Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

I true that there are people from government who are in the side of Bitcoin but Government is only going to bring in some kind of tax for the once who has gained  Fortune out of bit coin and will do that last third thing,This Kind of business is kinda great and it can give a nice life.Need to do Something,,,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

The fact that nobody likes to share power.The governments will try to control crypto currency and if they can't they will just ban it.
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

Obviously the government will oppose crypto currency because of the main reason that they cannot gain any. Specially it doesnt have a tax. Plus other people are just working at home by doing the jobs in crypto currency. They dont want to work anymore besides the fact that you are inly making your boss richer and the government people fatter. Why hesitate to work at home if you can earn without tax.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

I hope that the PH is one of the first to begin accepting Crypto as something that's not going to go away and the sooner they welcome it the better chance they have to benefit themselves from the growth as others take on the challenge. many people are relying on bitcoin in my country. Many of bitcoin investors are from the Philippines and many of us including me are using bitcoin to save money.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin
In my opinion i guess the bitcoin is really a great work of system and codes and obviosly it is really a great way to use as a currency as we could send money all over the world in just a matter of seconds so maybe a lot of country was not just ready for this kind of technology but i believe it will be popular in the future.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

Indeed most governents tried to destabilize the bitcoin in past but they failed to control its use from their country, they actually would need to access the ground level of bitcoin technology to make it stop from working but that is probably impossible due to security and anonymity in technology. Bitcoin is not managed by a single person or foundation, so in technicak mean,governments may require to shut down the internet but still there are some ways to transact bitcoin using sms
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

People just can't simply accept the fact that their country bans bitcoin and they cant earn profit with some crypto. Some faucet and site did not accept Proxy servers or VPN so they have to face the reality that their government was not open to possibilities and opportunities in the world of cryptocurrency.
Can we all people accept the groups of LGBT or GLBT is an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. And just support them with their happiness.
Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Exactly, the fact that governments are putting so much effort into banning cryptocurrencies and seeing the price of currencies also rise shows that the people have a real impact
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Accept What? That bitcoin will be gone? I don't think so that bitcoin will die because of some countries that want to ban or regulate cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is decentralized and government had no control over it, but why the want to regulate this one. Some of the reasons they want to regulate crypto is the thought that this would be used in illegal activities like terrorism. But if terrorist want to utilized the blockchain technology for their illegal activities, that would be an idiotic move because they can be traced.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Those are temporaries and they can be change if the government want to. So we should not think negative about the FUDs and the bad news that we are all seeing in the internet because just always think and remember that it is temporary and once bitcoin became successful they will change it and accept bitcoin again so bitcoin and the other countries will become more successful together.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

This is true. but a bitcoin millionaire will just fly and try to get to other countries to continue having crypto.
they are will to set off their feet in their own country just to let go and have free to do with crypto.
But obviously, once most country and its people are stable with their lives because of this some government who let cryptocurrency on their backyard will definitely destroy their fences to get cryptocurrency back to their own land.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Our country don't banned bitcoin because here in our country they really love and accept bitcoin and I think our government don't care about it or maybe because they also uses bitcoin for their own and I think some of them already invested with bitcoin so that bitcoin here is accepted but not as payment for groceries or malls, we can just simply withdraw or encash it whenever we want.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Yeah you are right there are other people really thinking that the bitcoin is a scam or other people are use the name bitcoin to the people are lack of knowledge about the bitcoin and they are promote their product. So that i hear all about a bitcoin when i don't know all about it last few months ago. The other is they want to be paid in order to teach about bitcoin so i learn it by other people that know about bitcoin that they are teach free and all they want is trust them and bitcoin.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

I am not surprised that more and more states are trying to ban it from their own country or promulgate new laws that limit its development. Because they can not control and hold it, so they try to ban it and make it go down and can not grow.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

The governments that publish they ban cryptocurrencies just because they want the citizen who work with cryptocurrencies can pay the tax for the government. Because the government can't handle our digital money, we save it in our software wallet, we don't pay the tax, that's the reason government want to ban cryptocurrencies. Without the tax, where governments can earn extra money for their country?

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

It is true that most countries will fight against Bitcoin but the fact is that they will fail  because  investors in such countries will always find there way to invest is into the Cryptocurrency world.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

It is true that most countries will fight against Bitcoin but the fact is that they will fail  because  investors in such countries will always find there way to invest is into the Cryptocurrency world.
In all aspect it has a acceptable and not acceptable .Bitcoin is decentralized because government againsts bitcoin and it has a negative feedback of others in which definitely think negstive thoughts but for me Crypto has a lot of opportunities and possible happen in a community in terms of earning money.
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

Well there are not so many countries that have banned Bitcoin (maybe 4 or 5). And most of countries which don't allowed BTC want to regulate it if not fully accept it.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Governments wanted to control their currency, their people and their evonomy. They wanted to have something in all like tax. If bitcoin overtakes their currency, then all their people would just do bitcoin and stop working for their government. This will be a great lost to them.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Governments wanted to control their currency, their people and their evonomy. They wanted to have something in all like tax. If bitcoin overtakes their currency, then all their people would just do bitcoin and stop working for their government. This will be a great lost to them.
That's right. Governments does control the entire currency that's why they don't like crypto but according to my research this are fuds or fuders spreading online, they did this because of money- the greed of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: