Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

Bitcoin will go really far in my opinion, We have barely scratched the surface of the possibilities of bitcoin at the point that we are and I know there is a lot more and a lot father that bitcoin can go after this. Bitcoin always manages to bounce back from FUDs and low market prices in every situation and then the next bull market is expected to go twice the previous ATH.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Bitcoin will go really far in my opinion, We have barely scratched the surface of the possibilities of bitcoin at the point that we are and I know there is a lot more and a lot father that bitcoin can go after this. Bitcoin always manages to bounce back from FUDs and low market prices in every situation and then the next bull market is expected to go twice the previous ATH.

It will do like that , but it need new wave and power to make that , new money , big money , a lot of new hype on internet nad tv , big whales need to invest in that also big money to push the price again .
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

In my opiniun bitcoin has a good future and in coming years it will definately get more popularity and more number of uses.It will surely compete with other crypocurrencies and surely will be at number one position.It might compete with gold also in future.Paper currency will be finished in coming years.All the main transactions will be done through bitcoinHopefully it will become a global currency but that is not sure because some countries are still considering it illegal and banning it in their countries.But many coutries like canada are opening accepting it.Hopefully bitcoin will rise at a great height in future and people will get  alot of benefits from it.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
I do not yet see any direct attempts by states to regulate bitcoin by an administrative method. Perhaps some state bodies discussed this possibility, but they did not find a way to directly influence it. While some states either prohibit the circulation of bitcoins and other crypto-currencies in their country, or allow them to walk for some time in the country without legalization, or legalize it. Maybe the states are still looking for ways to influence bitcoin and the regulation of the crypto currency is yet to come. We still have to wait for the results of the legalization of the crypto currency, and then it will be seen.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

No one can really predict it yet because theybare really unpredictable even the price but i think just for me the bitcoins will last for almost a decades maybe a lot of decades it is kimda hard to estimate because sometimes the bitcoins are on a hard shape and people thinks that they are gonna fall entirely but after a month they will rise back up again and then break another record so no one can really tell when and how
fernanjames

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

i thingk bitcoin need us.so  bitcoin maybe this is start to fast in fure for now so i think so its good for us that a bitcoin already good
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

No one can really predict it yet because theybare really unpredictable even the price but i think just for me the bitcoins will last for almost a decades maybe a lot of decades it is kimda hard to estimate because sometimes the bitcoins are on a hard shape and people thinks that they are gonna fall entirely but after a month they will rise back up again and then break another record so no one can really tell when and how
we can only analyze, and the analysis of each person is different, nothing wrong with each of their analyzes. but i think bitcoin will jump high, especially at this time just 1% of the world population using bitcoin. imagine if 50% of people use it, surely the price of btc is fantastic

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
BitcoinHarbor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Bitcoin have value because of belief of people, that it will have value in the future. 
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

this year could be called a difficult year for bitcoin, the price fell after a significant rise in the last year, and some people began to doubt and called bitcoin a scam. Instead, some media also blocked crypto ads. but interest in bitcoin is not at all down, if you do not believe you see alone in bitcoin market. this will not make the bitcoin stop, and keep going.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

I am believe that bitcoin doesn't need regulation because bitcoin using decentralized system. Its hard for government to regulate something that not on their land. Bitcoin can go far and sky is the limit for bitcoin price because without regulation bitcoin can survive and price become more expensive.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

No one can predict how far Bitcoin will continue to survive at such a high price. No one knows how far Bitcoin can survive with all the negative news that later comes up. But I always put my trust in Bitcoin, I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to survive despite a lot of negative news and Bitcoin prices will be very high.
I agree with you. Nothing can guarantee that bitcoin will live forever but most of bitcoiners have their trust in bitcoin. They do believe that bitcoin will survive for a long time and can give people the money that they one. As a veteran member here, I believe that bitcoin can make some change to our world
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Bitcoin can go for as far as people continue having fate in the currency and especially the technology that supports it .
Bitcoin has came here to add more freedom for our lives , a sort of freedom that we couldn't think it'll ever be available for us in the past , since the concept of "non-centralized" wasn't something achievable in a world where everything is controlled by someone .
The price tho totally depends on what whales are up to and all the pumping and dumping is controlled by them .
More adoption to the cryptocurrencies as payment tools will make it much easier as it'll work both as advertising and improving for their prices ,and if that happens all over the world i'm pretty sure cryptos will  not be stoppable .
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

No idea for that, well there are two kind of countries nowadays,  one side the country who want to centralized btc and one side the country who doesn't agree with btc by banned it. So it's gonna be a lot of story in the future about bitcoin.
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Econ 101 is about demand and Supply.

Bitcoin supply is limited at 21 Million.

If demand is high there is no up limit of price.

I can assume 100.000 USD is witin scope of BTC price in 2020-2021
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

There is possibility for the bitcoins to reach the highest peak of $ 100000  USD before the next halving, so now is the good time to invest on bitcoins.  The government regulations and implementation or stopping the use of bitcoins does not effect the bitcoin price as there are many developed countries using bitcoin in almost every stream as a digital currency and as an alternative currency in times of inflation and financial crisis as bitcoins helps to survive the financial crisis and economic downturn. After mining all the available bitcoins the price of bitcoins still keeps on rising due to high demand of bitcoins in the market.

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

bitcoin really could go to 30 000$ price but we need really new and big investing in this markets again like it was in 2017 year
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

To be honest, there is no limit to the growth. We don't even have 10% of the world's population using Bitcoin as of now, on the other hand, Bitcoin has a potential to transform the financial lifestyle of every human being across the globe. So at any given point, the price will follow the law of demand and supply. There is no limit on the higher level irrespective of the government's efforts to restrict the growth and operations.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Bitcoin can't be centralized without a consent from it's owner for sure the owner of Bitcoin which is satoshi nakomoto will not agreed to it even they offer a billion dollars to him/her. Bitcoin will be decentralized no matter what, well i guess it is forever in the internet.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Bitcoin is getting attention in the financial market. Demand is maximizing, together with criticism,

Bitcoin has established trust to its community that is getting bigger and bigger. Bitcoin has just started.

so if you wish to get associated with the cryptocurrency then knowledge is key.

Having poor knowledge creates Fear  everytime there is a FAKE news.

If you dont want to loose lots in your investment , always be updated.

Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

It will go a long way in this 2018. Previous year at the last it has broken all the records. Hopefully in this year it will go so long . And how far it can go nobody can guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: