Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 07:33:01 PM by Heisenberg_Hunter

Well developed social media Facebook is currently banning ads which promotes cryptos and ICO's saying they’re ‘frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.’ Earlier this month, Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg referred to cryptocurrencies and other technologies that decentralize power as a trend he was studying in 2018, part of an effort to correct problems on the social network.
While some enthusiasts took this as a positive sign for digital currencies, Zuckerberg wrote at the time that he was looking at both the positive and negative aspects of the technology.
These factors lead to the BTC go down nearly 28% in markets  Sad

Source : https://www.bloombergquint.com/technology/facebook-bans-ads-associated-with-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies
kashwin663

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Well developed social media Facebook is currently banning ads which promotes cryptos and ICO's saying they’re ‘frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.’ Earlier this month, Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg referred to cryptocurrencies and other technologies that decentralize power as a trend he was studying in 2018, part of an effort to correct problems on the social network.
While some enthusiasts took this as a positive sign for digital currencies, Zuckerberg wrote at the time that he was looking at both the positive and negative aspects of the technology.
These factors lead to the BTC go down nearly 28% in markets  Sad
I have seen for cryptocurrency have been predatory in nature. They prey on people’s fear of missing out, hoping to get people to panic buy in before they know what they’ve bought.I think this is a very positive step in the right direction. It makes it harder for people to purchase toxic assets, allowing them the time to learn and decide if it’s truly the right decision for them.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Facebook banning ads may be a good thing in the long run, if it helps stabilize the market and protects BTC and it's value from wild speculation and ridiculous swings in it's price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

when i know because ban cryptocurrency s facebook because many propromote ico projects and think dev is spam it in news feeds so they want another crytocurrency on facebook

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

I heard the government are using the social media
websites to stop the progress of promoting crypto
ICO ads, this will leave a huge effect on ICO's.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
YajairaSN

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

How much can you create the same threads?
We have repeatedly discussed this. It's very nice that Facebook is trying to protect us from unnecessary earnings, thank you for their attention.
In fact, Zuckerberg just wants to protect his billions in fiat.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Yes the Facebook are now banning all ads related to crypto and i think it is just right since they are causing too much spamming at the Facebook, and i believe it is not the appropriate venue for them, they need to use other ways of spreading their links.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

then what about bounty social media by using facebook? will it be eliminated?
CriptoBounty

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

it's horrible, now people who spend Ico will suffer losses Cry
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

then what about bounty social media by using facebook? will it be eliminated?

Now the social media scam will stop and only the real ICO will get good promotion but it will hurt the most of the ico prospects and success and their investment will also get lowered
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Facebook banned all advertising for cryptocurrencies because they are frequently or deceptive promotional practices. They want people to continue to discover and learn about new products and services through Facebook ads without fear of scams or deception.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Now We do not know the real reason of mark zuckerberg forbid advertising about cryptocurrency in facebook app. Many regretted the decision that has been taken and hopefully the facebook will provide positive news as soon as possible.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

More like Zuckerberg banned crypto currencies and ICO ads in his site so the competitors of his own currency will easily capture the whole Facebook community. Well if their currency was made and there are a lot of other crypto ads circling the site, it may distract their possible users. I think that is a common strategy in the market.
entebah

Activity: 1563
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

ICO ads do not generate anything, this may be a loss for the Facebook boss.
Or instead mark wants to make the ICO Project, all this because of the money.
Facebook does not want to miss

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

I already argued about this being the panic reaction to the most nonsensical and unimportant thing in the world. Ads on Facebook. Really? Does anybody consider them really important, does anybody actually click on them?
I would block them totally, if possible.

In any case, since the crypto world is prone to phishing attacks, it is only logical that the creator of Facebook wants to protect his users and his reputation by not diverting anyone directly to the potentially dangerous websites. Scam platforms can advertise themselves in the same way as legit platforms.

It is better to invest your energy in something else. For example, finding a strategy to take the advantage of the current situation.

angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

I already argued about this being the panic reaction to the most nonsensical and unimportant thing in the world. Ads on Facebook. Really? Does anybody consider them really important, does anybody actually click on them?
I would block them totally, if possible.

In any case, since the crypto world is prone to phishing attacks, it is only logical that the creator of Facebook wants to protect his users and his reputation by not diverting anyone directly to the potentially dangerous websites. Scam platforms can advertise themselves in the same way as legit platforms.

It is better to invest your energy in something else. For example, finding a strategy to take the advantage of the current situation.
Am sure someone is working really hard to take advantage of the current facebook ads situation..you will see Grin
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

Am sure someone is working really hard to take advantage of the current facebook ads situation..you will see Grin

Oh, that is quite possible, I agree.

Harri Wolter
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

Facebook vetoed severally advertising with cryptocurrencies whereas yourselves are year after year achievement wrong promotional practices. I would fain do Everyman against windlass against witness unoriginal absorb within reach ab ovo products unoriginal services zapped Facebook ads wanting zeal with respect to scams achievement acting.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

A lot of projects ICO throw its depositors. Therefore, some advertising should be banned. Smiley

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

I don't understand how facebook promotions directly affect bitcoin price but it sure does affect the whole crypto community. Several ICOs utilize social medias to promote and banning these crypto promotions in facebook may have a negative effect on ICOs. Although it may reduce spamming, it will also reduce the chance of good and legitimate coins to be bought by investors relying on facebook updates.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: