governments used the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view of what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
I do not know if bitcoin will become farther away. I just joined the crypto world. Lots of knowledge and insights that I want to explore this crypto world. I really hope that crypto and bitcoin will continue to exist, and bitcoin prices may rise again. So I can also feel the impact of this crypto usability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: