Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
israthj

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

Nothing to accept here, I think we all knew that already. The government see the money involved and they also want control. This is my opinion because they can't control taxes bitcoin. But we can wish to everybody accept it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

People always saying they hates banks and their governements, that they don't trust them. But when we have a new way to change our world economy, people listen to medias and hates also the solution.
ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

it is not surprise at all,the truth here is that other country will definitely raise against bitcoin and ban exchanges operating in their countries but still there are those that will still embrace the platform and use it to benefit and improve their country economic
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

I actually accept the fact that most of the governments will oppose crypto currency. But I am worried about the people who are affected in the countries that banned bitcoin. What if there are many people in that country wants to invest in bitcoin? How can they invest money if bitcoin is banned in their country? I am somehow upset.

If only people will learn more about bitcoin and if they only know what can bitcoin bring to their life, I'm sure they will accept this cryptocurrency and will approved it and they will allow bitcoin to come into their lives.
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

In my opinion, only few countries were hesitant to adopt bitcoin in their country as this may affect their banking system and also, they do not want to have a rival with their own currency where there people might be more interested in bitcoin than supporting their own currency growth.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

Maybe the reason why most of the countries are banning bitcoin because they think they didn't get anything from bitcoin. They Think that bitcoin is useless for them. And they also think that if bitcoin will become popular their currency will be weaken until such time that it will be lost. So they are afraid about bitcoin too much.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

main issue why other countries banned bitcoin , because they can't control people and they are afraid that papercurrency is not used anymore .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Yes, and there is no surprise in it because as we all know, Bitcoin is a part of blockchain technology which has decentralization as a core principle and it takes away power from the centralized authorities like the government and banks and transfers it to the users of it. Now, why would anyone allow something that is taking away the control from their hands? Thus governments are trying to create misconception among the people because banning it directly is not possible.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Bitcoins are created to serve people. Many people know bitcoin. Bitcoin is a fast, modern and cost-effective payment gateway. But many people still have a doubt to benefits of bitcoin. they do not accept bitcoin. I think if they know a lot about positive of bitcoin then they will accept it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Cybil

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Yes it is true that many country not accept bitcoin, one of the reason is they want to control people, some of them want taxes, and the other hands is to have power, some country they banned bitcoin is to reason of the protection their country.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

I agree, but there are a few noticeable exceptions, such as Japan, Singapore, Germany and Switzerland. And I should say that it is still too early. If everything goes well in the countries where it is legal, then there is a chance that the other countries will also follow suit.
Government and some other sectors from around the world have different point of views regarding the fast-growing world of Bitcoin. Some adapted bitcoin and some banned it. Bitcoin as the leading currency has flaws as well, but I don't think it's going to hinder its mass adoption. It has influenced a lot of people and community as changing the way of living. Bitcoin continues to attract more international investors, for they know the potential and benefits bitcoin brings. It seems hard to let everyone join and believe the significance of bitcoin specially if they lack interest in it and hesitant to explore its world. Some may not be able to accept it now, but I hope they will come to realize how it can truly change ones life if they just only trust and sustain firm faith in it. What's important is to accept its nature, take risks, have passion in what you do and be positive.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

I made a topic before regarding the government on crypto. They were starting to regulate all the ICOs with the help of SEC. So if you are into profit, always remember that investments in real life can also be considered. We don't really know what the future holds, but being attentive is a must. Know the truth before jumping to conclusions. The news is for the media. Charts are for the investors.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

There is nothing to be surprised. Anything has a good and bad aspect, so forget about the bad aspects of Bitcoin, we have to take good luck. Maybe the government can not take control of Bitcoin. So, people are benefiting from Bitcoin. And the people of any country are rich, the country's profit. And Bitcoin is accepted as a digital form of currency.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

For bitcoin users in this world if bitcoin is eliminated or destroyed it will not be accepted with the incident because bitcoin has helped a lot of people in this world. The government will not win if there are many people who support it. Because already a few in this world bitcoin users have been using it a lot.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

It's Government and tax regulatory authorities whom are always against crypto currency. Some countries accept it and launched their own currency. It is today or tomorrow everyone can understand its necessity and will accept it.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

i accept the fact that government media and also the banks are against bitcoin because they accept to be blind by their selfish reasons rather than accept a new way and system that i here to make this easy for us all God help them
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

In china they just ban the Initial Coin Offereing if they ban the bitcoin in their country the price of the market would go down because china is one of the big investor in the industrt, if in India ban crypto why have a lot of bounty manager came from India? and many people adopt bitcoin in their country, I live in South Korea but there is no banning of crypto and they accept the bitcoin as new currency.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

Actually we have nothing to do about those countries that didn't accept bitcoins but to understand them, respect their descision and accept the fact that they don't want to enter in crypto world. Only few countries are not accepting,it will not affect much to bitcoin popularity and value.

genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

Some countries do not accept BTC. Very few banned it. But many of the countries accept BTC. Some will welcome it soon. Government can make a cyber team to look over the crime and accept Bitcoin for the good of their economic development. Slowly, some all of the countries will accept BTC willingly except some.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

Cryptocurrency will survive amidst all these oppositions coming from some governments. For now, the best thing to do is to continue with the believe, hold and never let the fake news lead to a dump-and-die in price. Most of these governments only seek to attain absolute control of the cryptocurrency industry in order to manipulate the market to suit their tastes but that aren't going to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: